"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
@dude_31415
Although Cancer is very well balanced, Aquario would be better for that combo.
Thanks, didn't know if Cancer would work better due to synergy-ness, since the curves fit relatively well...
No, VariAres R145HF is not the best of Attack suggestions for Hasbro, or any stadia for that matter.
Look at it, guys....
It has no MF. VariAres and R145 have superbly high recoil. All this on a grip-less HF...
What do you expect to get from it?
can someone who is familiar with this combo help me out ??
which combo from this can have the most possible wins
EARTH HOROGIUM GB145WD OR EARTH GASHER AD145WD???
please help me out since i have to use any one for tomorrows tournament
Earth Gasher AD145 WD of course.. it is a good stamina type and can beat most beys(among the ones released in India) unless its going against attack.. in which case both will lose.
(Apr. 06, 2012  1:46 AM)V-Rock Wrote: @dude_31415
Although Cancer is very well balanced, Aquario would be better for that combo.
Cancer is actually better for pure stamina. I'm pretty sure Cancer would do better than Aquario. Also Cancer has good synergy with pretty much every Stamina MW. Head down to the Clear Wheels: Can we actually test them?' thread, and look at my tests.

ashton- Moreover, as those combos are seemingly a bit outclassed, may you list out your parts, so that we may make you the best possible combos?
Seeing that you have AD145, you may probably have Gravity too...
So, there might be quite a many combos that you may make, probably...

Its so ironic though, that the people who helped you/looking to help you recently (N0body and I) are going to be your opponents tomorrow! XD

@BeyHyperKiller- Aquario is the all-round best wheel.
Cancer, though good, is known to be exceptional only with Phantom. So, Aquario shall still be the best, when considering overall performance! Smile
(Apr. 06, 2012  1:41 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: -VariAres R145RF (or HF in Hasbro) for attack...
-Earth Leone GB145CS for defense...
-Earth Eagle AD145WD for stamina...

i like those combos, but until i have TT bb-10, i cant use it.
p.s. is there any good combos with zero-g yet? 'cause i want to give it to the BeyBladeGeeks.
p.p.s. what is your best combo?

thx.
ryugarulz
(Apr. 06, 2012  12:30 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Its so ironic though, that the people who helped you/looking to help you recently (N0body and I) are going to be your opponents tomorrow! XD

wait, how can u battle on here? ive been trying to find the battle section and i can't find it. please help me.
p.s. if no battling, what do u mean by "opponent"?
Even though you don't have a BB-10, it doesn't mean you can't use the combos, you just can't use RF.

That doesn't belong here, it belongs in the 'Questions about the WBO' thread, and the Questions has been asked enough times, use the Search Function.

1.broken stadium because of diablo2.these combos cannot be used on anything other than a stadium
(Apr. 06, 2012  12:56 PM)ryugarulz Wrote: 2.these combos cannot be used on anything other than a stadium
All Beyblades cannot be used in anything other than a stadium, not just those combos.
(Apr. 06, 2012  1:00 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2012  12:56 PM)ryugarulz Wrote: 2.these combos cannot be used on anything other than a stadium
All Beyblades cannot be used in anything other than a stadium, not just those combos.

yes i know, i have tips flattened for not useing that rule.
p.s. answer my question on the page you reccomended to me
i could really use a new combo for a balance type here are my parts
Grand ketos wd145 RS
burn fireblaze
rock aries ed145b
storm Pegasus 105 rf
lightning ldrago hf missing (clear wheel)
gravity destroyer
death quezalcoatl 125 rdf
cyber pegasus
earth segitairio
evil beafowl [missing tip]
rock scorpio
ray unicornod125rsf
There is no true Balance type, but here are some combos to use:

Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125RF
Defense: Death Quetzalcoatl _____ RDF (I honestly don't know what track would be good for that.....)
Stamina: Burn Unicorno AD145WD
Death would do better than Burn in the Stamina combo.
@ryugarulz- No Zero G combos are known yet...
Defstamina- Eh, I think 125 is all he can use; so an uncustomized Death is all I see for Defense...
can somebody make me 1 quite good attack beyblade ou of the following

galaxy pegasus W105R2F
storm pegasus 105RF
Legend Cyber pegasus 105F
LEGEND fury capricorn 100hf (new one for me)
Flame byxis 230Wd
ray striker D125CS
grand cetus Wd145RS

i know i need more parts so dont bother saying i would get some but im out of money and i live in england (hasbro) and the cheapest one i got was on a clearence and it was a fury capricorn booster pack for £3.00
does anyone know the beybladegeeks? well if you do, give me a good combo that will help them in their videos. they literary have every bey, so give me a combination to give 2 them
Your best attack type is:

Ray Pegasis II 100/D125 R2F (HF if you play in a Hasbro Stadium)

But it is very, very outclassed. Also if you play in a Hasbro stadium, use HF, but honestly, you don't really need to use attack in a Hasbro stadium.

(Apr. 06, 2012  3:31 PM)ryugarulz Wrote: does anyone know the beybladegeeks? well if you do, give me a good combo that will help them in their videos. they literary have every bey, so give me a combination to give 2 them
Just check the 'Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos' thread.
(Apr. 06, 2012  3:27 PM)TheGMonkey Wrote: can somebody make me 1 quite good attack beyblade ou of the following

galaxy pegasus W105R2F
storm pegasus 105RF
Legend Cyber pegasus 105F
LEGEND fury capricorn 100hf (new one for me)
Flame byxis 230Wd
ray striker D125CS
grand cetus Wd145RS

i know i need more parts so dont bother saying i would get some but im out of money and i live in england (hasbro) and the cheapest one i got was on a clearence and it was a fury capricorn booster pack for £3.00

ray peagasis ii 100r2f
@BeyHyperKiller- What you said about Attack in Hasbro is true, but well, a correction-

Ray is arguably better than Cyber, so it has to be Ray, and only Ray on that Attacker. Smile
[quote='BeyHyperKiLLer' pid='933453' dateline='1333722690']
Your best attack type is:

But it is very, very outclassed. Also if you play in a Hasbro stadium, use HF, but honestly, you don't really need to use attack in a Hasbro stadium.

yea you dont want to use really fast attack types in hasbro stad. because it cpould knock itself out of the play area into the knock-out area.
(Apr. 06, 2012  3:31 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: Your best attack type is:

(Apr. 06, 2012  3:31 PM)ryugarulz Wrote: does anyone know the beybladegeeks? well if you do, give me a good combo that will help them in their videos. they literary have every bey, so give me a combination to give 2 them
Just check the 'Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos' thread.
F is good for Hasbro stadiums, too. It has more grip than an HF, anyway.

F and HF are more or less the same.
And F probably doesn't have more grip that HF.
The reason to choose HF is because it is much more easily controllable, and also maintains enough stamina compared to conventional attackers, tbh.
But well, attackers shouldn't even be used in Hasbro tbh.
(Apr. 06, 2012  12:30 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: ashton- Moreover, as those combos are seemingly a bit outclassed, may you list out your parts, so that we may make you the best possible combos?
Seeing that you have AD145, you may probably have Gravity too...
So, there might be quite a many combos that you may make, probably...

Its so ironic though, that the people who helped you/looking to help you recently (N0body and I) are going to be your opponents tomorrow! XD
i have all outclassed parts, i dont want to use attack type therefore >>>
in metal wheels i have burn, gravity and earth
spin track >> AD145, GB145,
tip >> WD, RS
i have only these good parts (maybe in defense and stamina) though i have huge amounts of other parts that i want to trade/exchange tommorow
i have thought to use this also diablo nemesis CH125HF (even though i have RF)
help???
EDIT:: should i ask anyone to build plastic combo here or ??? where??