"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
@BHK- I was goin to go with Death for the Stamina combo. But, i though Skythe might be better. Gues i was rong. I think if he dose not have Duo, Phantom, Flash then he dose not have Zero G Bey's.
(Jun. 17, 2012  12:03 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2012  11:05 AM)The Lynx Wrote: DF145 has the same use as a regular 145 track but if I had to say, a decent combo is duo _______ DF145 WD. It really doesn't have much use in todays metagame. There are still better version of DF145 that you should only consider this part as a replacement to any 145 track if no other replacements are available.
DF145 doesn't have the same use a regular 145 track. It is the 2nd best 145 height track for Stamina. If you don't have AD145, then DF145 should be used as a replacement for it. Also the best use for it would be in Duo or Phantom Cancer DF145 WD.

Oh well then i guess the information on DF145 i have is bad, sorry about that. And by the way, sorry about the fact that i forgot phantom as another stamina wheel, i tried to edit it but my ipod went dead while editing.
Basault Horogium 145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Poison Girraffe S130MB
Please build me a combo!
Wink
~X-Saber

Attack : Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)CS (If CS is not aggressive, then you have no attack combo)
Defense : Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina : Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)WD
Attack: Nothing...
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost mode) WD

Get Gravity Destroyer and either R2F or MF to make an attack type...

EDIT: Beaten by a potato, hah...
(Jun. 17, 2012  3:46 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Attack: Nothing...
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost mode) WD

Get Gravity Destroyer and either R2F or MF to make an attack type...

EDIT: Beaten by a potato, hah...

Thanks!!! These combos are amazing! I have R2F and MF.
~X-Saber
I accually finished with that blog its just a part list

All i wantis a Great attack type I customize and always make a defense or stamina type
You need to list your parts... ALL of them...
I did
Which would be the better combo: Basalt Kerbecs 90WD or Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) WD
Is poison zurafa s130 MB a good combo
Hell kerbecs BD145ED
@GalaxyPegasus80 Hardly any bey uncustomized is a good combo. List your parts and we can make you a good one.
ElderBow,

Some Beys are good (uncustomized),

Phantom Orion Bearing Drive
Duo Uranus 230 WD
Fang Leone W105 R2F (Burning Claw Version)

Maybe: Diablo Nemesis X Drive
I know, that's why I said hardly, but like you said there are good ones.

Which would be the better combo: Basalt Kerbecs 90WD or Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD has a higher chance of winning only because Basalt on 90 does scrape and since Basalt is round... it'll instantly scape when the WD begings to tilt high...

BTW, Hardly means like 1 or 2..., 3 or 4 is a few...
Thanks.
Ok, so I'm hoping to get at least 1 good combo with these beys here:
- Big Bang Pegasis FGrin
- Storm Pegasis 90 RF
- Burn Phoenix 135 MS
- Lightning L Drago 100 HF
- Flame Libra T125 ES
- Rock Leone 145WB
- Dark Sagittario WD145SD
- Earth Eagle 145HF
SF and SD Tips.
Help?
BladeBlader

Attack- Lightning L Drago/Big Bang Pegasis III 90 RF
Defense- Earth Leone 145/T125 WB
Stamina- Burn/Earth Leone 145/T125 SD
Spin Stealer- Lightning L Drago 100 SD
Balance- Earth Leone Final Drive (For a Mix Of both Offense and Defense)
Thanks, I got more than expected, any bey parts I should get to perfect the combos?
BladeBlader

Attack- Flash,R2F,LRF (incase you didn't get R2F)

Defense- Duo,RDF,RS (incase you didn't get RDF), Guardian Revizer (x2), BD145, MF custom version set, MSF custom version set ( comes out on June 23.)

Stamina- Phantom (incase you didn't get Duo),Duo,WD,AD145,230,D (incase you didn't get WD)
i got earth wolf 105wd b108 and poison zurafa s130mb bb121 and galaxy pegasus w105r2f bb70a
I'm guessing you want a good combo?
Earth ____ 105/s130 wd/mb
That would be a decent combo, from those three beys. from my point of view atleast.
Ok some of the post's here are SPAM. ken6606 Use Earth Pegasus 105WD. It's the only best bey that's good.