Flash discussion.

The 130 ones say D125, so fix that.

Also, upward smash, not upper attack, in MFB, unless flash is the first wheel to produce upper attack (and even then it's not going to be effective against BD145).

(Feb. 27, 2012  2:56 PM)Leviath Wrote: 105:
MF-H Flash(Attack mode) Uranus 105RF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS

MF-H Flash Uranus 105RF: 12 wins (all KOs)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS: 8 wins (1 KOs 7 OSs)
1 draw
Flash win rate: 60%

120:
MF-H Flash(Attack mode) Sagittario CH120RF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS

MF-H Flash Sagittario CH120RF: 12 wins (all KOs)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS: 8 wins (4 KOs 4 OSs)
1 Draw
Flash win rate: 60%

125:
MF-H Flash(Attack mode) Sagittario D125RF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS

MF-H Flash Sagittario D125RF: 16 wins (all KOs)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS: 4 wins (4 OSs)
3 Draws
Flash win rate: 80%

130:
MF-H Flash(Attack mode) Sagittario D125RF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS

MF-H Flash Sagittario D125RF: 14 wins (all KOs)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS: 6 wins (1 KOs 5 OSs)
3 Draws
Flash win rate: 70%

That's much more impressive. I should look at buying one...

Greatly appreciated, doing all those tests can't have been easy! :o
(Feb. 27, 2012  3:21 PM)th!nk Wrote: The 130 ones say D125, so fix that.

Also, upward smash, not upper attack, in MFB, unless flash is the first wheel to produce upper attack (and even then it's not going to be effective against BD145).

Fixed. Thank you for telling me

(Feb. 27, 2012  3:21 PM)th!nk Wrote: That's much more impressive. I should look at buying one...

Greatly appreciated, doing all those tests can't have been easy! :o

Your welcome Smile My back and knee hurts so bad right now cuz of kneeling for so long XD.
Agains't Panthom 50% is good...
They're all KO's though... Not that that's a bad thing, but in terms of stamina it says relatively little.
So last Saturday I brought Flash from DC tournament and then i had to test some combo out so in my thought was thinking
MF-H Flash Sagittario Th170EWD in Stamina mode
MF-H Flash Sagittario D125MF in Attack mode
MF-H Flash Sagittario CH120RF/R2F in Attack mode but I have to say this combo is just very raw in attack I could state this way Flash>Blitz.

In my experience with Flash it a nicely all around bey using Flash in attack mode is just very raw.
In Defense is purely good in Stamina mode and also in Stamina it has a nice recoil and a well done stamina in stamina mode.

In overall Flash could be better then Blitz without buying a 35-60 dollars just for a SBS for Blitz so Flash can be a great substitution with Blitz.

Any requests anyone???
Yeah, if you could do MF-H Flash Sagittario D125 MF vs MF-H Basalt Aquario/Kerbecs BD145CS, the same on RF or R2F, and then perhaps CH120, seeing as you prefer it? All in attack mode.

Comparative tests with Blitz would be awesome, if you have it.

Also, if GB145/H145 line up with flash in attack mode nicely, could you test (preferrably H145) MF-H Flash Sagittario H145/GB145 RF/R2F? I'd appreciate it greatly.

TH170EWD is a bit awkward, EWD still has WD's issues at heights, iirc.

I'm really shocked not to see DF105, haha! Tongue_out_wink
Why not? Flash love Heights! compared to Yellow Flash in Naruto Tongue_out

In fact it did killed VariAres in Free play really bad....

Also...
OH NO :C

Okay, comparatives with Variares then? :3
no Vari hehe...Beat baby?
Gah! Uhhh, yeah, you may as well, though better-known wheels are usually preferred, it's better than nothing, haha Tongue_out
Unless... You have any results with Blitz against Basalt BD145CS from previous posts? If so, just dig those up instead and link to them, unless you think you have improved significantly since Tongue_out
Ah well uhm..i have RS and RSF test but no CS and Blitz on Th170 so no tests on me but other member have plenty of test with basalt carp

Other then that i can do those testing but can i put Mf-M on basalt or do I have too find a way to get my Mf-L off
It would be best if you found a way to get the MF-L off, sorry :c

Perhaps just let the benchmarks slide, we have a vague idea of your abilities already from previous testing Smile
So i did the test as you wanted th!nk but includes R145 and Ch120

Equipment used..
Attack stadium
L/R Launcher
Grip
Standard testing
CS Calm(Note: Basalt balance issue so it tends to make it Aggro)
MF slightly worn

MF-H Flash Sagittario D125MF Vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
FS: 15 (7 KO 8 OS)
BA: 5 (5 TRKO)
Flash winning percentage 75%

MF-H Flash Sagittario R145MF Vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
FS:18 (9 KO 9 OS)
BA: 2 KO
Flash winning percentage 90%

MF-H Flash Sagittario CH120MF Vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
(Note: Height changed every 5 rounds)
FS:20 (12 KO 7 OS 1 BDSOS)
BA:0
Flash winning percentage 100%

See Flash loves heights!
Wow, that's very interesting.

It looks like I should buy a flash and try it out.

Are you able to do H145R2F tests?
1.my H145 broke
2.my Rf/R2F is to damn worn Uncertain
Ahh, that's a shame, thanks anyway. Very interesting tests, some more MF/WF tests from people would be real cool.
To be honest, the day I left this place to study for my examinations(well, I did come here, but never checked any threads; only PMs), I went away thinking that Flash would see nice use in Stamina, but would suck for Attack.
But gosh, those tests are shocking! I wonder just how many updates I would have missed while I was away!

Of course I would like to see more tests, especially on the good ol' RF/R²F setup!

I can't control my excitement here! Its nice to see that my belief (of Flash being a suck-ish Attack part) was wrong!

Not only that, I thought it would be amazing for Stamina, but instead, it was just alright in that category.
yeah an oval shaped MW it just like using our hands to smack people off hehe...Flash just so raw....
Well, it's like having a round AR but with two Huge bludgeoning wings on either side, basically.
50% against phantom is good , although I'd like to see it perform against death
50% against phantom is very strong but getting atleast 40% against Duo will be tough
Flash doesn't deserve to be top-tier since it only gets 50% with Phantom but with Duo 45%.
(Feb. 28, 2012  3:53 PM)Rayperseus1 Wrote: Flash doesn't deserve to be top-tier since it only gets 50% with Phantom but with Duo 45%.

Take it in this way, that Phantom gets only 50% against it.
You can't really say that it can't be top tier yet. We need more tests.
Defense shot 1st
Flash shot 2nd and used Slide Shoot at 100%
MF-H Flash Sagittario R145R2F (Worn but Prime) Vs. MF-H Diablo Aquario BD145CS

FS:15 KO
DA:5 (4 OS 1 TRKO)

Percentage: 75%

Benchmark Testing.
MF-H Beat Lynx R145R2F Vs. MF-H Diablo Aquario BD145CS

BL:5 KO
DA:15 KO

Inside Joke: Blitz VariAres Beat u mad bruh?
Oh God, lol.
That is exceptionally well. Were they clean KOs, or were they at high speeds (as in like an OHKO)?