"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(May. 26, 2012  9:03 AM)th!nk Wrote: Everyone who answered bull over cygnus: do not recommend stuff here. I've already told a few of you before. Earth is only useful for ltsc, but .1 of a gram is nowhere near worth the stamina tradeoff of using bull (which shouldn't be top tier) over cygnus.

(May. 24, 2012  5:54 PM)ElderBow Wrote:
(May. 24, 2012  2:53 PM)th!nk Wrote: I beg to differ - It quite clearly isn't if you check the competitive combinations list.
Fantomu, is, as usual, completely correct.

Don't post recommendations here until you have an adequate understanding of the game.

I know Fantomu is correct, I'm just saying the combo wasn't as bad as I perceived he said.

Also I've been a blader for almost two years so I think I have an adequate understanding enough. Please don't take this in a rude way. I don't mean it to be rude.

Two years of blading is nothing at all, I'm sure most people here have been playing at least that long, and there are plenty of people who have who still haven't found the competitive combos list. There's a lot more to recommending things properly than having played the game, and given you specifically said XF is top tier, you are obviously lacking in some areas - and have continued to make poor recommendations since I told you to stop.

Why can't someone just nicely point out that I have made a few bad suggestions and politely ask me to stop for a while and gain some more knowledge instead of being haters and rudely telling me that my advice is worth nothing but carp. When people on here do stuff like that it makes me like the WBO less and less...
There is no reason to be needlessly dramatic.

No one is "being a hater" if you're wrong and giving people unsuitable advice.

That said, th!nk, tone it down a little. I understand this thread is reasonably frustrating at times, but running people off completely may not be the better approach to take~
(May. 26, 2012  6:07 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Phantom is a Stamina wheel, and doesn't have much use whatsoever for attack...

Sorry but you're wrong. It has use in attack. Not as much as it used to due to Flash but it is still good.
Can someone make a combo for my bro? He has a Dark Gasher CH120FS, Storm Pegasis 105 (he lost the RF), and Inferno Sagittario 145S. It doesnt matter what type. Thanks in advance.
There's nothing he can really make. If he had the RF, he would have an Option...
Yeah, I told him that but he really wanted me ask here. Thanks anyways though.
(May. 26, 2012  7:31 PM)Hazel Wrote: There is no reason to be needlessly dramatic.

No one is "being a hater" if you're wrong and giving people unsuitable advice.

That said, th!nk, tone it down a little. I understand this thread is reasonably frustrating at times, but running people off completely may not be the better approach to take~

Sorry, I realise I've been rather blunt, but if I wasn't the only person showing any active interest in maintaining this thread's quality, then I would relax a little. Either way, given my posts are having absolutely no effect on the dreadful state of this thread, I will probably just leave it to carry on until it degenerates so far that interest is taken in fixing it.

ElderBow: Inferno Gasher 105FS is probably the best he can make, though stock Dark Gasher may be just as good, as at this point, the lower ranked wheels are all basically just as bad as each other.
As for your reply to me, Hazel covered it properly, and perhaps the portion of this post addressed to him may offer you some insight into the cause of my tone. If you want to discuss it further, feel free to shoot me a pm.
I have one more quick question. On the combo below should I use 100 or 145?

Earth Gasher ____WD
(May. 27, 2012  12:03 AM)ElderBow Wrote: I have one more quick question. On the combo below should I use 100 or 145?

Earth Gasher ____WD

100 (though scrapes a little) is better, because it can compete against beys of all height...
What combos can I make (any/all types) out of:

Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Storm Capricorn M145Q
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Well, I know I'm not really supposed to answer here anymore, but I think I can help.
Stamina: Earth Capricorn 100/GB145 WD
Attack: Lightning L-Drago (Upper Mode) M145Q (Less Frequent Mode) ( I know it doesn't sound good but it actually is pretty decent.)

(Let me know if this helps, because I apparently haven't been giving out good advice lately.)
Also, try to get more parts like BD145, LRF, Basalt, 230, and CS. With the first two parts I mentioned you could make the combo Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF and with the last three you could make Basalt _____230CS. Hope this is useful!
Thanks, this helps very much because I'm new to beyblades.
Eh, no ElderBow.

Attack : Lightning L Drago 100RF (HF if Hasbro stadium)
Defense : Earth Virgo GB145RF as anti-attack
Stamina : Earth Virgo 100WD

GB145WD sounds wonderful, but when you actually use it, it sucks. Try getting Duo Uranus and Flash online, they are solid purchases. Also, get a BD145 and CS/RDF to improve your defense combo. If you're limited to Hasbro, get Twisted Tempo. Also an AD145.

Sao, corrected you on a few things there. Wink
Fantomu:
I would go for twisted Tempo, cuz it's parts can be used in such a large variety of combos--and these days you can get it quite cheap--i'm not saying Duo Uranus and Flash are bad though !! They're awesome, although for some unknown reason I have taken a random dislike to flash :L
Yeah, I failed the attack combo. Sorry, its 2:00 AM and I'm running on 1% brain power. What I was going to suggest for attack was Evil Pegasus 100RF. But yours works to. I still think my stamina combo is ok. Zhadow is my friend and I'm going shopping with him tomorrow so I'll help him get some good parts.

Luck You can get Twisted Tempo for around 7 bucks at my Target (A little off-topic on my part)
ElderBow:
This is of topic but I'm just gonna say it anyway, cuz it really helps if you live near brighton.
So: In Brighton, East Sussex, England, there is a shopping 'mall?' called Churchill square, at the toyshop (Just inside the carpark entrance) There is a toyshop, can't remember the name--it's something simple though, anyway, in there they sell good up-to-date hasbro beys for £5! Atleast they did when I last went there about a month ago-- sorry if this information was random and pointless--But it could help SOME people, P.S, they have a online store: Same price, just a bigger variety of beys.
Yeah, ask him to bring extra money to buy :
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Luck Online? Could you please PM me the website when you get a chance?
I would Elderbow, except I cant really hugely access the internet at the moment cuz my internet is down, so im using my mums phone XD, BUT, typing this into google should work: Brighton Churchill square toyshop.
Chocked_2 I think I just remembered the name of the shop! I think it's called the entertainer. BTW if typing that in doesn't work, just make it more exatct-- by adding England, etc.

@ Fantoma, they have all of those beys, so it shouldnt be a problem for him to do unless he doesn't have enough money.
Luck He said he had $60. And thanks.

@When I went to the store a couple of days ago they had all those except I can't remember if they had Kerbecs or not.
Kerbecs is not a very common bey from my experience.
True, that. Now, let's get back on-topic.
Yep, LOL, I just realised how off-topic we got XD. ALTHOUGH, in a sense we were telling people where to get good beys to make good combos!? :L
Based on the discussion a couple of pages back where you were calling WD a defense tip and saying EWD had significantly less defense, you shouldn't being any advice in this thread.

And no, that kind of thing belongs in PM's or the painfully obviously relevant "Stores with beyblades in stock" thread.
Hey somebody, my bro want to know the best Face CW, track, and tip for Flash with these parts. Which would be best setup?

Faces: MF, MF-L, MF-H
CW: Escolpio, Giraffe, Byxis
Tracks: S130, H145, GB145, D125, T125
Tips: RF, R2F, MF, LF