"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
GB145WD does scrape, but on certain situations, like if the bey is tilted past the WD ridge. It's better to be paired with D or SD anyway, because it doesn't glide as much and it doesn't lean over easily. And GB145 is really known to go well on Beat Lynx with an R2F...
Honestly though you shouldn't be using GB145 with stamina tips unless you're in a hasbro stadium. GB145 is a defense part with bad stamina, and WD negates it's defensive abilities while GB145 prevents it having as much stamina as a similarly easy to KO regular stamina combo.
Pretty much every (non-plain) track scrapes if it's at that angle, haha. GB145 is also pretty good with Flash, but some people just don't like it (th!nk ;D), but Flash is probably the wheel with the most personal preferences.
WD is really his only tip good enough for defense though. It's either that, BS or FS..unless he wants to use the Anti-Attack suggested.
I need a good combo made from: Earth Virgo GB145BS, Dark Wolf DF145FS, Flame Sagittario C145S, Rock Aries ED145B, Earth Aquario 145JB, and Evil Befall UW145EWD.
Earth Aquario 145/DF145 EWD is probably the best you can make...
Well , for stamina you could use Earth Virgo/Aquario 145EWD.
Defense , you could use Earth Virgo/Aquario C145B(?).

Yeah , try getting hold of better wheels like Twisted as it has good defense and stamina. Hades Kerbecs and Gravity Destroyer would also be good purchases for Kerbecs , BD145 , AD145 and WD . Gravity also has decent attack. Ray Striker would also be good for it's CS tip , which is
top-tier for defense.As you seem to be a Hasbro blader , Spiral Capricorne is also a good buy for it's MF tip , which is good for attack in Hasbro stadiums. Should you get all these , you'd be able to make way better combos.
Defense should not have B on it and he cant realy have a Defense Combo he would need to get more Defense Parts if he whants a Defense Combo.i would chose EWD over B
I just didn't have enough time to list all my beys but I will in a minute.
ok if you list your Beys i can make you a Combo.i will see if they are any good
EWD is only for stamina . B is just passable . I did not say that it was good.
what im trying to say is.dont give him a Defence Combo that you cant make.and just kinda stick to the other Combo.
Just to clear this up, B actually used to be pretty good, along with WB. As a matter of fact, Earth Bull C145WB used to a great defense combo, until, CS, RS, MB, and all those other tips came along. It would be good to use B temporarily, but get WB if you plan on sticking with that combo. It would still be outclassed, but it would be better...
I also have: pegasis 105WD, Storm aquario 100HF/s,mf-h Storm Pegasis II 100rf, Torch eagle 125D, Gravity Destroyer AD145SF,Meteo l-drago lw105lf, Meteo L-drago rush ver. lw105 lr2f? Hyper sagittario 125b, poison serpent sw145sd, dark bull h145sd, cyber pegasis 100hf, galaxy pegasis 2 w105r2f, rock scorpio t125hf, lightning l-drago 100hf, meteo l-drago 85WD, Thermal Pisces t125ES, storm pegasis 105rf, and earth Virgo GB145BS, Dark Wolf DF145FS, Flame Sagittario C145S, Rock Aries ED145B, Earth Aquario 145JB, and Evil Befall UW145EWD I also need a combo out of all of these.

Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125RF (BTW, no such thing as LR2F. LF is what you're thinking of, or maybe LRF...)
Defense: nothing (Get Twisted, Kerbecs, and BD145 to make Twisted kerbecs BD145CS...)
Stamina: Thermal Bull AD145WD (Get Phantom to improve it...)
Attack : Gravity Destroyer (Counter,Right spin) D125RF (Use HF if Hasbro)
Defense : MF-H Earth Aquario C145/AD145CS
Stamina : Earth Virgo/Aquario 100EWD
You could also try Meteo L Drago ED145EWD for spin-stealing.
So just get Twisted Tempo , Hades Kerbecs and maybe Spiral Capricorne if you're limited to Hasbro.
Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125 RF
Defense: MF-H Earth Aquario C145 CS (use CS if calm) not realy a good Defense Combo
Stamina: Earth Aquario/Virgo AD145 WD

you should try get Phantom Orion Hell Kerbecs and Twisted Tempo
Tyler2000 Here's A Good Stamina Someone Reccomended Me Burn ____ AD145WD Best is Cancer on this combo!

shadowleone667 get Twisted Tempo, Hades Kerbecs and Poison Zurafa, and Flame Byxis to Make Twisted Kerbecs 230MB for Defense
Yo , he has already been given combinations which are better than that. Remember , Earth>Burn for stamina. You should read around more before starting to recommend combos.

EDIT: That is not a defense combo. It is more like a heavy stamina combo that wobbles. It also must be Duo to be effective.
Really i didnt know that! Thanks

Im speaking for hasbro only
For takara tomy make Duo Aquario? 230MB
You mean the Burn combo ? Earth is still better . Wink
Oh , okay see your edit. And yeah , Aquario is the best CW for Duo.
No the wobbler combo
I thought so
(May. 10, 2012  1:25 PM)reality Wrote: Attack : Gravity Destroyer (Counter,Right spin) D125RF (Use HF if Hasbro)
Defense : MF-H Earth Aquario C145/AD145CS
Stamina : Earth Virgo/Aquario 100EWD
You could also try Meteo L Drago ED145EWD for spin-stealing.
So just get Twisted Tempo , Hades Kerbecs and maybe Spiral Capricorne if you're limited to Hasbro.

Remember, GB145 can very well be used for Defense. Grin
IMO, it is better than C145 and AD145.

Also reality, remember- Burn is better than Earth when it comes to pure Stamina. I consider it to be the predecessor of Phantom, as its Stamina came from the fly-wheel effect, as even seen in Phantom. Moreover, like Phantom, it had some amount of Attack. The only problem- It wasn't heavy enough.
But as we all know, we prefer Stamina combos to have some Defense, so that they aren't thrown all over the stadium. This valuable Defense is added by Earth. And that is the only reason which makes it better than Burn. Smile
is an ag CS good on fang?
Yes, an aggressive CS is almost as good for Attack as other rubber tips. Smile
So, it'll be good on Fang-based Attack I guess.
But well, Fang was overrated IMO, and it isn't TOO good for Attack...