"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Attack: MF-H VariAres/Gravity Perseus DGrin on F mode/D125 CS (if CS is aggressive)/XGrin on XF mode
Defense: MF-H Basalt _____ 230 CS/RS
Stamina: Basalt _____ AD145 WD
Attack: MF-H Diablo Nemesis D125 CS/D:D(F)/X:D (XF) / MF-H VariAres D125 CS/D:D(F)/X:D (XF) (Only if CS is aggro)
Defense: MF-H Basalt Nemesis 230 RS/CS (If CALM) / MF-H Diablo Nemesis 230 RS/CS (If CALM)
Stamina: Basalt Horogium AD145 WD

Get an RF or R2F! Your most important thing's on your wishlist right now must be an RF or R2F! Also try and get a BD145, a Phantom, and a Duo.
hey everyone i need a good balance combo is it even possible to get one i only have dark wolf df145 fs(fs is flattened),a rock leone 145 (no tip) and a saggitario tip please help
no not really...rock leone df145 s maybe
how about:
earth virgo
flame sagittario
variares
gravity destroyer
meteo l drago
thermal pices
which can defeat diablo nemesis
(Apr. 05, 2012  11:19 PM)ryugarulz Wrote: how about:
earth virgo
flame sagittario
variares
gravity destroyer
meteo l drago
thermal pices
which can defeat diablo nemesis

Try VariAres LW105 LF or Gravity Destroyer AD145 WD.
i could really use a new combo of any kind here are my parts
Grand ketos wd145 RS
burn fireblaze
rock aries ed145b
storm Pegasus 105 rf
lightning ldrago hf
gravity destroyer
death quezalcoatl 125 rdf
cyber pegasus
earth segitairio
evil beafowl [missing tip]
rock scorpio
ray unicornod125rsf
did that combo does not work
make me an okay stamina combo
clear wheels: lacerta virgo kerbecs gemios leone, and saggi metal wheels: midnight thermal earth storm and burn tracks: 3x 125 and 85 down force 125 bottom: s, rf , wb, es, and ms
@mikey0419: Lightning L-Drago 100/105/UW145 RF
@ryugarulz: You need to get yourself an RF/R2F, but until then, Earth Virgo/Sagittario LW105/AD145 WD
@Shirayuki: Earth Kerbecs DF145 WB (You should probably get a WD)

@ryugarulz: You need to get yourself an RF/R2F, but until then, Earth Virgo/Sagittario LW105/AD145 WD

yea i have a r2f for pegasis
If you have Dark Gasher/Gravity Demolition or Rock Zurafa/Crushing Blast, make Variares CH120/R145 R2F. This is a Top-Tier Attack combo in a BB-10.
variares combo does not work
ryugarulz, Vari, while beaten by Flash and Blitz, is still a good combo, fairly. You need to take the advice and use it. If you're not good with it, at least practice with it before you shrug it off...
(Apr. 06, 2012  1:07 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: ryugarulz, Vari, while beaten by Flash and Blitz, is still a good combo, fairly. You need to take the advice and use it. If you're not good with it, at least practice with it before you shrug it off...

hey. i am good with launching if u r saying that. im 12, and i have a very good launch.
Basalt diablo nemesis XGrin
How to make: put diablo's core on the bottom put twisted/basalt on top of that then put basalt horogium's energy ring and face bolt on top of the twisted/basalt wheel then put XGrin on the bottom of diablo's core
(Apr. 06, 2012  1:09 AM)ryugarulz Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2012  1:07 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: ryugarulz, Vari, while beaten by Flash and Blitz, is still a good combo, fairly. You need to take the advice and use it. If you're not good with it, at least practice with it before you shrug it off...

hey. i am good with launching if u r saying that. im 12, and i have a very good launch.

Did I mention anything that your launch was bad? No. I was just saying that you need to try VariAres CH120RF (or whatever that VariAres combo recommended to you was), and try it out. By the looks of it, that's the best attacker you have...
(Apr. 06, 2012  1:10 AM)Beyblader#14793 Wrote: Basalt diablo nemesis XGrin
How to make: put diablo's core on the bottom put twisted/basalt on top of that then put basalt horogium's energy ring and face bolt on top of the twisted/basalt wheel then put XGrin on the bottom of diablo's core

Please refrain from posting illegal combos on this thread.
(Apr. 06, 2012  1:10 AM)Beyblader#14793 Wrote: Basalt diablo nemesis XGrin

This has NO relevance to asking for a combo. That is a horrid recommendation, AND it's illegal. Post your parts so we can help you, and don't suggest beys that are bad, or illegal, such as that...

i now know the reason it doesnt work:
i have the hasbro burning firestrike stadium, and as the battles go by, the holes in the center gets bigger and deeper, so they lose power in the stadium
(Apr. 06, 2012  1:13 AM)ryugarulz Wrote:

i have the hasbro burning firestrike stadium, and as the battles go by, the holes in the center gets bigger and deeper, so they lose power in the stadium

That is probably the case. A BB-10 is good for rubber tips, unlike Hasbro stadiums. Put an HF on it...
(Apr. 06, 2012  1:15 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2012  1:13 AM)ryugarulz Wrote:

That is probably the case. A BB-10 is good for rubber tips, unlike Hasbro stadiums. Put an HF on it...

yea im ordering tt bb-10 soon, so ill have better stamina
(Apr. 06, 2012  1:17 AM)ryugarulz Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2012  1:15 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2012  1:13 AM)ryugarulz Wrote: i now know the reason it doesnt work:

yea im ordering tt bb-10 soon, so ill have better stamina

what should i use in the mean time as a stadium?(sorry if i take a while, im on my 3ds now)
Which CW is better for a friend:
Burn ____ 100WD
Aquario or Cancer?
I already know this is his best Stamina combo (all his other parts are carp).
how about these beys:
ray striker
meteo l drago
gravity destroyer
rock pegasis
rock leone
rock zurafa
rock aires
earth eagle
earth virgo
variares
dark wolf(w105)
witch can now beat diablo and rest of the combos?
-VariAres R145RF (or HF in Hasbro) for attack...
-Earth Leone GB145CS for defense...
-Earth Eagle AD145WD for stamina...