"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I need a combo for my beyblades i don't use that much for a toyrus tournament becasue every time i go there. i always win because all they have is a rip cord launcher ( not saying anything is wrong with them ) and a legend beyblade from hasbro which they think are the best. So im trying to go easy on them but still aiming for 1st place. and i wont be useing my uniconros on them. so. sorry for all the talking here is the list im looking for a defense combo and a attack and stamina combo so here are the beyblades.

1. Grand Cetus ( white )
2. Burn Fireblaze.
3. Basalt Horogium
4. Earth Eagle
5. Spiral Capicorn
6. Cyber Pegasis

I know its not allot to work with but im trrying to go as easy as possible but trying to get the best combo with useing just these beyblade ( I didnt post the tip and track numbers becasue they are all the regualr parts of the beyblades ) Hope you can help and i need the combos by this... Friday. THANKS
(Jul. 25, 2012  4:55 AM)Cosmic Wrote: I need a combo for my beyblades i don't use that much for a toyrus tournament becasue every time i go there. i always win because all they have is a rip cord launcher ( not saying anything is wrong with them ) and a legend beyblade from hasbro which they think are the best. So im trying to go easy on them but still aiming for 1st place. and i wont be useing my uniconros on them. so. sorry for all the talking here is the list im looking for a defense combo and a attack and stamina combo so here are the beyblades.

1. Grand Cetus ( white )
2. Burn Fireblaze.
3. Basalt Horogium
4. Earth Eagle
5. Spiral Capicorn
6. Cyber Pegasis

I know its not allot to work with but im trrying to go as easy as possible but trying to get the best combo with useing just these beyblade ( I didnt post the tip and track numbers becasue they are all the regualr parts of the beyblades ) Hope you can help and i need the combos by this... Friday. THANKS

Stamina: Basalt _____ 90/105/145 WD or Earth/Burn Eagle 90/105/145 WD
Attack: Spiral Horogium 90 MF
Defence: IDK

These combos are all outclassed, though.

Attack: Spiral Capricorn 90MF
Stamina: Basalt Capricorn 90WD (MS if the stadium's the BFS)
Defense: Basalt Capricorn 90RS

Just use Stamina on them. lol

EDIT: Beaten by "Tri-V!"
Atk : Spiral Horogium 90 MF
Def: Basalt _________ 145/90/100 RS (yeah, not that good)
Sta: Burn/basalt/earth __________ 90/100 WD
HI i was wondering if you guys could build me a combo of any type doesn't matter. As long as it is a good combo thank you Smile

These are my beys:

RAY UNICORN D125CS

THERMAL PISCES T125ES

ULTIMATE METEO LIGHTING L DRAGO ABSORB DF105LRF

LIGHTING L DRAGO 100HF

ROCK ARIES ED145B

GALAXY PEGASUS W105R2F

CYBER PEGASUS 100HF

DIVINE CROWN TR145D

HADES BEELZEB 125XF
(Jul. 25, 2012  5:00 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: EDIT: Beaten by "Tri-V!"

LOL, "Tri-V". I still don't know if I will use it, lol.

Atack: Spiral fireblaze 100 hf

Defense: Burn horagium 145 wd

Stamina: Earth horagium 90 ms or twisted horagium 100 ms
(Jul. 25, 2012  5:43 AM)Bald Eagle Wrote: Atack: Spiral fireblaze 100 hf

Defense: Burn horagium 145 wd

Stamina: Earth horagium 90 ms or twisted horagium 100 ms

WD is not a good defence bottom and MS is not a very good Stamina bottom.

WD is more of a stamina bottom. Read up on the Beywiki for information, dude.

HI i was wondering if you guys could build me a combo of any type doesn't matter. As long as it is a good combo thank you

These are my beys:

RAY UNICORN D125CS

THERMAL PISCES T125ES

LIGHTING L DRAGO 100HF

ROCK ARIES ED145B

GALAXY PEGASUS W105R2F

CYBER PEGASUS 100HF

DIVINE CROWN TR145D

HADES BEELZEB 125XF
And for you gregory

Atack: cyber pegasis t125 cs

hell crown t125 r2f [cs]

meteo ldrago 105 xf
(Jul. 25, 2012  5:53 AM)gregory19991 Wrote: HI i was wondering if you guys could build me a combo of any type doesn't matter. As long as it is a good combo thank you

These are my beys:

RAY UNICORN D125CS

THERMAL PISCES T125ES

LIGHTING L DRAGO 100HF

ROCK ARIES ED145B

GALAXY PEGASUS W105R2F

CYBER PEGASUS 100HF

DIVINE CROWN TR145D

HADES BEELZEB 125XF

There was no need to double post... Also, BaldEagle, those combos are completely horrible...

Attack:Lightning L-Drago 100LRF

Defence:Nothing....

Stamina: Nothing Good....
You don't have anything better :-/
AngryAngryAngryOF COURSE THOSE COMBOS WERE HORIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS JUST MAKING RANDOM STUFF UP!!!!!!!! NO BLADER WILL COME UP WITH SOMETHING THAT STUPID!!!!!
@BaldEagle, Then don't post stuff unless you have the proper knowledge to do so...

Seriously... Read the BeyWiki....
what if i got the ultimate dx set would i have something to work with then???????????????
He dosent even have anything to work with so you can't really insult his combos because no matter what they are outclassed
I gave him the best combo he could make, BaldEagle just posted random, terrible combos....

This is getting off-topic, lets stop...
i just really want a beyblade that could win me a tournament for once. do you have any suggestions of beyblades that could win me a tournament
my birthday is coming up in like 2 weeks so i can buy any beyblade but i just don't know which one
I have won over 15 tournaments in my island with just an ordinary earth eagle. You just gotta find the bey that speaks to you just like i did with my dear eagle.
yea you can have the best combo in the world but if you can't use it right its pointless you can make a weak bey extremely powerful if you use it right
Don't you think i know that Jan, were just telling him how we found our best bey.