"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 07, 2012  12:33 AM)freddyfickle22 Wrote: thx is there any better defense or stamina ones i can make out of tht stuff and i have a super vortex stadium if tht helps at all

Earth Gasher GB145 CS is a okay combo for defense, but get Twisted Tempo for Twisted, Flame Byxis for 230, and try to grab a Metal Face.
Just got Byxis, can someone please make me a stamina and/or defense and stamina balance combo please? Parts are in the sig.
(Jun. 07, 2012  12:33 AM)freddyfickle22 Wrote: thx is there any better defense or stamina ones i can make out of tht stuff and i have a super vortex stadium if tht helps at all

You should try to get a Twisted Tempo and Hades Kerbecs for Twisted, WD, Hades, Kerbecs, and BD145. Then, you'll be able to make:

Stamina: Hades Kerbecs BD145(Attack Mode)WD
Defense: Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS.

As of now, in the Super Vortex Stadium, you don't have any real suitable Stamina Bottoms, but if you get the two Beys I recommended you get above, you should make Twisted Gasher/Kerbecs W105WD or Earth Gasher W105WD.

EDIT: sorta beaten by Taiwo. Smile

EDIT2: Cheeseburger-eating excuse:

Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125/R145R2F
Stamina: Twisted Aquario/Gasher 100/CH120/D125/AD145WD/D or 230D
Defense: Twisted Aquario 100/CH120/GB145CS

Definitely try to pick up a Hades Kerbecs to make Hades Kerbecs BD145(Attack Mode)WD/D and Twisted Aquario/Kerbecs BD145CS.
Can you give me the best combo's for these parts:

Clear wheel: Perseus, Wolf, Virgo, Herculo, Aries, Bull, Pegasis, Pisces, Cancer.

Metal wheel: Gravity, Capricorne, Rock, Storm, Flame, Dark, Killer,

Tracks: 105X3, 100X2, AD145, GB145, CH120, C145.

Tips: WDX3, HFS, BS, SD, F, RF, HF.
@American DJ

Attack: Gravity Perseus CH120R2F (HF if hasbro stadium...)
Defense: Twisted Aquario 230CS
Stamina: Burn Gasher AD145WD/230D

@tylanator45

Attack: Gravity Perseus CH120RF (F or HF for hasbro stadiums...)
Defense: Nothing
Stamina: Flame Cancer AD145WD (Outclassed....)

Get Twisted Tempo and CS if you can. Twisted and CS will give you something for Defense. Also, try for Hades Kerbecs. It will improve your defense, stamina, and maybe attack...
What about Twisted Gasher 100WD, is that ok for a balance type?
@Tylanator45:

Attack: Gravity Perseus CH120/GB145RF (HF or F in Hasbro stadium)
Stamina: Flame Bull/Cancer 100/CH120/AD145WD/SD
Defense: Nothing

Try to purchase a Ray Striker, Twisted Tempo, and Hades Kerbecs so that you can make Hades Kerbecs BD145(Attack Mode)WD/SD for Stamina and Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS for Defense.

EDIT: Beaten by DefStamina88! Dang, a lot gets posted in four minutes... xD
(Jun. 07, 2012  12:59 AM)American DJ Wrote: What about Twisted Gasher 100WD, is that ok for a balance type?

Technically yes, because Twisted's Defense, but 100WD is notorious on Stamina combos...
(Jun. 07, 2012  1:01 AM)shadwoldrago Wrote: what about a tournament in tennesse

That doesn't even come remotely close to the right place, or is even related to this topic. Search for what you are looking for...
(Jun. 07, 2012  1:01 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2012  12:59 AM)American DJ Wrote: What about Twisted Gasher 100WD, is that ok for a balance type?

Technically yes, because Twisted's Defense, but 100WD is notorious on Stamina combos...

It would actually be Stamina, not Balance because Basalt can be used as a Stamina Wheel. Duo Aquario 230SD isn't a Balance type just because Duo is a Defense Wheel and D is a Stamina Bottom; Duo can be used for both Stamina and Defense purposes just as Basalt can be.

freddyfickle22: No. Please use the combos we suggested to you. Smile
Not really. JB isn't useful for anything. You're better off with several better tips, such as CS, RS, and WB. Even B might be better...
Def don't be a Jog Ball Hater!

(May. 16, 2012  2:03 AM)joseph317 Wrote: I did a couple tests. MB stands for MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB and JB stands for MF-H Duo Aquario 230 JB.

MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB V/S MF-H Duo Aquario 230 JB

Solo spin for MB: 3 min and 25 sec
Solo spin for JB: 3 min and 35 sec

MB vs MLD CH120 EWD: It took MB 56 sec to take down MLD CH120 EWD
JB vs MLD CH120 EWD: JB couldn't beat this combo.

MB vs Phantom Cygnus BGrin: It took MB 58 sec to take down this combo.
JB vs Phantom Cygnus BGrin: It took JB 1 min and 2 sec to take down this combo.

MB vs Flash Escolpio GB145 RF: MB lasted 4 sec before being taken down.
JB vs Flash Escolpio GB145 RF: JB lasted 1.5 sec before being taken down.

