Dec

Bursting into Florida

Jacksonville, Florida
Curtis Lovelace Park
2905 Parental Home Rd
3:00 PM on 12/30/2016
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Get ready for Florida's first Beyblade tournament in Burst format!
Credits go to Brisk Aquario for the awesome banner

Host: The Supreme One
Prizes: To Be Announced
Time:
2:45-3:15 PM registration
Additional Information: While it would be appreciated if each player brought his or her own parts, feel free to let me know in advance if you won't have any on hand and I will supply additional Beyblades and launchers where needed. Any bladers caught using parts that have not been manufactured by Hasbro, Sonokong, or Takara Tomy or fail to otherwise follow official WBO ruling will be warned and given a replacement Beyblade at the host's discretion if they fail to procure a suitable alternative.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Super stoked! Grin
I'm super excited, I've got some beyblade stuff but extra parts could definitely help out, I'll try getting there as soon as I can after work, thankfully I also get paid the monday before the tournament.
I'm excited for this! Hopefully I can go, if my parents let me take a breather that day!
Hey all. So unfortunately it's looking like something has come up for at least 3 people that were planning to attend our event and they won't be able to make it on the 10th. If we're sticking to weekends, we could postpone for weekend of the 31st and 1st, but what works best for you guys?
The Supreme One Wrote:If we're sticking to weekends

I know it's probably not possible but how about the weekdays? I could probably very likely go since it's winter break anyway. Please let me know.
(Dec. 01, 2016  6:48 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
The Supreme One Wrote:If we're sticking to weekends

I know it's probably not possible but how about the weekdays? I could probably very likely go since it's winter break anyway. Please let me know.

Weekdays work for me, but I'm not sure if they do for everyone else.
@[Suzaku-X] @[Deathscyther04] @[lolzskillet] @[ThatOtakuGalaxy] What is your availability? Do weekdays work for you all if not December 31st?

I was able to move my operation to the 12th instead of the 18th; not sure if I'll be feeling 100% by the 17th or 18th but those dates might work as well.
Monday and Tuesday are my days off but I still can do the 10th after work too also if it is the 12th then it'll be a yes for me as I'm off on mondays & tuesdays the whole time, but whatever works for the rest of you guys, plus it also gives me time to get some more parts I need for my combos, so The Supreme One, just pm me when we figure a good day out for everyone, okay?
As long as it's during winter break (as for weekdays), it's fine by me. As for the 17th & 18th, I may have a higher chance of going as I don't have plans on that weekend. Smile
(Dec. 01, 2016  8:51 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: As long as it's during winter break (as for weekdays), it's fine by me. As for the 17th & 18th, I may have a higher chance of going as I don't have plans on that weekend. Smile

The 17th would be like the 10th, so if it is on the 17th then could the registration time be spaced a bit as it'd give me more time as I live about half an hour away from the tournament location?
(Dec. 01, 2016  8:51 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: As long as it's during winter break (as for weekdays), it's fine by me. As for the 17th & 18th, I may have a higher chance of going as I don't have plans on that weekend. Smile

Huh, pretty much the same for me. Only day I can't do is Sundays.
Okay, if the date change isn't less convenient for everyone, the tournament will be moved to December 17th, same time. I'll update the OP momentarily.
(Dec. 01, 2016  10:09 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Okay, if the date change isn't less convenient for everyone, the tournament will be moved to December 17th, same time. I'll update the OP momentarily.

Should be good by me! Smile
(Dec. 01, 2016  10:09 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Okay, if the date change isn't less convenient for everyone, the tournament will be moved to December 17th, same time. I'll update the OP momentarily.

Awesome! Smile Can't wait!
Hey guys,

Brisk Aquario let me know earlier this week that she and her family will be unable to attnd after all, bringing us back down to about 5 confirmed players. As of right now, the event will go on and hopefully we'll be able to get at least 7 or 8; if not, we can try the new club format and see where that takes us. Keep an eye on the thread for future updates.
Sorry guys, but I don't think I can come anymore. Stupid midterms... Uncertain
I'm thankfully still able to go, the only way I would've been hindered is if the stuff I ordered last Monday to get me some replacement launchers ended up being delayed on delivery, but they arrived today and I'm still hoping that it's still hapenning as it'll still be my first ever WBO tournament I ever went to.
Man. Okay, well it's looking like we might have to cancel at this rate. Who exactly is still confirmed? I can confirm myself and most likely my sister with me.
(Dec. 14, 2016  10:14 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Man. Okay, well it's looking like we might have to cancel at this rate. Who exactly is still confirmed? I can confirm myself and most likely my sister with me.

Wasn't ThatOtakuGalaxy and lolzskillet confirmed or the list is not up to date?
(Dec. 15, 2016  2:13 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Wasn't TheOtakuGalaxy and lolzskillet confirmed or the list is not up to date?

Both were initially confirmed when the event was proposed, but lolzskillet has since said that he will be unable to attend and I haven't heard from ThatOtakuGalaxy in a couple weeks.
I'm still able to go regardless of what day it's on.
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Okay guys, the event has been postponed one final time to the 30th at 2:45pm. Hopefully this will accommodate those who were unable to attend prior, as the tournament will be happening, rain or shine. Please click the join tournament button if you know you can attend, and let's hope for a great turnout!
damn i wanna go but its sooooo far
(Dec. 17, 2016  9:37 AM)griffen Wrote: damn i wanna go but its sooooo far

Hopefully you can make it! Where do you live? I'll probably host in Orlando over the summer when I have time to travel, and Brisk Aquario hosts in Miami.