Flash - 17/20  (All KO)
Death - 3/20  (1 KO, 2 OS) 
4 Draws 

Flash Saggiterio GB145MF Vs. MF-H Death Aquario BD145RDF

Standard Procedures.
Death Launched first.

Flash - 14/20 (6 OS, 8 KO)
Death - 6/20 (5 OS, 1 KO)

This is all I'll be able to do for the weekend though.

How Worn is MF Blade?

So far i done 10 round for Ch120XF all KO so far Smile i'll finish test tmw
How worn is RDF?

Tongue_out
(Mar. 03, 2012  5:39 AM)Dan Wrote: How worn is RDF?

I got RDF yesterday.

I didn't use MF till now.
Solid!

Can you test against Duo and maybe provide video?
You may understand why my mind is currently broken over those tests.
Tests against Duo:

MF Flash Saggiterio GB145RF Vs. MF-H Duo Aquario BD145RDF

Standard Procedures.
Duo launched first.

Flash - 10/20 (All KO)
Duo - 10/20 (2 KO, 8 OS)

My Duo weighs 46.4 g, which is probably why Flash got worse results than the ones against Death.
I'll try to get some Videos up.

(Mar. 03, 2012  4:42 AM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: Ok, I got some tests.

(removed)

Woah, Flash is beastly! I'm gonna have to get one!

Thanks very, very much for those tests Smile

By the way, nice to see you posting and testing, my friend Smile

As for doing worse against Duo compared to Death, no real surprise, Duo = SuperDeath. That's still a great winrate against Duo though.

Would be interested to see how it does against MF-H Diablo ___ BD145CS/RDF, if anyone can, on RF and MF with whatever track works (an MF-H will probably be necessary).

Also, Shabalabadoo: Despite Flash LTAC being good in Japan currently, the results I've seen so far indicate it works better on mid-tall tracks.
(Mar. 03, 2012  9:22 AM)th!nk Wrote: Would be interested to see how it does against MF-H Diablo ___ BD145CS/RDF, if anyone can, on RF and MF with whatever track works (an MF-H will probably be necessary).

Well it's a good thing I got Diablo along with Flash. Eee
I'll get some Tests up soon.
Awesome! Thanks a lot man! Grin
Sorry for the delay, my Beylauncher LR got stuck in between.

MF Flash Saggiterio GB145RF Vs. MF-H Diablo Nemesis BD145RDF
  • Standard Procedures.
  • Alternated Lauches
Flash - 14/20 (11 KO, 3 OS)
Diablo - 6/20 (All KO)

Ok, I can do only this much testing today. Gotta study. Unhappy
Solid results! Thanks very much!

Hah, you've done plenty haha, good luck studying Smile
Flash seems to be formidable!
@BS5- Was Flash GB145 seriously without an MF?! Amazing!
As for the other tests, those are some sweet win rates! As th!nk said, the win rates against Duo are decent and moreso, if we take into account the weight of your Duo.
Thanks for the tests, man! Grin
May I post your results on the attack test or make your series of tests?
I know these aren't official tests but yesterday at March Of The Bladers 2, Blitz (mod) was using MF Flash Saggitario (stamina) R145RF and it was consistently winning against other MF VariAres R145RF, MF Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS etc

I think this combo needs to be tested more
Bleik-Its just arrived. Of course it will be tested more! Grin and yes as you said, this bey has been a wrecker!
Wow, Blitz is probably the first one to have used a Flash in a tourney!
@ Leviath- what do you mean to say there? We are waiting for more tests, so post every test you are done with!
WHAT THE HECK?! I need to get a Flash. Now. And a BB-10 for testing. Awesome Results! May contribute if I get these items.
Wow simply amazing.....50% Against and overweight duo with rdf?!!!! I must be dreaming....Metal Flat is exceptional too.

I never thought the attack type savior would come from flash! It hardly even looks aggressive.

Well I guess my predictions were semi correct, mfb would end with a dominating attack force. Haha just not the bey I expected it to come from.

Man! Serious this thing completely obliterates.

Anyway I would like to see some testing done with MF Flash Escolpio GB145MF against both
MF-h Duo bd145cs and MF-h Duo th170cs.

Still outstanding results. It really surprised me.
(Mar. 03, 2012  10:09 AM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: Sorry for the delay, my Beylauncher LR got stuck in between.

MF Flash Saggiterio GB145RF Vs. MF-H Diablo Nemesis BD145RDF
  • Standard Procedures.
  • Alternated Lauches
Flash - 14/20 (11 KO, 3 OS)
Diablo - 6/20 (All KO)

Ok, I can do only this much testing today. Gotta study. Unhappy
Hey guys, I was wondering why gb145 is used as an attack track??

... Because it's heavy, which reduces recoil, and it throws the weight of the metal balls into contact areas and smash points. Next time, use "Ask a Question, Get an Answer 2."
Oops, sorry... Should have thought that through, but I was wondering if anyone could do any tests against say rs or something, I am still amazed that flash produced these results... I thought duo was more stamina orientated so as a defense wheel, i thought it is not as good as death
(Mar. 05, 2012  7:37 PM)Funny Bunny Wrote: Oops, sorry... Should have thought that through, but I was wondering if anyone could do any tests against say rs or something, I am still amazed that flash produced these results... I thought duo was more stamina orientated so as a defense wheel it is not as good as death

Duo is the best Defense wheel in the game, Death is something like third or fourth, depending on the opponent... I suggest you read the testing threads of parts before posting about them (that goes for everybody)...

As for RS, there are tests against RDF, which is basically as good defensively.
Is it also the best stamina, but that's off topic, but these tests by blader spirit, the results of the attack tests in the op are so different... What could make such a huge difference, I don't think having a gb145 on flash can make such a huge difference...
(Mar. 05, 2012  7:50 PM)Funny Bunny Wrote: Is it also the best stamina, but that's off topic, but these tests by blader spirit, the results of the attack tests in the op are so different... What could make such a huge difference, I don't think having a gb145 on flash can make such a huge difference...

>Tell someone to read part testing threads
>Next post, they ask how good a part is, and ignore other things that have been clearly explained to them in previous posts.

[Image: 1300044776986.jpg]

(Mar. 05, 2012  7:50 PM)Funny Bunny Wrote: Is it also the best stamina, but that's off topic, but these tests by blader spirit, the results of the attack tests in the op are so different... What could make such a huge difference, I don't think having a gb145 on flash can make such a huge difference...

Basically my skills arnt that great.