"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
@Fakir Duck- list your parts, and we shall help you! Smile

@hasbrogeek- Whoa, that is an AWESOMELY BAD suggestion....
As for the tip to be used with BD145, EDS is probably the best tip to use at the moment.
can any on tell me what is a better/safer combo to use in a tourney-meteo ldrago ch120xf or gravity perseus ch120xf
Err, none of the above are safe, actually. They are spin stealers, which isn't really a good type to use as a main combo in a tournament. And you might self-KO with XF too. List your parts so we can help you make better combos! Smile
I beg to differ, XF is a top-tier part. And if you use gravity Perseus in right spin mode it is no longer a spin stealer. But yes, listing his parts would help. All I'm saying is I don't think the combo's are as bad for tournaments as you say an that Gravity Perseus would be the better to use. But then again, this is all without knowing his parts so...
(May. 24, 2012  2:50 PM)Zaylor Wrote: I beg to differ, XF is a top-tier part. And if you use gravity Perseus in right spin mode it is no longer a spin stealer. But yes, listing his parts would help. All I'm saying is I don't think the combo's are as bad for tournaments as you say an that Gravity Perseus would be the better to use. But then again, this is all without knowing his parts so...

I beg to differ - It quite clearly isn't if you check the competitive combinations list.
Fantomu, is, as usual, completely correct.

Don't post recommendations here until you have an adequate understanding of the game.
hey guys when i used my hell kerbeks BD145EWD on beyblades like Earth bull 90WD it lost a lot of times but after adding MF-2 its knocks out almost every beyblade even earth bull but will adding a MF-H to hell kerberks is a good idea and will it still be a stamina combo or will it turn into a defnse combo and is it a good combo for a tourney??
and are thee combos good:

Screw Horogrium 90R2F
Basalt Cancer 230WD
Earth Bull 90/100WB

if they arent plz suggest a way to make em better
here are my parts:
Eh? I did a few quick battles between those two, and Hell Kerbecs won every round. :p Well, some people put MF-L on their stamina combos to reduce the chance of getting knocked out, but some people think it reduces stamina. It is a debatable question still.

Screw ism't that good of an attack wheel, it's passable. Why use Screw when you have Lighting? 230WD isn't that good of a setup, it wobbles a lot. D would be the best tip for 170+ heights.
Attack : MF-H Lightning L Drago 90/CH120/BD145RF
Defense : MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145RF as anti-attack
Stamina : Hell Kerbecs BD145EWD You could smack a MF-L on it but yeah.

No CS, 4D or AD145? Unhappy If you can order Flash Saggitario and Duo Uranus before the tournament and get CS and AD145, you be dominating. Smile
You have awesome parts, man!

Well, first about the three combos you made...
None of those are good enough, considering the number of parts you have.
So, forget those.

Attack- Lightning L Drago BD145/CH120R2F might do you well in the tournament you are participating in. Most of us do not have top tier parts, so this may work well against us. Or even better, try getting Gravity Perseus before Sunday, and make Gravity Destroyer BD145MF. Its brilliant!

Defense- Basalt Bull BD145CS would have had been an AMAZING defense combo. Its a shame that you lost your CS. Smile
But well, as you have no better tip for Defense, you must either drop out on Defense, or depend on anti-attack.

Stamina- Your Hell Kerbecs combo is great. The weird thing is, you are the fifth person complaining (to me; and make that six, as even I have been unable to beat an Earth combo with Hell Kerbecs) to not being able to beat an Earth combo with it. Confused
At this stage, you may do one off these two things- Skip out on Stamina (which you mustn't, as you have nothing TOO good in the other two categories) OR try out something else.
A better combo to use would be a Basalt Kerbecs DF145EWD. It isn't entirely great, and to make it better, you again need a Gravity Perseus for its AD145.
This combo isn't better than Hell Kerbecs BD145EWD when considering pure Stamina, but with this, you get exceptional amounts of Defense. Most importantly, Basalt performs better than Hell in Stamina battles, because of the fact that it grinds away the opponent's spin speed.
As for adding MFs, it has been a highly debated issue. According to me, it doesn't affect a bey's Stamina to a large extent, and actually adds a lot of Defense!
So, your top priority at the moment should be to get a Gravity Perseus, so that you can make better combos. Smile

