"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:38 PM)waterbottleman Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  3:02 PM)waterbottleman Wrote: Any top tier combos with these parts?

Clear Wheels: Eagle, Tempo, Fox, Aries, Pegasus II, L-drago I, Striker, Scorpio

Metal Wheels: Earth, Twisted, Spiral, Counter, Galaxy, Dark, Lightning, Burn

Tracks: W105, SW145, CH120, TR145

Bottoms: WD, CS, W²D, D

Attack: Spiral Tempo CH120CS(If agressive)
Defence: Twisted Pegasus II SW145/TR145CS
Stamina: Burn Eagle W105WD

what should ch120 be set in 120 or 145
And can i use my D tip for spiral tempo because its the tiniest bit worn down and it move aggresivly then go to the center of the stadium

Some good recommendations for yourself, I'd say, but no, even if it's aggressive, D should only be used for stamina. CH120 should be set in 120 height. Short attackers do better...
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:52 PM)dragonPhang101 Wrote: energy ring - tempo , lacerta , virgo
fusion wheels - twisted , evil , storm , lightning , thermal , cyclone
spin track - 90 , 125 ,145 , sagiterio's claw spin track , eternal spin track of rock aries
performance tip - d , wd , f , hf , eternal spike of flame libra

Attack: Nothing
Defense: Twisted Tempo 145WD
Stamina: Twisted Tempo 90WD
i have made twisted tempo ed145F , is it a good beyblade??
No. List your parts, and we will be happy to help you make it better.
so what should i do to make my twisted tempo an aggresive beyblade , i have 145 , 90 , 125 , ed145 and sagiterio's spin track
i have wd ,d , f , hf , lf ,eternal spike performance tips
i have lightning , storm , spiral , thermal fusion wheels
(Jul. 24, 2012  6:22 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: try spiral tempo 90lf

HF is much better than LF...
(Jul. 24, 2012  4:10 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  4:05 AM)maxdeese1 Wrote: i just want to know does anyone know how to improve this combo by swiching out parts (its likley that i have the part you will tell me to put in). so if anyone knows how to improve it tell me its this combo, mf phantom cancer 230 wd.

Swap out 230 for AD145.
AD145?Dude,that should not be used for Stamina,Attack,or DFense.Atleast with 230,he has protection against low profile tracks.

(Jul. 24, 2012  6:55 PM)Shaman-R Wrote:

But HF wears down after a few weeks of use.If it's an EXTEREMELY brand new HF,he should use it.

(Jul. 24, 2012  6:12 PM)dragonPhang101 Wrote: i have made twisted tempo ed145F , is it a good beyblade??
If your loking for Defense,don't use F.WD,D,and other DEfense tips would be a good choice.Or JB.Try BD145,230,or WD145 instead of ED145.Try Kerbecs or AQuario.If you're looking for Attack,Swap Twisted for either Diablo,Spiral,Vulcan,Blitz,Flash,orVariares.85\90 instead of ED145.MF\WD for the tip.
(Jul. 24, 2012  8:28 PM)Basalt Orogya Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  4:05 AM)maxdeese1 Wrote: i just want to know does anyone know how to improve this combo by swiching out parts (its likley that i have the part you will tell me to put in). so if anyone knows how to improve it tell me its this combo, mf phantom cancer 230 wd.

Swap out 230 for AD145.
AD145?Dude,that should not be used for Stamina,Attack,or DFense.Atleast with 230,he has protection against low profile tracks.

But HF wears down after a few weeks of use.If it's an EXTEREMELY brand new HF,he should use it.
What are you talking about? AD145 is the second best stamina Track next to W145, so it should definitely be used over 230. The only reason he would use 230 in that combo is if he was using D, seeing as 230 on WD wobbles too much.

All tips wear down after certain periods of time, so your argument is invalid. LF is a terrible tip, and HF is at least half decent for the Hasbro metagame.

Swap out 230 for AD145.

That doesn't change the fact that LF is a bad tip to use. And AD145 is good for Stamina and attack in the combos Phantom Cancer AD145WD and MF-H Flash Orion AD145MF. W145 is better than AD145 in stamina and attack but it is still a good part. 230 is better is only better in some combos.
EDIT: Ninja'd By Primal
(Jul. 24, 2012  8:35 PM)Primal Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  4:10 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Swap out 230 for AD145.

