0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Yea i will on monday
Cant wait till next saturday for the 5 fist beyday yayyy
I hope E230 passes the test and also hopefully outclass BD145 once and for all
Also fantomu check out my channel and i will show you the cs soon
Susanow is a terrible choice of clear wheel.
[/quote]
My bad, i meant Striker

(May. 20, 2012  4:49 AM)AquilaOrion Wrote: Fantomu no like literally flattened from launching it outside

(May. 20, 2012  5:49 AM)Fantomu Wrote: Faster that a RF? What kind of sorcery is this? Anyways, try it out of the attack combo and see how it goes.

Man, the Tip's illegal now. His friend launched it outside. There's no point in putting it on an Attack combo, especially if it's probably all gnarled up.
Oh, right. Forgot about that! Thanks for reminding me , uh....[insert name here]
Could someone make me the best defence combo,stamina and attack. And spin stealer
My parts:
Clear wheels: duo,wing Pegasus,earth bull gravity destroyer.
Metal wheel: because they are 4d beys they have 2 metal parts :
Duo Uranus, Cygnus, wing Pegasus, l drago (in4d version left spin),
Spin track: 230(this is the high which comes wih duo),s130,90,df105
Bottom: mb,wf,lrf,wd,cs, and a wb.

Please can some create the best defence, attack and stamina and pin stealer
Thanks
(May. 20, 2012  7:47 AM)The Blader97 Wrote: Could someone make me the best defence combo,stamina and attack. And spin stealer
My parts:

Thanks
BALANCE :: duo bull 230MB
ATTACK :: ldrago destroy S130LRF
i can make these only, let someone else try

Ashton, I've told you before to stop answering questions here. You don't know enough to do anything but mislead people and waste other people's time correcting you, so cut it out.

MF-H Duo Cygnus 230MB is the best overall combo you can make, it's not really stamina but that's the closest category I guess (we just call it balance, though it's more of a stamina/wobbler custom).

Spin stealers are for the most part overrated (though MLD CH120EWD seems to be pretty decent), I'm assuming you mean LDrago Guardian, LDrago Guardian DF105WD would probably be your best bet, but isn't really worthwhile, especially not compared to duo 230mb.

Defense: MF-H Duo Cygnus 90CS. Wing is your second best defense wheel, but you don't have any really great defense tracks. I'd use 90 over 230 for defense at the moment but depending on what height attack is commonly used at in your metagame, 230 could work better if 130-145 height attack isn't very common.

You really don't have any good attack wheels there, you could try Wing in the mode with the triangle over the 1, in MF-H Wing Pegasus S130LRF but really I wouldn't bother.
(May. 20, 2012  7:47 AM)The Blader97 Wrote: Could someone make me the best defence combo,stamina and attack. And spin stealer
My parts:

Thanks
Attack: Wing Uranus/Pegasis DF105/S130CS/LRF (CS must be aggressive)

Defense: Earth/Duo Cygnus 90/DF105/S130WD

Stamina: Duo Cygnus 230MB

Spin Stealer: L-Drago Guardian 90WD
Dude, Wing is for defense, not attack. Defense would be Duo Cygnus 230/90CS. Not sure if L-Drago Guardian is useful for attack, but I think Gravity Destroyer S130LRF should have passable attack.

EDIT: Saw th!nk's post. So is Gravity better or Wing?
(May. 20, 2012  8:40 AM)Fantomu Wrote: Dude, Wing is for defense, not attack. Defense would be Duo Cygnus 230/90CS. Not sure if L-Drago Guardian is useful for attack, but I think Gravity Destroyer S130LRF should have passable attack.

EDIT: Saw th!nk's post. So is Gravity better or Wing?

Wing is an Attack Metal Wheel, not a Defense Metal Wheel

and the the Gravity Destroyer S130LRF combo you mentioned is preety good, but why pick S130 When he has DF105 and 90

Yeah, sure Wing is labelled as Attack, but it has found more uses in defense.

Gravity works well with mid-height tracks, so yeah.
need the following

Left spin attacker
Right spin attacker
Dual spin attacker
Defense
Stamina
Balance

My collection and parts
Would this combo work better with an MF-H
Beat Orion BGrin
(May. 20, 2012  11:06 AM)NaLi Wrote: Would this combo work better with an MF-H
Beat Orion BGrin

B: D is well I don't know about its status but i know Mf-H would be HORRIBLE for a stamina customization If you want a good stamina custom Id say use Mf-F since it won't add too much weight
@NaLi Beat is best for attack not stamina. List your parts. We can help you...

