no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 18, 2012  2:49 AM)dariel360 Wrote:
Help me make a good combo!

Attack: VariAres CH120RF/R2F
Stamina: Basalt Aquario 90/100/AD145WD/D/SD/EWD or 230D/SD
Defense: Basalt Aquario 230CS

(Jun. 18, 2012  1:57 AM)Blaziken Wrote: sorry im still new to this so can you tell which piece is which part of what bey. and is there any way i wont have to use the same piece on a two beys?

Attack:
Diablo Nemesis' Metal Wheel
Diablo Nemesis' Clear Wheel
Poison Zurafa's Track
Pirates Ifraid's Bottom

Stamina: Twisted Nemesis 85/AD145WD

Stamina:
Twisted Tempo's Metal Wheel
Grand Cetus' Clear Wheel
Gravity Destroyer's Track
Gravity Destroyer's Bottom

You can't make a Defense combo without reusing parts.
i need a really good stamina type and attack type

energy rings
libra,leone,striker,herculeo,fireblaze,serpent,destroyer,byxis,wolf,l drago,befall,cancer,tempo,lacerta,pegasus,giraffe,eagle,cetus,virgo,aries,orso

fusion wheels
evil,storm,flame,inferno,cyclone,gravity,twisted,thermal,earth,rock,lightning,counter,poisen,ray,hades,grand,thunder,dark

spin tracks
105,135,wa130,230,d125,gb145,ad145,uw,145,sw145,r145

performance tips
cs,ms,hf,rs,ewd,wd,sd,bs,fs,
Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125/R145HF
Stamina: Twisted Cancer 105/AD145WD/SD/EWD
Defense: Twisted Cancer GB145CS/RS
@ killerblader

Attack: Hades Kerbecs R145 CS (if Aggro) (HF for Hasbro)

Defense: Twisted Kerbecs BD145 CS/RS

Stamina: Twisted Kerbecs AD145 WD/EWD/SD

Try to get Metal Faces, Storm/Galaxy Pegasus to improve the attack combo.

Edit: Beaten and didn't see Gravity in there.
How would you not see Gravity when you saw AD145?
(Jun. 18, 2012  3:23 AM)Carly R. Jepsen Wrote: Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125/R145HF
Stamina: Twisted Cancer 105/AD145WD/SD/EWD
Defense: Twisted Cancer GB145CS/RS

I'd use only D125 in place of R145 in a Hasbro stadium, just in case R145's recoil is too much for HF to handle. Smile
I need a special combo for my geography homework, I need it to be able to create a swirl of air around itself,kind of like a tornado, but on a much smaller scale,(I know most beys can do this but I need the one that can do it best,pleeeeese?) here are my parts:
energy rings (Click to View)
fusion wheels (Click to View)
spin track (Click to View)
performance tips (Click to View)
Please help.
Fireblaze or sagittario, thermal or galaxy, t125 or gb145, and use a ms, unless u plan to battle wth it, in souch case use WD,
I guess its best: thermal sagittario t125MS, but also try combining the parts I mentioned, u may get better results....
I also like to put some shred foam around it (from a foam cooler) and it makes a magnificent wirlwind!!
Oh, and you need a stron launch for it to work at its best
I need help on a hevey custommization should i use a bull,kerbex. or a aquario then for the metal wheel im using twisted/basalt then for track a gb145 then a wd is that good but witch is a hevier clear wheel?
thanks a lot
(Jun. 18, 2012  5:46 PM)MfB pEgAsIs Wrote: I need help on a hevey custommization should i use a bull,kerbex. or a aquario then for the metal wheel im using twisted/basalt then for track a gb145 then a wd is that good but witch is a hevier clear wheel?

Aquario is heavier, but Kerbecs has better synergy. That combo's bretty bad anyway. List all of your parts and we can help you...
(Jun. 18, 2012  5:46 PM)MfB pEgAsIs Wrote: I need help on a hevey custommization should i use a bull,kerbex. or a aquario then for the metal wheel im using twisted/basalt then for track a gb145 then a wd is that good but witch is a hevier clear wheel?
its a medium type of combo... But yeah, use aquario
Beaten by Defstamina88...

Please list you parts and we can make you the best combos we can. Just to answer you though, Aquario is the heaviest Clear Wheel but Kerbecs has better synergy. Basalt GB145WD is not competitive at all in the metagame.

Edit: beaten by DefStamina88 and Geremykadoya. People sure do post fast.
balance:earth kerbecs 145 ewd
attack:ray horuseus 100 lf
defense:rock kerbecs bd145 wd
Those are all of your parts?
not everyone has loads of parts...
Can someone build me a combo my beyblades are Twisted Tempo, Dark Bull, Poison Serpent, Hyper Aquiros, Galaxy Pegasus, Storm Leone, Flame Aries, and Counter Scropio, I have some of the parts for the these beyblades, any good combo will work that can defeat Twisted Tempo!
here are all my parts
energy rings:leone eagle pegasus 2 pegasus 1 pegasus 3 zurafa/giraffe beafowl byxis horuseus unicorno kerbecs
spin tracks : 145 w105 r145 230 uw145 130 d125 bd145
performance tips: wd right rubber flat final drive ewd modded sd cs and ds
Twisted kerbecs BD145 CS is way better than the old one
P.S. U forgot to mention your metal wheels...
why is cs used over ds in the combo Twisted kerbecs BD145 CS
CS has a good blend of Defense along with Stamina.
Cs provides stamina, when pushed, the rubber makes contact, making it hard to ko, and DS has no rubber, so its easy to push out, but try what u like and use what suits you.
EDIT: beaten by Raigeko13.... Shame on me.
AABeyblades:
Attack: Clay/Storm Scorpio H145/105/W105R2F
Defense: Twisted Aquario 145WD
Stamina: Twisted Aquario 145/100/105/W105WD
Anti Attack: Twisted Aquario H145R2F
pegasus626:
wait, you don't have any metal wheels? I will have to assume what you have.
Attack: Vulcan Byxis D125/W105R2F
Defense: Hades Kerbecs BD145CS/Earth Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina: Hades Kerbecs BD145EWD
Anti Attack: Rock Kerbecs R145R2F

EDIT: oh wow I was slow. Beaten by like 5 people.
Do not make post that short or someone may report you, please read the rules asap.