"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
What list?
If you are talking about the DIY Combo Making list, then that is supposed to be an asset(if used correctly) for everyone who answers questions here. Smile
If you are talking about the Competitive MFB Combos List (the most recent list of which, has been made by th!nk), then I don't recall seeing those rubber tips for Stamina?

Oh, you have WD? Then use it in the Stamina combo.
Unfortunately though, WD is ineffective on both of the tracks you listed, i.e. TH170 and BD145. Try getting AD145. Smile
and if i got twisted tempo as well then what could i make
Janstarblast i was testing him to see if he could see they were Defence tips.and not to be used on Stamina Combos.yes im talking about the CMFBCL.and theres one online but i cant get it yet
(May. 09, 2012  4:38 PM)lightning blade Wrote: and if i got twisted tempo as well then what could i make

Go for Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS

A better CW could be used, but you don't have one, unfortunately...

Galaxy blade- Whoops! Sorry for the misinterpretation!
Guess what i love WD i have 4 of them
Fury, Counter, Storm, Galaxy, Dark, Flame, Cyclone, Twisted, Bakushin and Cyber metal wheels
Leone, Capricorn, Pegasus (x2), Pegasus II (x2), Byxis, Susanow, Tempo and Herculeo clear wheels
Leone, Capricorn, Pegasus (x2), Pegasus II (x2), Byxis, Susanow, Tempo and Wolf face bolts
W105, Horn 145, 230, 105 (x3), 145 (x2) and 100 spin tracks
D, HF, SD, WD, WF, R2F, RF and F (x2)

I need good combos...
i dont know about much other than defence but for defence build twisted_____230d. you should probably put capricorn because thats the heavyest CW you have

EDIT:whoops i said D but thats horrible for defence. you could build twisted______230d for stamina though.
Twisted Tempo/Byxis 230/W105 D/WD/SD.
you shold try get AD145.
(May. 09, 2012  6:36 PM)AetherByxis Wrote: Fury, Counter, Storm, Galaxy, Dark, Flame, Cyclone, Twisted, Bakushin and Cyber metal wheels
Leone, Capricorn, Pegasus (x2), Pegasus II (x2), Byxis, Susanow, Tempo and Herculeo clear wheels
Leone, Capricorn, Pegasus (x2), Pegasus II (x2), Byxis, Susanow, Tempo and Wolf face bolts
W105, Horn 145, 230, 105 (x3), 145 (x2) and 100 spin tracks
D, HF, SD, WD, WF, R2F, RF and F (x2)

I need good combos...
I already gave you combos. When you said you need combos with Byxis.
o yes i remeber why do you need a Combo agian.BHK made you one do you not like them they are good Combos
hey everyone i need any combo just as long as it's a good one, my beys are:

Hyper Aquario 105WD
Evil Pisces ED145WD
and Flame Byxis 135WD

The sooner the better.

i know they don't have the original parts but me and my bro trade parts. and this post is for my bro.
you do know Flame Byxis comes with 230. anyway the Combo
Flame Byxis 230/105 WD
your realy should try get some more beys (to me you can only get Hasbro) like Twisted Tempo Ray Unicorno Hell Kerbecs and Gravity Destroyer
Listen galaxy blade I did not tell you to not use th!nk's list I just meant don't tell people that you made them, you were right th!nk's list is good to use.
sorry.i did not tell them its my list do.i just said the Combos of it.to help members that need Combos
OK, that worked out amazingly awesome! but is there anymore good combos?
no not realy.u should try get the Beys i told you to get.then i can make you more Combos
(May. 09, 2012  8:39 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: no not realy.u should try get the Beys i told you to get.then i can make you more Combos

OK, lets pretend i have all of the beys you've listed (cause i do, again it's my bro not me). do you have any combos in mind?
Attack: Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS (if aggressive)
Defence: Twisted Tempo BD145/230 CS (if warn)
Stamina: Hell/Twisted Kerbecs AD145 WD
Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100/BD145HF[/R2F]
Stamina: Twisted Aquario 100[/AD145]WD or Hades Kerbecs BD145WD in Attack Mode
Defense: Twisted Aquario/Kerbecs BD145[CS]

You really just need Ray Striker for its CS, Gravity Destroyer for its AD145, and Galaxy Pegasus for the R2F.
@Pokecooler:
"Twisted Tempo" 145 WD, Gravity "Destroyer" AD145 WD, Ray "Striker" D125 CS, "Hades" Kerbecs BD145 DS
plus: Hyper Aquario 105 WD
Evil Pisces ED145 WD
and Flame Byxis 135 WD
This is what you could make buying the Beys listed at the top of my post:
Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125/105 CS (if aggressive)
Defense: Twisted Kerbecs/Aquario BD145 CS (if calm)
Stamina: Hades Kerbecs BD145 (boost mode) WD, Twisted Aquario AD145 WD

Hope this helps! I recommend for your brother to get more Attack-based tips, such as "RF" "R2F" "XF" "WF" or "MF'. If you use Hasbro stadiums, don't use "RF" or "R2F". Use "F", "SF", or "HF" instead.
You should also try getting "RS" and/or "RSF" for Defense.
Ask others about Beys to get if you can buy Japanese ones online, but what I recommended you should be fine for now.
EDIT: Ninja'd
He actually already posted his Beys on a previous page; these are his brother's. In his previous list, he posted that he already had Hades and Twisted, FYI. Smile
(May. 09, 2012  9:05 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100/BD145HF[/R2F]
Stamina: Twisted Aquario 100[/AD145]WD or Hades Kerbecs BD145WD in Attack Mode
Defense: Twisted Aquario/Kerbecs BD145[CS]

You really just need Ray Striker for its CS, Gravity Destroyer for its AD145, and Galaxy Pegasus for the R2F.

Attack Mode? Don't you mean Boost Mode?
And also, wouldn't BD145 work horribly with HF? Unless you meant to style it like this: 100HF/BD145R2F
why say Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD.WD should not be used with that Combo.and it should just be
Twisted Aquario AD145 WD
Because he is using Twisted in the defense combination and it is perfectly fine to use WD in that combo, since it's pretty great Tired
And I'm guessing he did mean Boost Mode.
No . IIRC Hell Kerbecs BD145WD is more for stamina. Basalt AD145WD has a little defense too , but not that much stamina.
EDIT : Ninja'd.