"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
What is the best parts combination for LDrago Destroy to bring out it's full Attack potential? (Like your thought with any/all the parts available out there.)
Well, you might as well search for it. Smile
We have a whole discussion regarding L Drago Destroy's uses.

I would have suggested you a combo, but then it gets off topic; because neither do you own L Drago Destroy (and you also do not own "all" the parts), and nor is the discussion hard to find. Smile

Remember though, L Drago Destroy isn't a really powerful Attack wheel. It is decent, yes, but not the best. Its actually used as an Attack/Spin Equalizer combo, and is mostly effective against 230 height combos.
Are there any decent combos that use Big Bang for a MW? I know Big Bang is an "old/bad" part, but just wondering.
Also, is this a decent Stamina combo for Scythe?: Scythe Kronos/Aquario BD145EDS
Id like a balance type bey that focuses mostly on defence and stamina. Im not listing my parts because all of my beys except one are okay in my book. Id just like to know the parts needed to make the bey i described. PM me with the parts if you can. Thank you.

LET IT RIP!
The scythe Kronos combo would probably be better without bd145 but the rest of it is fine
@ Nitro52

You need to list your parts or else no one will give you combos.
galexy,
dark, limited aditon cyber,
big bang,fury, and ray are my fuishion wheels my energy rings are befall, gal pegasis ,big bang peg, i need a good defence and attack combo energy rings were STOLEN BY CUZ"S FREIND!!!
What Track/Tip's do you have Legend
What is a good combo to make bakushin susanow a defense type
MF-H Bakushin _________ BD145 CS, that should make it a good defense type that can withstand attacks and the weight and defense of BD145 CS should help it hold its ground against a blitz. Although death, duo, reviser reviser or saramanda saramanda would be better choices.
Is MF Diablo Kerbecs GB145RF a good combo? Supaburn
Yes it's a decent combo but change the track to BD145 and you have a very potent Anti-Attack combo.
Earth fireblaze what kind of custom do you want?
(Jun. 17, 2012  4:54 AM)Earth Firblaze Wrote: I want a good custom with my parts which Iv'e listed here

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog...ne_Customs

Any one of these combo's should beat a stock Rock Leone (which isn't that good out of the box to begin with):

Attack: Ray Striker 90F (or if your CS is aggressive, use that as the Bottom instead)
Stamina: Earth Gasher 85/90/DF145WD
Defense: Earth Gasher GB145/230CS
(Jun. 16, 2012  5:51 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Are there any decent combos that use Big Bang for a MW? I know Big Bang is an "old/bad" part, but just wondering.
Also, is this a decent Stamina combo for Scythe?: Scythe Kronos/Aquario BD145EDS

Well, Big Bang did find niche use in beating Basalt 230CS combos. But considering that the latter is now outdated, the former is heavily outclassed now.

Big Bang is probably the only Attack wheel that was used in 230-height setups. It wasn't TOO good, but it did find niche use.
I hope that answers your question.

As for the Scythe combo, yes that is the BEST combo for a Scythe there.
As for the Clear Wheel, Kronos is better than Aquario as far as the synergy with Scythe is concerned.
So overall, that is a superb combo.
(Jun. 16, 2012  5:51 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Are there any decent combos that use Big Bang for a MW? I know Big Bang is an "old/bad" part, but just wondering.

Big Bang has some moderate defensive use in one mode (find the one with the least protruding points), just give it standard defensive combos, and also try MF and RF as tips, but Scythe and anything above that would do better. Also had some use in a tall-track attack combo but it wasn't very good, MF-H Big Bang ___ 230/TH220RF IIRC. It's not a competitive part though.

As for Scythe, I'm annoyed that we don't have an archive of the competitive combos list, but I should probably get to writing something like that up some time. Anyway, yes, but Kronos has incredible synergy with scythe so don't use other stuff. BD145EDS is a good stamina setup, with some defense that is hard to get in stamina types (and to be honest, with how easy other stamina types are to KO at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if someone stumbles on a combo that forces most stamina types onto that or low tracks. I came very close the other day, haha, if only JB were a little more aggressive...)
I have a kid draciel and want to know some good combos it could be used in. I also want to know what beys i should get for the combos.
UltimateFantasy- I'd suggest you to go to Plastics Q&A thread. Smile

@th!nk- Big Bang also had Defensive uses?! Whoa! Never knew that!
It had some, defense/more aggressive defense combos. Placed at a few tournaments. Still not that great though, I suspect part of it was underestimation by opponents.
Hi I'm still relativity new to Beyblade and was wondering which combos you could make me for competitive uses such as tournaments.

Now I know your ment to list your parts but apart from big bang Pegasus, dragon destroy, duo urnasus, phantom something, jade Jupiter, lightening L drago and beat lynx there isn't anything else that i dont own. I'm currently at work so if you really need me to list all the parts individually then I will when i get home as you will be helping me, i just thought it would be easyer to posting those i haven't got.

Anyway I would like a few competitive combos, I'm not overly kean on attack types so its really things like anti attack, defence, stamina or a balance type of your choice.

As I don't know any competive combos

Thanks
What is the best combo for DF145, my friend is wondering
DF145 has the same use as a regular 145 track but if I had to say, a decent combo is duo _______ DF145 WD. It really doesn't have much use in todays metagame. There are still better version of DF145 that you should only consider this part as a replacement to any 145 track if no other replacements are available.
xSTxPhoeniXx Well you need to list your part's. But if you say you have all of them. Anti Attack: Diablo Kerbecs BD145 R2F/RF
Defense: Death Aquario BD145 CS
Stamina: Skythe Kronos BD145/AD145 EDS/WD

@TheAura It's Duo______DF145 WD.
(Jun. 17, 2012  11:05 AM)The Lynx Wrote: DF145 has the same use as a regular 145 track but if I had to say, a decent combo is duo _______ DF145 WD. It really doesn't have much use in todays metagame. There are still better version of DF145 that you should only consider this part as a replacement to any 145 track if no other replacements are available.
DF145 doesn't have the same use a regular 145 track. It is the 2nd best 145 height track for Stamina. If you don't have AD145, then DF145 should be used as a replacement for it. Also the best use for it would be in Duo or Phantom Cancer DF145 WD.

(Jun. 17, 2012  11:20 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: xSTxPhoeniXx Well you need to list your part's. But if you say you have all of them. Anti Attack: Diablo Kerbecs BD145 R2F/RF
Defense: Death Aquario BD145 CS
Stamina: Skythe Kronos BD145/AD145 EDS/WD

@TheAura It's Duo______DF145 WD.
Actually his Defense would be; MSF Reviser Reviser BD145/E230 CS/RDF and his Stamina would be; Death Cancer AD145 WD. But, i'm not sure if he has Zero-G parts so if he doesn't, then your Defense combo is fine.