Clonetos
Left Spin Attack: Lightning L-Drago CH120R2F
Right Spin Attack: Ray Striker D125R2F
Dual Spin Attack: Gravity Perseus R125RR
Defense: MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS
Stamina: Duo _____ AD145WD
Balance: Duo _____ 230MB
(May. 20, 2012  10:54 AM)Clonetos Wrote: need the following

Left spin attacker
Right spin attacker
Dual spin attacker
Defense
Stamina
Balance

My collection and parts
Left Spin Attacker: MF-L Lightning L Drago 85/100/R2F/RF

Right Spin Attacker: MF-H Wing Pegasis W105/100R2F/RF

Dual Spin Attacker: MF-L Gravity Perseus CH120RF/R2F

Defense: MF-H Basalt Bull BD145/GB145RS/CS/MB

Stamina: Earth/Duo Cancer DF145/AD145D/WD/EWD

Balance: MF-L Duo Cancer 230MB

(May. 20, 2012  11:59 AM)4DBladerXD Wrote:

Left spin attacker
Right spin attacker
Dual spin attacker
Defense
Stamina
Balance

My collection and parts
Left Spin Attacker: MF-L Lightning L Drago 85/100/R2F/RF

Balance: MF-L Duo Cancer 230MB

isnt wing bad for attack? Also wouldn't MB be needed for a MF-H combo also can i replace pegasis with say any old CW that is symetrical?
Yes, Wing is bad for Attack. It can be used for Defense instead.

Also, Duo on that Defense combo would do a LOT better than Basalt.
And yes, you can replace the CW, provided you replace it with something 'nice'. Smile
(May. 20, 2012  12:10 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(May. 20, 2012  11:59 AM)4DBladerXD Wrote:

Left spin attacker
Right spin attacker
Dual spin attacker
Defense
Stamina
Balance

My collection and parts
Left Spin Attacker: MF-H Lightning L Drago 85/100/R2F/RF

Dual Spin Attacker: MF-H Gravity Perseus CH120RF/R2F

Defense: MF-H Basalt Bull BD145/GB145CS/MB

Balance: Duo Cancer 230MB

isnt wing bad for attack? Also wouldn't MB be needed for a MF-H combo also can i replace pegasis with say any old CW that is symetrical?
This is the Updated list
also this are the top tier combos that i could make for you

Left Spin Attacker: MF-L Lightning L Drago 85/100R2F/RF

Right Spin Attacker: MF-H Vulcan Horuseus 85/100R2F/RF

Stamina: Duo Aquario AD145WD/D

Balance: MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB/D

"Janstarblast" you should know that Basalt is Better Than Duo in Defense Cusomization

But Duo Is better Than Basalt in Stamina Cusomization
Dude, Aquario is the best CW for Duo. D is best with 170 heights and above. Don't put GB145 on the defense combo, frankly, I also do not like RS being there.
@4DBlader- I wonder what makes you say that. Smile
As far as I know, and as the tourney scenario has been-

Duo > Death > Basalt

Yes, Basalt is heavier. But Duo does outperform it in Defense. That is what almost everyone on this site has been saying. Smile
(May. 20, 2012  12:47 PM)Fantomu Wrote: Dude, Aquario is the best CW for Duo. D is best with 170 heights and above. Don't put GB145 on the defense combo, frankly, I also do not like RS being there.
Thanks for telling me

(May. 20, 2012  12:47 PM)Fantomu Wrote: Dude, Aquario is the best CW for Duo. D is best with 170 heights and above. Don't put GB145 on the defense combo, frankly, I also do not like RS being there.
thanks for telling me

Duo is definitely better than Basalt for defense... and everything else. Death is also better for defense than Basalt. Wing may even be better, however i'm not sure. Just confirming.
(May. 20, 2012  1:29 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: Duo is definitely better than Basalt for defense... and everything else. Death is also better for defense than Basalt. Wing may even be better, however i'm not sure. Just confirming.

i asked kai-v the same question awhile back and he said duo and basalt perform about the same for [defensive purposes] just that basalt has decreased stamina due to it being unbalanced. I think basalt is slightly better in defense due to weight, but i think duo is overall the better choice to use in defense combos because of its slighty superior balance and stamina
(May. 20, 2012  2:43 PM)reggie yi Wrote:
(May. 20, 2012  1:29 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: Duo is definitely better than Basalt for defense... and everything else. Death is also better for defense than Basalt. Wing may even be better, however i'm not sure. Just confirming.

i asked kai-v the same question awhile back and he said duo and basalt perform about the same for [defensive purposes] just that basalt has decreased stamina due to it being unbalanced. I think basalt is slightly better in defense due to weight, but i think duo is overall the better choice to use in defense combos because of its slighty superior balance and stamina

You are correct about its unbalance, but it also has some recoil. It compared with BD145 made a pile of recoil. Duo did not have this problem, and Death didn't have as much as Basalt. That's why Basalt was taken off of the list. Not only did Duo and Death perform better, but they have more resistance to recoil... Even Wing and Diablo have been rising up...

EDIT: Fail. I didn't notice Clonetos had BD145 and I just flat out forgot Duo. Fail, just...fail...

DOUBLE EDIT: Dangit, BHK! Ninja'd again!!!