This just proves that JB has a better SOLO spin then MB but MB has almost better everything else.
It's not as bad as you made it sound!
(Jun. 07, 2012  1:20 AM)Klaus Wrote: Def don't be a Jog Ball Hater!

(May. 16, 2012  2:03 AM)joseph317 Wrote: I did a couple tests. MB stands for MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB and JB stands for MF-H Duo Aquario 230 JB.

MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB V/S MF-H Duo Aquario 230 JB

Solo spin for MB: 3 min and 25 sec
Solo spin for JB: 3 min and 35 sec

MB vs MLD CH120 EWD: It took MB 56 sec to take down MLD CH120 EWD
JB vs MLD CH120 EWD: JB couldn't beat this combo.

MB vs Phantom Cygnus BGrin: It took MB 58 sec to take down this combo.
JB vs Phantom Cygnus BGrin: It took JB 1 min and 2 sec to take down this combo.

MB vs Flash Escolpio GB145 RF: MB lasted 4 sec before being taken down.
JB vs Flash Escolpio GB145 RF: JB lasted 1.5 sec before being taken down.

This just proves that JB has a better SOLO spin then MB but MB has almost better everything else.
It's not as bad as you made it sound!

Meh, Jog Ball isn't my favorite tip. I prefer WB and B much more than JB. I never found use for it....
Hey guys can you build me a combo? Thanks.

Big Bang Pegasus (Lost the tip and track)
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Storm Pegasus 105RF
130 track
W²D tip
Also have a metal tip

Mainly looking for something to beat a basalt horogium Smile
Attack : Hell Kerbecs 105RF
Defense : Nothing.
Stamina : Hell Kerbecs Bd145(Boost)W2D (This could probably beat Basalt)

Try getting a good defense tip like CS or RDF. Also a Duo for Defense and Stamina. AD145 and WD would be good for stamina too. For attack, Flash would be your best buy, a suitable Clear Wheel for it would be needed too (Escolpio, Pisces, Orion). And of course a suitable track for it (S130, AD145, D125).
(Jun. 07, 2012  3:17 AM)Supremuz Wrote: Hey guys can you build me a combo? Thanks.

Big Bang Pegasus (Lost the tip and track)
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Storm Pegasus 105RF
130 track
W²D tip
Also have a metal tip

Mainly looking for something to beat a basalt horogium Smile

At least one of your Beys sounds to be fake (probably Big Bang because you said "tip and track" when it's supposed to come with the 4D Bottom FGrin). If convenient at the given time, could you post the links to all of the Beys that you bought online, please? Possibly even each seller assuming there were multiple? It would really be a great help to both you and those that wish to help you. Smile

EDIT:Fantomu: Something smells fishy, and I don't believe it's Hazel. xD
very poor pun
[

Nah they're not fake. I live in asia so i bought Takara Tomy beys from Isetan (large department store) so i know they're legit. I lost them because i swapped the bottom of my pegasis with my friends leone to try it out and then couldn't my FGrin bottom.
I need help making Fang Leone df145 wd better. Can you plz plz plz help me make it better. my parts arre r145 145 100 w105 lw105 105 135x2 gb145x2 f:s wa130 130 230 125 :clear wheels: leone leone2 pegasis pegasis2 ldrago ldrago2 ldrago3 bull sagatarrio fireblazex2 gemios picesx2 byxis f:s rf sffssd wd wb wf rs hf
(Jun. 07, 2012  4:39 AM)Ldrago1456 Wrote: I need help making Fang Leone df145 wd better. Can you plz plz plz help me make it better. my parts arre r145 145 100 w105 lw105 105 135x2 gb145x2 f:s wa130 130 230 125 :clear wheels: leone leone2 pegasis pegasis2 ldrago ldrago2 ldrago3 bull sagatarrio fireblazex2 gemios picesx2 byxis f:s rf sffssd wd wb wf rs hf
Try Fang Bull R145 RF and buy a Metal face or a metal face heavy

It seems i unable to control much for Diablo Kerbecs BD145R2F and my tournament is tomorrow, is there anyway more to make a defense bey?
I like Fontuma's idea--I'd go with that. Anyway, It's getting really annoying when people don't specify on there combo request -.-
I mean, Supremuz just gave use some beys and parts and just said build me a combo. No type. He didn't even say he wanted it to be a good combo!!! ... I guess something to beat basalt horogium is probably good. Can you use parts from basalt horogium? Cuz if you can--USE BASALT!! I freakin' <3 Basalt!!!!
P.S I have that metal tip too.... I still have noooooo idea what the name is.

protomanV89: I don't understand...
Now, I wonder who's Fontuma... XD

protomanV89 That's an anti-attack combo (Well, kind of a defense Beyblade). You could change the R2F with a CS or RDF. But Diablo isn't the best pure defense wheel, it's the best anti-attack wheel.
Build me a combo out of this please just spare parts really xD

Death quetzalcoatl - no tip
Storm pegasis - No tip
ray unicorno - no track , tip
Hades kerbecs - no track
Meteo L drago
Diablo nemesis - no fusion wheel
Burn fire blaze
Basalt horogium

Any type of bey will do Smile except defence Gasp
Attack: Ray unicorno 105LF