Stuff used:
BB-10 Attack stadium
Beylauncher L/R
Angle compass
LED sight
3 seg launcher grip
Grip rubber
Grip support

No extra weight was added to the launcher.

Stamina tests:

Defence tests:

Attack Tests:

Benchmark test:
Hm.. 50% against Phantom...
Stamina Mode seems to be better.
Can you please Re-do all the Draws ? If you can.
(Feb. 18, 2012  8:06 AM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: Hm.. 50% against Phantom...
Stamina Mode seems to be better.
Can you please Re-do all the Draws ? If you can.

Sure thing.I will be posting the results a bit late though.
Interesting results...I should say.

Anyway, 50% against Phantom is not too bad. I'd like to see this tested against Duo though.

As for the Defense tests, It seems to have a considerable amount of Recoil. I have a question though, Was Variares having a tough time knocking it out ? Or was Flash just being saved by the walls ?

The Attack tests are decent though. Which shot were you using ?
(Feb. 18, 2012  8:17 AM)Relic Wrote: Interesting results...I should say.

Anyway, 50% against Phantom is not too bad. I'd like to see this tested against Duo though.

As for the Defense tests, It seems to have a considerable amount of Recoil. I have a question though, Was Variares having a tough time knocking it out ? Or was Flash just being saved by the walls ?

The Attack tests are decent though. Which shot were you using ?

Variares can knock Flash pretty easily but its the same thing with flash.It was more of a attack vs attack.
Would you mind doing stamina test vs Duo if you have it? Same set up as Phantom. Thank you.
(Feb. 18, 2012  8:33 AM)Uwik Wrote: Would you mind doing stamina test vs Duo if you have it? Same set up as Phantom. Thank you.

I have each and every 4D wheel.Sure thing though it will take some time to post it.Sorry.

Done testing your request.
It done pretty well with R145. I know you're already backed up with requests but if you can, would you mind doing more R145 tests?
maybe that when flash is in stamina mode and vsing a stamina type it will be 50 50
It went toe to toe with Duo AD145WD on both modes...

Me gusta Grin Thanks for the test Leviath!
Since flash is oval in attack mode, can you try the attack tests with gb145/h145 instead of r145? I know you are packed with requests so you can do this whenever you are free. Also it seems interesting that it can KO things like Duo and Phantom stamina combos being on a WD but its own stamina seems pretty low compared to these. How long did the opponent keep spinning after flash stopped? I mean it was a huge margin or a small one?
Damn. Definitively not a stamina wheel. Much more interesting results than I thought we were gonna get.
These are great tests! Full of info right off the bat! Thanks!

Like S0mebody, I'd also like to see a GB145 Attack Test. Then, by the looks of the tests, we should see where it does well in in terms of Defense, it did pretty decent against right spin, so maybe it can beat Blitz? Or even beat Beat, haha.
I wouldn't call that defence at all since every match it won was a knock out.
(Feb. 18, 2012  7:51 PM)Ultra Wrote: I wouldn't call that defence at all since every match it won was a knock out.

Counter-Smash(and thereby the ability to KO) is a valid trait of any Defense setup.

Anyone who thinks Defense means "outspinning attackers only" is not familiar Defense post-Earth.
That's what the TakaraTomy defense star rating is all about. Smile
er the only other thing that does that is Basalt so it's not like it's wide spread phenomenon... Also most combos with Basalt in could easily be called a balance type but okay.
Libra does it(though to a lesser extent), Death does it, Diablo does it, etc.

Defense is about repelling attack. Stamina is about outspinning.
I'm sorry for those who request gb145....cuz its one of the parts I don't have.

I kinda feel like flash has a good attack potential looking at the win results.Just so you know I'm a noob controlling attack types.
(Feb. 19, 2012  12:00 AM)Leviath Wrote: I'm sorry for those who request gb145....cuz its one of the parts I don't have.

I kinda feel like flash has a good attack potential looking at the win results.Just so you know I'm a noob controlling attack types.
What condition was your CS in? Also was it calm, or passive-aggressive?
Can you give me examples of each? I belevie it's calm though
(Feb. 19, 2012  12:00 AM)Leviath Wrote: I'm sorry for those who request gb145....cuz its one of the parts I don't have.

Ah that's fine, just use H145 if you have it! If not, don't worry about it, I'm a patient guy!
Could you do S130RF and D125RF tests against top-tier defense, please? It seems like Flash does best at mid/mid-high heights. Try the attack mode, please.
I'd like to request MF-H Flash Aquario 90RB vs. MF-H Variares CH120/R145RF (Left Spin) please.
If you can do it, thank you.
sup guys got my flash today and decided to test it out B|
Standard procedures:
Since attack mode seems better to me from informal tests I'll be using that mode for all tests.

MF-H Flash Sagittario S130R2F VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs B145CS:
FS:10(All KO's)
BK:10 (7 OS's, 3 KO's)

MF-H Flash Sagittario D125RF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145RDF:
FS: 7 (1 OS,6 KO's)
BK:13 (9 OS's, 4 KO's)

At high speeds and with the right launch Flash can do quite some damage but I wouldn't use it over Blitz
couldn't do much more as I didn't have much time but will get some more done soon requests???