(Jul. 24, 2012  6:55 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: HF is much better than LF...
What are you talking about? AD145 is the second best stamina Track next to W145, so it should definitely be used over 230. The only reason he would use 230 in that combo is if he was using D, seeing as 230 on WD wobbles too much.

All tips wear down after certain periods of time, so your argument is invalid. LF is a terrible tip, and HF is at least half decent for the Hasbro metagame.
I wasn't saying he should use LF...Tired.HF wears down the fastest than any other ttip

(Jul. 24, 2012  8:36 PM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  4:10 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Swap out 230 for AD145.

(Jul. 24, 2012  6:55 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: HF is much better than LF...

That doesn't change the fact that LF is a bad tip to use. And AD145 is good for Stamina and attack in the combos Phantom Cancer AD145WD and MF-H Flash Orion AD145MF. W145 is better than AD145 in stamina and attack but it is still a good part. 230 is better is only better in some combos.
I know LF is bad.You obviously don't know what I had said,even though you quoted it.In what part of my post does ir say 'Use LF'?

(Jul. 24, 2012  8:37 PM)Basalt Orogya Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  8:35 PM)Primal Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  8:28 PM)Basalt Orogya Wrote: AD145?Dude,that should not be used for Stamina,Attack,or DFense.Atleast with 230,he has protection against low profile tracks.

I wasn't saying he should use LF...Tired.HF wears down the fastest than any other ttip

(Jul. 24, 2012  8:36 PM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  8:28 PM)Basalt Orogya Wrote: AD145?Dude,that should not be used for Stamina,Attack,or DFense.Atleast with 230,he has protection against low profile tracks.

I know LF is bad.You obviously don't know what I had said,even though you quoted it.In what part of my post does ir say 'Use LF'?

Im not saying that you said to use LF, Beyblade mau5 told him to use LF and I corrected him and you said HF wears down quickly. Even so,it would be better than the combo that was mentioned,it had LF in it. HF,worn down or not,is decent for Hasbro. And it was his best attack tip Tired
Overall, though, he's better off not customizing Basalt in such a manner.
It's not an Attack Wheel, people. xD

Besides, DefStamina88's already recommended to him his best combos, so he should be following that.
(Jul. 24, 2012  8:51 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Overall, though, he's better off not customizing Basalt in such a manner.
It's not an Attack Wheel, people. xD

Besides, DefStamina88's already recommended to him his best combos, so he should be following that.
Well,that's your opinion...

I'm kinda new to beys I wanted to know what's the best attack bey out there and if L Dragon was still best best drago or not
Well, the best current Attack combos can be found in the Competitive MFB Combos list. Wink

And there is no such Beyblade as "L Dragon," but there are several L-Dragos. If you meant any one of those, you need to be specific as to which one you're referring to. (e.g. L-Drago, Lightning L-Drago, Meteo L-Drago, etc.)
try spiral capricorn but I think other people would have better choices
I found this combo in my bigbang pegasis box: twisted leone f : d. Is it good cause it sucks to me.:\
(Jul. 24, 2012  11:33 PM)Bald Eagle Wrote: I found this combo in my bigbang pegasis box: twisted leone f : d. Is it good cause it sucks to me.:\
Um,no.It depends on the Leone
It depends on the Leone? What the heck are you talking about?

And to answer your question, Bald Eagle, no. List your parts rather than asking "Is this combo good?"
(Jul. 24, 2012  11:39 PM)Ladidumdum Wrote: It depends on the Leone? What the heck are you talking about?

And to answer your question, Bald Eagle, no. List your parts rather than asking "Is this combo good?"
What do you think i'm talking about?There's Leone and Leone 2.I'm asking which leon clear wheel is he using

Both are useless anyways.
The leone it has won't change the fact it is a bad combo though.
EDIT: Ninja'd Twice
Im working on 4d combos. Here are my 4d beys:

Bigbang pegasis f : d

Fang leone 130 w2d

jade jupiter s130 rb

Diablo nemisis x : d

Flash sagitario 230 wd

phantom orion b : d