EDIT- Beaten by a WHOOPING 7 minutes by Fantomu! XD
(May. 24, 2012  3:04 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: hey guys when i used my hell kerbeks BD145EWD on beyblades like Earth bull 90WD it lost a lot of times but after adding MF-2 its knocks out almost every beyblade even earth bull but will adding a MF-H to hell kerberks is a good idea and will it still be a stamina combo or will it turn into a defnse combo and is it a good combo for a tourney??
and are thee combos good:

Screw Horogrium 90R2F
Basalt Cancer 230WD
Earth Bull 90/100WB

if they arent plz suggest a way to make em better
here are my parts:

If it's scoring KO's by moving aggressively or something, then your EWD is probably broken.
i've battled against his hell kerbecs BD145EWD....it KOs other hell BD145WD combos...later i checked his EWD, it was flattened...thats why it was KOing other combos
Oh, I see...
In that case gameboysuperman, your EWD is illegal for WBO play. Unhappy
(May. 24, 2012  8:14 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: @Fakir Duck- list your parts, and we shall help you! Smile

Okay, so I have these:

WA130
W145
HF
F
RF

Flame
Thermal
Torch

I would like combos with either great attack power or great stamina! I do not like defense for some weird reason (I never did)!
Oh my, such bad parts...

Ummmm... Not really any of those parts go well together to make a good attack type. You need to get some actual attack wheels...
(May. 24, 2012  2:53 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 24, 2012  2:50 PM)Zaylor Wrote: I beg to differ, XF is a top-tier part. And if you use gravity Perseus in right spin mode it is no longer a spin stealer. But yes, listing his parts would help. All I'm saying is I don't think the combo's are as bad for tournaments as you say an that Gravity Perseus would be the better to use. But then again, this is all without knowing his parts so...

I beg to differ - It quite clearly isn't if you check the competitive combinations list.
Fantomu, is, as usual, completely correct.

Don't post recommendations here until you have an adequate understanding of the game.

I know Fantomu is correct, I'm just saying the combo wasn't as bad as I perceived he said.

Also I've been a blader for almost two years so I think I have an adequate understanding enough. Please don't take this in a rude way. I don't mean it to be rude.
So, adding Twisted Tempo to my list, what's the best combo for the BURNING FIRESTRIKE STADIUM?

Have:
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Ray Gill 100RSF
Legend Cyber Pegasus 105F
Twisted Tempo 145WD

All Hasbro beys

Thanks!
can u make a balance type that spins long and has good defense mention any parts respond as soon as posible plz Wink Joyful_2
TheTuga try burn gill/fireblaze 105wd

alanyamyu try duo aquario 230mb
(May. 24, 2012  5:54 PM)Zaylor Wrote: Also I've been a blader for almost two years so I think I have an adequate understanding enough. Please don't take this in a rude way. I don't mean it to be rude.

Some people might scoff at that record, ha ha. Smile

The thing is, some of your recent suggestions haven't exactly been the best, so if you are only answering to the best of your abilities with the limited (or even misguided) information you could've possibly acquired over the past two years, you should let someone who has the correct information or really knows how to answer the question thoroughly to answer instead of you giving your best answer.

alanyamyu: Check the tiers list, then.

lightning blade: Please, if you wish to reccomend combos, make them at least be good or the best of the parts allotted.

TheTuga: The best combo you can make for the BFS would be Twisted Pegasus 100/135/145MS.
well sorry i'm just a beginner at making combos for people
can some tell me what the best fang combo is pls
(May. 24, 2012  9:58 PM)Dan G Wrote: can some tell me what the best fang combo is pls

Fang isn't a very usable part in generally, however the best things you can muster is probably Fang Cygnus BD145R2F/Fang Aquario BD145RDF. (Fang doesn't really have any stamina properties.)
(May. 24, 2012  9:16 PM)lightning blade Wrote: well sorry i'm just a beginner at making combos for people

It's no problem; if you just read carefully next time, you'll probably be all right. Smile
Hell Kerbecs, Diablo Nemesis and Ldrago destroy.
I haven't tried any combos since I'm new to this, anyone care to suggest one?
Sorry for the bother.
Hell Kerbecs by itself is pretty good for stamina. Get something with CS and you can make Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS...
@ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I know I have not been suggesting the best combos lately. I promise though, that if I can still help people then I will make better suggestions.