"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Apr. 22, 2012  6:24 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: Yeah, i called it Spin Stealing as well before. However, various advanced members have corrected people when they say 'Spin Stealing'.

Also if you think about it, if Meteo L-Drago 100 WD was Spin-'Stealing' from Earth Aquario 100 WD through the whole battle that would mean at the end of the battle Meteo L-Drago 100 WD would have all of the spin and Earth Aquario 100 WD would have none. However, that is not the case, at the end of the battle they both have the same amount of spin, therefore luck will be enforced. Hence why it is called Spin-Equalizing, as the spin from both beys will be equal. Which is why bearings are supposed to be used in good Spin-Equalizing combos.

Yes. Spin-Stealing is when a Beyblade becomes faster than its opponent by stealing its spin.
But to successfully start Spin Equalizing, some amount of spin needs to be "taken". It's basically the same principle, just that Spin-Equalizing slightly depends on balance and luck.

Is RS outclassed by RB for solid defense combo??
Also is WF outclassed by XF??
Please help

& i dont have a aquario or bull CW, so then can i put horogium CW on Duo MW ? Will it be a good substitute?
(Apr. 22, 2012  6:39 PM)Falak vats Wrote: which is best bey combo from dark bull, rock aries, strom pagasus, l-drago
bhk please don't help give chance to some one else
How can you want a combo but not from a certain member just because that certain member isn't giving anyone else the chance to recommend combos? Its not like people get upset because someone answered it before them... Tired But fine, less work for me... i'll just get my glasses on and relax... Cool
(Apr. 22, 2012  6:46 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  6:39 PM)Falak vats Wrote: which is best bey combo from dark bull, rock aries, strom pagasus, l-drago
bhk please don't help give chance to some one else
How can you want a combo but not from a certain member just because that certain member isn't giving anyone else the chance to recommend combos? Its not like people get upset because someone answered it before them... Tired But fine, less work for me... i'll just get my glasses on and relax... Cool
Dude BHK is great with combos and ur telling him not to help. he just tells u guys which parts are outclassed like any expert. besides who told you he doesn`t give anyone a chance. anyone can have a chance. seriously think Tired
If its lightning l drago then lightning l dragon 100 rf
I need some help with making a combo here are the beys that i have now:
-Earth Aquilla 145 WD
-Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF
-Screw Capricorne 90 MF
-Ray Unicorno D125 CS
-Grand Cetus T125 RS
-Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F
-Poison Scorpio M145 Q
-Basalt Horogium 145 WD
-Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS
I also have 2 Metal face bolts

-Thanks
Attack: MF Screw Horogium 90 R2F / MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145 R2F (Anti-Attack)
Defense: MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost mode) WD
Balance: MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost mode) CS

Can you get Takara-Tomy/Sonokong? If so, you mainly need to get Flash, Duo/Death (Whatever is easier to obtain), Phantom and AD145.
Can someone give me a combo with screw as the metal wheel.No 4D parts
Can Anyone Give Me An Attack Combo For Flash Sagittario? Any Tracks Or Tips I Don't Mind.
(Apr. 22, 2012  7:52 PM)Keel Wrote: Can someone give me a combo with screw as the metal wheel.No 4D parts
Screw is outclassed. Nevertheless, list your parts.

(Apr. 22, 2012  7:58 PM)Raphel Wrote: Can Anyone Give Me An Attack Combo For Flash Sagittario? Any Tracks Or Tips I Don't Mind.
Use the search function. I mean seriously, did you even attempt to find out for yourself before asking? Check the 'Flash Discussion' thread and the 'Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos' thread.
can you build me an attack, defence, and stamina combo with these beyblades

earth eagle 145WD
earth virgo GB145BS
rock scorpio T125JB
rock zurafa R145WB
spiral capricorn 90MF
meteo l-drago assult ver. 85 XF
meteo l-drago LW105LF
galaxy pegesus W105R2F
storm aquario 100 HF/S
hyper aquario 105 F
hades kerbexs BD145 DS
killer beafall UW145 EWD
flame byxis 230 WD
dark libra ED145 SD
counter leone 145 D
dark bull H145 SD
twisted tempo 145 WD
scythe kronos T125 EDS
variares D:D
grand cetus T125 RS
burn fireblaze 135 ms

can you build my friend an attack, defence, and stamina combo as well of these beys

flame byxis 230 WD
thunder libra DF145 BS
grand cetus T125 RS
ray gil 100 RSF
meteo l-drago absorb ver. DF105 LRF
Attack: VariAres R145R2F
Defense: Twisted Aquario 230RS (I would use BD145, but it would scrape)
Stamina: Scythe Kronos 145WD

Your Friend:
Attack: Ray 100LRF
Defense: Grand 230RS
Stamina: Flame 100WD

Meteo L-Drago 100WD might also be a helpful combo for him.

I just wanted to know what you guys think of this combo(in the Hasbro meta):
Spiral Zurafa T125MF

It isn't the best, but it works well as a balance combo because after destabilizing the opponent, T125 and MF help it to OS them. It has beaten Beys like Grand Aquario 90/S130MB(The best defense combo I can make) and Twisted Aquario 145RSF(My brother's). I used Zurafa because it lines up well with Spiral and seems to reinforce it a bit. What are you views on it and how can I make this better?

UGottaCetus I would use Striker or Kerbecs as the CW because they are three sided like Spiral.

Tempo also does good with Spiral I have heard.
for my stamina would it not be better for me to use 85, 90, or 100?
(Apr. 23, 2012  3:00 AM)jaques42 Wrote: for my stamina would it not be better for me to use 85, 90, or 100?

85 would have the most stamina, but 90 would also be a good choice due to scraping issues. However, LTSCs (low track stamina combos) have fallen out of use with the release of tracks like BD145, 230, and TH170. Both BD145 and 230 will neutralize low track combos.
Hey guys, not sure what I can make from these but what are 2-3 (or more if possible) combinations that are the best? And if possible list the type (like attack, defence, etc) the finish product is as I would like to know Smile Here are the beyblades...

Ray Unicorno D125 R2F (traded the CS away for a R2F to a friend cuz he wanted it)
Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F
Screw Capricorne 90 MF
Rock Giraffe R145 WB
Evil Pisces ED145 WD
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Earth Aquila 145 WD
TatsuyaNG: I'd say try Screw Cap. R145/90 MF/R2F For attack and Earth Virgo/Giraffe GB145 WD for stamina. you should've kept the CS since you already had a R2F.
Why why you trade your CS,if i were you i woudn't trade that with a R2F that you already have.

Any ways here is your combos:
AttackConfusedcrew Pisces 90R2F
DefenseEeearth Pegasis GB145WB
StaminaEeearth Aquila 145WD
but how would 230 defend agianst 85, 90, or 100 as a destabilizer
Because its so low it would start scraping the ground unlike 230. Smile
but what if you have say, a scythe wheel on 230? even with 230 what if you had say, a WB preformence tip and it starts to lose spin quickly?
(Apr. 22, 2012  10:45 PM)Imperial Wrote: Attack: VariAres R145R2F
Defense: Twisted Aquario 230RS (I would use BD145, but it would scrape)
Stamina: Scythe Kronos 145WD

Your Friend:
Attack: Ray 100LRF
Defense: Grand 230RS
Stamina: Flame 100WD

Meteo L-Drago 100WD might also be a helpful combo for him.

Why use WD on Scythe Kronos when he has EDS? Or am I missing something?
If I am not wrong, then Scythe Kronos BD145EDS is the best he can make, and pretty solid too!