0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Cyber,galaxy,rock,storm,ray,ultimate assault meteo
Pegasus,striker,leone,aquario,l-drago
105,d125,w105,105,85xf,100,145
f,cs,rf,r2f,hf,
What is the best attack combo i can make with those parts???
Ray ___ 85/100 RF/R2F (HF for Hasbro)

If you can buy Takara-Tomy/SonoKong get Flash, if not, buy Lightning L-Drago.
Can you build me a defensive beyblade out of RockAries, Darkbull, Poison serpent, and Earth eagle. My best attempt is RockPegasus H145B
You don't have good enough parts to make a decent defense type. Earth Bull would improve your current combo...
(May. 10, 2012  11:06 PM)Blackstar1523 Wrote: Can you build me a defensive beyblade out of RockAries, Darkbull, Poison serpent, and Earth eagle. My best attempt is RockPegasus H145B

Earth Bull ED145 WD/B is the best bet
ED145 is too recoil-ly. A normal 145 track would be better.
ED145 doesn't have recoil, it would have to be fixed in place, right? Anyway, ED145 should only really be used for Spin Steal combos.
If you want your combo to scrape to death at the most crucial time in the battle...
Unless it's the tallish ED145EWD setup that lowers the scraping somewhat.
Haha lol
Toby, please do not make posts that do not have meaning, such as "LOL!" or "Haha!". If you don't have anything to really post, don't post at all. We consider that SPAM.
Okay!
(May. 11, 2012  12:20 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: ED145 doesn't have recoil, it would have to be fixed in place, right? Anyway, ED145 should only really be used for Spin Steal combos.

If ED145 was fixed in one place, it would no longer be ED145, but WD145 haha!
But no, ED145 has massive amounts of recoil, and it doesn't handle it too well either. So, its not a really nice part for Defense, but well....
Ed145 is very opinionated it does scrape and it does have lots of recoil trust me i have 3 of them
What does "opinionated" mean ? O.o
I think he means biased or a preference...
@reality- You could have gone to Google, you know. Smile

@TobyZeoMasamune- Well, ED145's uses are debatable. Yes, ED145 may scrape, and it also does have recoil. It having recoil clearly puts it out of the Defense list. Then again, IMO, it could be used if nothing better is available. I have been unable to figure out whether a 145 > ED145 for Defense or vice versa. But well, its a fact that ED145 isn't too good a track, and things like TH170, BD145, 230, etc clearly put it off.
Is there a way of making phantom orion better?
I tried T145 ES, it didn't help.
you could have Phantom Cancer 230WD/D
(May. 11, 2012  5:41 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: you could have Phantom Cancer 230WD/D

D works best on 230. And Phantom Cancer TH170 D is also very effective.
thanks Dark_Mousy for Confirming that.i did not no that thanks
(May. 09, 2012  7:08 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: o yes i remeber why do you need a Combo agian.BHK made you one do you not like them they are good Combos

I only posted again because I got some more parts if you read the post they are differant
(May. 09, 2012  6:36 PM)AetherByxis Wrote: Fury, Counter, Storm, Galaxy, Dark, Flame, Cyclone, Twisted, Bakushin and Cyber metal wheels
Leone, Capricorn, Pegasus (x2), Pegasus II (x2), Byxis, Susanow, Tempo and Herculeo clear wheels
Leone, Capricorn, Pegasus (x2), Pegasus II (x2), Byxis, Susanow, Tempo and Wolf face bolts
W105, Horn 145, 230, 105 (x3), 145 (x2) and 100 spin tracks
D, HF, SD, WD, WF, R2F, RF and F (x2)

I need good combos...

I got 2 more parts:

SW145 and SD
Twisted Tempo 230D/SD.D would go better though.do you think you can get Phantom Orion and Dark Cancer.so you can have
Phantom Cancer 230D
I will try to get those two when I get more money
ok and if you can you should get Hell Kerbecs to then i can make you more Combos
Please do not answer questions like 'How do i make Phantom Orion better?', if they do not list there parts.

(May. 11, 2012  7:28 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Twisted Tempo 230D/SD.D would go better though.do you think you can get Phantom Orion and Dark Cancer.so you can have
Phantom Cancer 230D
Pegasis II works better than Horogium on Basalt. Also if you know D is his best, then only list D. Try and recommend only the best combination for each type.