"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
1. Kai-V is a she not a he.
2. How long was 'awhile back'? She probably only said that because there wasn't enough testing on Duo then.
3. Duo is definitely better than Basalt for defense. Although Basalt is heavier, it has more recoil than Duo.
for anyone who reads this message, overall using duo is better, from past experiences i learned i could have won many more matches using duo over basalt. Basalt is not a bad wheel, but use duo or death before basalt. if you don't have duo or death then use basalt.
my friend just got in to beyblade and he wants decent defense combo out of his
grand cetus T125 rs
scythe kronos T125 eds,
MF-bakushin susano 105 f,
Ultimate Meteo l-drago assult mode 85 XF

how would MF bakushin kronos 85 rs be for him
Eh? Defense combo? Scythe Kronos 105/85RS should do, I think.
ok
Hello,

I'm looking to make a good defense combo with the parts I have right now.
Could someone help me?

The parts are:
Scythe Kronos T125RS would be best, but Scythe is made for Stamina, and it's pretty outclassed. An alternative, despite being light, Grand Cetus T125RS might work, but it's very outclassed too...

Laurnia
Attack: Gravity Destroyer CH120HF (get RF if BB-10), Lightning L-Drago CH120 HF/XF
Defense: Nothing (Get Twisted to make Twisted Kerbecs BD145RS)
Stamina: Burn Gasher 230SD/AD145WD (Try 100WD if you like)

Also, Gravity Destroyer 100WD in left-spin is fairly good for spin-stealing, but don't rely on it too much. Get Meteo L-Drago to improve it to Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD...
is hades kerbecs really has more stamina than earth eagle 145 wd
Relatively the same. Both By themselves are very good at Stamina...
AS stamina is the main power in a hasbro stadium
I applied cs to my l ldrago and it really rocked
Att was increased on slopes and the spin stealing capabilities also due to cs good balance
Is your CS Aggressive? If so, the CS is working attack-type. If it's worn down, explain in more detail for how it works. From what I know, worn=stamina...
a freshly bought hasbro cs tip has to be worn down or it acts like a rf

btw for a l-drago spin steal combo, try meteo l-drago ch120 ewd [if you have the parts]
alright i hv the hasbro ptw stadium and my cs is a hasbro version
it is aggressive on slopes bt when it in center it move like a stamina type
l ldrago 100 cs

when i launch it with full power it moves around and and when hits it stops moving
but when it gets hit again it moves fast and always hit the opponent and knock him off balance
(May. 20, 2012  4:24 PM)hasbrogeek Wrote: alright i hv the hasbro ptw stadium and my cs is a hasbro version
it is aggressive on slopes bt when it in center it move like a stamina type
l ldrago 100 cs

when i launch it with full power it moves around and and when hits it stops moving
but when it gets hit again it moves fast and always hit the opponent and knock him off balance

its more reliable when its not zipping around the stadium, really battle with it and it will go stamina.
(May. 20, 2012  4:24 PM)hasbrogeek Wrote: l ldrago 100 cs

Ummmm...that's what a CS is supposed to do if it's not worn?

Lightning L-Drago 100CS is pretty bad, and most rubber tips do bad in hasbro stadiums. List your parts, and we can improve your combos...
if u do a silde shoot in hasbro stadium u will surely hit the opponents blade with the cs performance tip
so what parts, do you have to mess with.
of the list is quite large
i tell the parts which i have not
all the metal fury blades and the
twisted tempo
evil befall
spiral capricorn
flame byxis
earth virgo
rock escolpio
(May. 20, 2012  4:54 PM)hasbrogeek Wrote: of the list is quite large
i tell the parts which i have not
all the metal fury blades and the
twisted tempo
evil befall
spiral capricorn
flame byxis
earth virgo
rock escolpio

do you have 4ds or [metal fury] beys, if so, ill need a list of those
if you have a metal face bolt a bull, kerbecs, or aquario energy ring you can try one of my favorite combos , MF basalt[twisted]bull/kerbecs/aquario 230 cs/d
some good non 4ds combos are

attack: Gravity destroyer d125 rf/r2f
defense:Basalt[twisted] aquario bd145 cs

Sorry to say but I posted that beyblades which I don't have
As 4d is not released by hasbro yet and the maximum series had launched 2 days ago in india

Iam currently using
Burn fireblaze ad145 wd :stamina

Gravity destroyer ch120 r2f ;att
L ldrago 100 cs:att

Grand bull r145 rs

(May. 20, 2012  5:37 PM)hasbrogeek Wrote: Sorry to say but I posted that beyblades which I don't have
As 4d is not released by hasbro yet and the maximum series had launched 2 days ago in india

Iam currently using
Burn fireblaze ad145 wd :stamina

Gravity destroyer ch120 r2f ;att
L ldrago 100 cs:att

Grand bull r145 rs

Stamina: Burn Bull 100WD -or- Hell Kerbecs (hades) BD145CS ( has a little of everything but mostly stamina )

Attack: your good but if you have a metal face use it on Gravity Perseus ( Destroyer )

Defense: Hell Kerbecs BD145 RS ( it is way better then the Grand wheel, Grnd is way to light )

I don't think 105 will be better on a burn wheel ad145 is better
105 loses spin rapidly than ad145 in a ptw beystadium

I think hell with bd145 is a good one
I think hell kerbecs with r2f is good attack type
With wd good stamina type
And with rs good defense type
U just need to change the tip
Which do you guys think would be safer to use?
A heavy Basalt combo (such as MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145/230CS) or a Synchrome combo with a Saramanda on it? (Such as MSF Saramanda Ifraid/Orojya/Phoenic/Saramanda BD145/230CS)
I also have TH170.
If u think defense try this
Msf duo/basalt bull e230 / 230 d/sf
If u think defense try this
Msf duo/basalt bull e230 / 230 rs/rsf
I don't have Duo. Also you can't put a MSF on past generations. D is for stamina, not defense.. E230 isn't a guarantee yet, but it's possible I might get it.
Anyways, I'd like an answer from someone who has some experience with Synchrome, so I can tell if I should use Zero-G or Basalt. Sorry!