"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 24, 2012  11:51 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Which leone he is using won't make a difference the cobo will still suck
JUst lose the F : D and he has a pretty decent combo.And the kind of Leone does matter.Leone 2 is heavier than Leone

Attack : Flash Orion F: D (Err, I guess it'll work)
Defense : Diablo Saggitario S130RB
Stamina : Phantom Saggitario 130WD

Basalt Orogya, dude, both are useless Clear Wheels anyways. Just stop posting here.
(Jul. 24, 2012  11:51 PM)Bald Eagle Wrote: Im working on 4d combos. Here are my 4d beys:

Bigbang pegasis f : d

Fang leone 130 w2d

jade jupiter s130 rb

Diablo nemisis x : d

Flash sagitario 230 wd

phantom orion b : d
Phantom SAggitario B: D-Stamina

(Jul. 24, 2012  11:54 PM)Ladidumdum Wrote: Attack : Flash Orion F: D (Err, I guess it'll work)
Defense : Nothing.

Basalt Orogya, dude, both are useless Clear Wheels anyways. Just stop posting here.
Or he could try Diablo
(Jul. 24, 2012  11:52 PM)Basalt Orogya Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  11:51 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Which leone he is using won't make a difference the cobo will still suck
JUst lose the F : D and he has a pretty decent combo.And the kind of Leone does matter.Leone 2 is heavier than Leone

Leone is NOT a very good clear wheel. They are decent but not as good as Bull, Aquario, Kerbecs,etc.. And you didn't mention a track and tip.
(Jul. 24, 2012  11:54 PM)Ladidumdum Wrote: Attack : Flash Orion F: D (Err, I guess it'll work)
Defense : Diablo Saggitario S130RB

You can't tell me to do that.I'm trying to help him

(Jul. 24, 2012  11:57 PM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  11:52 PM)Basalt Orogya Wrote:

Leone is NOT a very good clear wheel. They are decent but not as good as Bull, Aquario, Kerbecs,etc.. And you didn't mention a track and tip.
I wasn't saying they were good...Tired.I figured he wanted to keep the Leone.I guess he could try BD145CS or something
Basalt orojoya is right he just was trying to help.:\
Basalt orogya If you are going to keep posting here at least read up on bey wiki and do some testing
Ok then how about these?: :\

Atack:fang[counter mode]pegasis[galaxy pegasis ring] w105 r2f

Defense: basalt horagium 230 wd

Stamina: earth serpent 100 s
(Jul. 25, 2012  12:07 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Basalt orogya If you are going to keep posting here at least read up on bey wiki and do some testing
I DO!!!!!!
Ok buddy settle down its ok just try to put a little more thought into your posts
(Jul. 25, 2012  12:19 AM)Basalt Orogya Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  12:07 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Basalt orogya If you are going to keep posting here at least read up on bey wiki and do some testing
I DO!!!!!!
Read it again
Ok basalt orojoya tell me your opinion on the combos i whrote just now.Speechless
(Jul. 25, 2012  12:26 AM)Bald Eagle Wrote: Ok basalt orojoya tell me your opinion on the combos i whrote just now.Speechless
S is exteremly outclassed.Use WD,ES,or MS.Burn would a good substitute to Earth if you lose it.Leone is bad,but it goes great with this comboEeearth Leone 100WD.I should know.

(Jul. 25, 2012  12:30 AM)Basalt Orogya Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  12:26 AM)Bald Eagle Wrote: Ok basalt orojoya tell me your opinion on the combos i whrote just now.Speechless
S is exteremly outclassed.Use WD,ES,or MS.Burn would a good substitute to Earth if you lose it.Leone is bad,but it goes great with this comboEeearth Leone 100WD.I should know.

You shouldn't even have suggested ES or MS at all. D, SD, or PD would be much better...
Ill try youre sugestion too defstamina.Speechless
(Jul. 25, 2012  12:35 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  12:30 AM)Basalt Orogya Wrote:

You shouldn't even have suggested ES or MS at all. D, SD, or PD would be much better...
Dude,do you think I know wht i'm talking about?Cause I do know what i'm talking about,so Rezpect The Fox!!.My suggestions are exteremely useful.I should know.Know what you're talking about before posting
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:22 AM)Basalt Orogya Wrote: Dude,do you think I know wht i'm talking about?Cause I do know what i'm talking about,so Rezpect The Fox!!.My suggestions are exteremely useful.I should know

Your combo is Twisted Gil 230WD

Credibility -1000
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:22 AM)Basalt Orogya Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  12:35 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  12:30 AM)Basalt Orogya Wrote: S is exteremly outclassed.Use WD,ES,or MS.Burn would a good substitute to Earth if you lose it.Leone is bad,but it goes great with this comboEeearth Leone 100WD.I should know.

Dude,do you think I know wht i'm talking about?Cause I do know what i'm talking about,so Rezpect The Fox!!.My suggestions are exteremely useful.

If you actually read up, you would know what you're doing, and you would know the ES and MS are useless...

I suggest that if you think you're smart about this and wanna argue with the people who DO know what to suggest, stay off this thread for a while until you have the necessary knowledge to make a good suggestion...
Woa settle down people! You all have great combos. No need to start a discusion.
"No need to start a discussion"
-Agreed.

"You all have great combos"
-Not so much.
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:25 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:22 AM)Basalt Orogya Wrote: Dude,do you think I know wht i'm talking about?Cause I do know what i'm talking about,so Rezpect The Fox!!.My suggestions are exteremely useful.I should know

Your combo is Twisted Gil 230WD

Credibility -1000
Nah,that's old.I use a Blitz Aquario 85WD
So can someone make me some combos out of these spare parts

Energy rings: crown,Quetzalcoatl,kerbecs,byxis,Perseus,unicorno I,unicorno II,Kronos
Fusion wheels: jade,he'll,scythe,death,gravity,blitz,big bang
Tracks:135,145,125,R145,UW145,ED145,D125
Tips:RB,MS,ES,DS,RSF,EWD,MF,CS