"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 12, 2012  5:16 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: Diablo is'nt usually used for attack, if that's what your suggesting, but I believe CH120R2F or S130RF works best for attackers. A better choice for an Anti-Attack would be Diablo BD145/R145 RF/R2F.

I also have a question. I only have one Pirates Saramanda and one Guardian Revizer, so if I were to synchrom them, which one should be on top?

Maybe because I answered and asked in the same post, but I seem to have gotten skipped over. Can someone please answer this for me?

Well, for an Attack Type, Revizer should be on top with either Pirates or Guardian below. Was that what you were looking for?
They're isn't enough testing w Zero-G yet to tell you a definite answer. Revizer Revizer is the top tier defensive wheel in the game now though
(Jun. 12, 2012  10:39 PM)GM Phantom Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2012  5:16 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: Diablo is'nt usually used for attack, if that's what your suggesting, but I believe CH120R2F or S130RF works best for attackers. A better choice for an Anti-Attack would be Diablo BD145/R145 RF/R2F.

I also have a question. I only have one Pirates Saramanda and one Guardian Revizer, so if I were to synchrom them, which one should be on top?

Maybe because I answered and asked in the same post, but I seem to have gotten skipped over. Can someone please answer this for me?
It's very hard to answer this question, honestly. We'd need to know what you're facing, and what kind of combo you're planning on using. It can go a bunch of different ways.

SplatKirby
He asked for a Synchrome customization, not a standard Zero-G one.
(Jun. 12, 2012  11:33 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2012  10:39 PM)GM Phantom Wrote:

It's very hard to answer this question, honestly. We'd need to know what you're facing, and what kind of combo you're planning on using. It can go a bunch of different ways.

SplatKirby
He asked for a Synchrome customization, not a standard Zero-G one.

Oh.
Hey what's the best attack type combo currently?
And what's a good combo of pieces for Hell Kerbecs, Diablo Nemesis and Ray Unicorno?
Your first question can easily be answered by looking at the Competitive MFB Combos list just a few threads down from this one. Wink

And from those select three Beys, you could build Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS for a sort of Anti-Attack/Defense combo, or Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode)CS for Balance, though, the previous combo would definitely be better in today's general meta-game.
Thank you!
Are the combos you mentioned any good though?
The Diablo combo I mentioned could be better if you bought a set of Metal Face 2 Custom Version's along with either a Galaxy Pegasis or Storm Pegasis for its R2F or RF. Then, you could make MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF, which is top-tier at the moment, or you could use R2F as the Bottom for more speed.
So Galaxy pegasis and some metal face bolts?
Yep! But only get Galaxy if you're shootin' for speed.
Can somebody test this combo,MF-H phantom/duo _________ E230 D.
Here are the reasons for the parts here,
Duo/phantom for the superior stamina (and you can use duo if you want defense in the combo).
Any CW with superior synergy and works well with either of the wheels.
E230 because it absorbs attacks very efficiently.
D because of it's superior stamina and balance with 230 heights.
MF-H to lower recoil. I hope somebody can test this against some top tier attack and stamina combos.
I've used that setup with Duo before, and it wasn't that bad Stamina-wise, but this is the wrong thread to request such an order. Try posting in the Testing Requests thread. Wink
What's the best Attack, Defense and Stamina combo I can make with these :
Diablo nemesis
Fusion Hades
Basalt Horogium
Hell Kerbes
Gravity Perseus
Galaxy Pegasis
Lightning L Drago
L Drago Destroy
Flame Sagittario
Rock Leone
Burn Pheonix
Attack : Gravity Perseus (Counter,Right) 100R2F
Defense : Diablo Kerbecs BD145R2F (This is anti-attack.)
Stamina : Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)WD or Basalt Kerbecs AD145WD
Adding a combo- L Drago Destroy BD145R2F

This is quite a nice combo, IIRC. Smile
Mmm, I prefer Metal Flat on that LDD combo but it works as is decently, though it's very much a "try it and see what you think and if it suits your style" combo, I probably wouldn't use it, but Kei really likes it, as do a number of people. With E230 running around now, though, I imagine it (and other left-spin setups) are going to get a little more popular.

In terms of the attack combo, I'd go for Diablo Kerbecs D125 135/AD145 R2F, though that leaves you without a defense combo.
Or maybe, the 100 on Gravity could be replaced with the D125, haha!

Yes, I know that its not a really "famous" combo. I personally hate it too, haha!
But yes, such left-spin setups can really get quite popular now, after a variant of the 230 track has suddenly started dominating...

As for Diablo in an Attack combo, its quite good IMO, but I have seen quite a many people who disapprove of it. The person whom I remember very well is Dan. I think he never liked Diablo for Attack, haha!

But, even if it is supposedly bad, it is at least better than a Gravity... Sooo....
Then again, it'd be better used in an anti-attack combination...
Uh, guys? I think we're forgetting that he doesn't have D125.
I just realised I somehow got confused, and he doesn't have D125... I don't know how I made that error (though people should always list their tracks and tips for our sake to avoid stuff like that).

Dan hates it, I didn't think much of it, but as much as I respect Dan and My own opinion, a number of people have disagreed with the more vocal of us, and the fact is Diablo is popular for attack in Italy, and, I'm pretty sure it also finds use in Indonesia. Even I considered it as a possibility for inclusion in the competitive combos list (and I still very much am), even at my most negative about it, it's still one of the better attack wheels out.

EDIT: Potato: Yep. In my defense, someone was taking a shower which means I had the piercing screeching of the pipes in the background while writing that post. We should probably get that checked...
Oh, so its only Dan who hates it, eh?
Well, so of course, the Attack combo given by you would be better to use. Smile
But still, seeing that he'd be left without a Defense combo, it'd still be safe to use Gravity for Attack, and keep Diablo for anti-attack.
Because even if Diablo turns out to be a great Attack wheel, the truth is, it is still the best anti-attack wheel. Smile

Potato- Ah yes, corrected my post! Joyful_3
In my Defense- I BELIVE WATEVA th!nk SAYZ! SO IF HE SAYZ THAT HE HAZ D125, DEN HE HAZ D125! Tongue_out
i need a really good defense combination.i have all the metal fusion and all the metal masters parts.
Um, you must list all of your parts actually.
By simply saying that you have all the beys from a certain series doesn't really help. We might suggest you combos, and then suddenly you might say that you do not own that certain part...
But well, here's a good Defense combo for you-

Basalt Aquario BD145CS
No,i literally do have all the parts from those two series.And the BD145 spin track in boost mode or in the other mode.
OK fine. Smile

As for BD145, it can never be used in Boost Mode if its not with Hell.
So, use Normal Mode. Smile