Flash discussion.

i will get my flash tommorow(hopefully Thankss to WABBITSTORE) shoot me a pm of requests. im gonna do testing galore when i get it!
(Feb. 28, 2012  6:34 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: So i did the test as you wanted th!nk but includes R145 and Ch120

Equipment used..
Attack stadium
L/R Launcher
Grip
Standard testing
CS Calm(Note: Basalt balance issue so it tends to make it Aggro)
MF slightly worn

MF-H Flash Sagittario D125MF Vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
FS: 15 (7 KO 8 OS)
BA: 5 (5 TRKO)
Flash winning percentage 75%

MF-H Flash Sagittario R145MF Vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
FS:18 (9 KO 9 OS)
BA: 2 KO
Flash winning percentage 90%

MF-H Flash Sagittario CH120MF Vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
(Note: Height changed every 5 rounds)
FS:20 (12 KO 7 OS 1 BDSOS)
BA:0
Flash winning percentage 100%

See Flash loves heights!

So here's the thing: how exactly could an MF combo (with absolutely any Metal Wheel) KO something like Basalt BD145CS with an ounce of consistency? At all?

Also, why the heck would you change CH120 heights every five rounds? Do you know what consistency means?
Dan what matters with changing every five rounds of do I have to specially tell you witch is height does most work?

Rai yes clean ko sometimes my cs catches the rubber and tr with flash and of course flash does get wall save and hits diablo very clean
Thanks, that's good to hear.

What Dan means is that you didn't do 20 tests for a certain combo, but instead 10 each for 2 combos (CH120/CH145) and that isn't very consistent, hah.
It would be better if they were individually done.
I knew flash would be high tier attack type the moment after I finished my variares bench mark test.I don't know if it's amazing or not but it KOed basalt bd145cs combo with stamina composition.(ad145WD)

This appears to be quite like Beat, what clear wheel was best for Beat? maybe you should try using that and see if it does better. (To anyone that can do testing)
This does not look or work like Beat at all... and the Lynx CW would throw weight into all the wrong places on that MW.
There aren't really any MWs shaped quite like Flash.
Low Flash Attack combinations apparently performed really well in the Japanese tournaments lately.
The hell? i guess it just them facing some trashy combos?
(Mar. 01, 2012  5:30 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: Dan what matters with changing every five rounds of do I have to specially tell you witch is height does most work?

.. Because if you want accurate results you can't just throw in variables like that.
Do separate 120 and 145 testings.

You never answered my question about how an MF combo managed to score so many KO's.
(Mar. 02, 2012  1:55 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: The hell? i guess it just them facing some trashy combos?

There were almost only Diablo combinations otherwise, and they were not "random" either, they were similar to ours.
i got my flash. what combos do you guys want me to test?
Try and validate Galaxy4Stars tests..
Tell you what, what brings mf to have so much ko 1 I can almost make any flat make a flower pattern besides I have better uses in attack in that the case

As you requested Dan..

MF-H Flash Sagittarius ch120mf vs.. Mf-H basalt aquario bd145cs
FS:19 (12 KO 7 OS)
BA: 1 OS

MF-H Flash Sagittarius ch145mf vs.. Mf-H basalt aquario bd145cs

FS: 19 (9 KO 10 OS)
BA:1 OS

MF-H Flash Sagittarius ch120R2F vs.. Mf-H basalt aquario bd145cs

FS: 17 (16 KO 1 OS)
BA: 3 OS

MF-H Flash Sagittarius ch145R2F vs.. Mf-H basalt aquario bd145cs

FS: 18 KO
BA 2 OS

I need a new r2f for better results and mf

I appreciate you having such talent completely putting everyone else's in the dust faster than a speeding RF!
Yeah the point was for someone other than yourself to validate your tests.
Deaf+blind? lol

But seriously, how about you try XF out. Like, now.
It late here yo.... I'm supposed to be sleeping later in the day
I have just received Flash from dimsum2u ! Eee
I have GB145 and H145 !
I should have tests up soon .. maybe. I have Exams from Monday onwards. But I'll try !
Oh, that's really cool! Lets hope you can leave aside sometime for testing. Smile
And of course, do well in your exams!
Question - Have you got just one Flash or more? I am desperately waiting to know how well does the Saggitario II CW do...
(Mar. 02, 2012  4:33 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Oh, that's really cool! Lets hope you can leave aside sometime for testing. Smile
And of course, do well in your exams!
Question - Have you got just one Flash or more? I am desperately waiting to know how well does the Saggitario II CW do...

Just one Flash.

I just played around with Flash GB145RF, it's doing good.
Hopefully I should have some tests up soon.
A big chance of being a top tier from what i see.
If you can, mind doing some MF based combos?
I believe you Galaxy4Stars, don't get me wrong, but I really want to know if that on MF if Flash has that much power behind it!
Rai yes it does have that much power Besides it my MF being Worn basically more Rounder on he MF edge