"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Yes, because it is a circle, something circular would do well. Smile
Aquario HAS to be the best off the lot, but as you do not have it, you'll need to use something else.

Usually, if one does not have Aquario, they rather go with Bull. But recently there's been a debate over Bull's performance, where people have considered it to be largely overrated...
But until it doesn't come to a certain conclusion, I'll ask you to use Bull...
The two Pegy's aren't all that great, and are actually meant to be substitutions, should you not have Aquario/Bull/Cancer, etc.

And hey, synergy matters quite a lot. Some examples are-
Phantom Cancer
Scythe Kronos
Diablo Kerbecs

@crushingkai- No, it isn't....
(Apr. 01, 2012  1:31 PM)crushing kai00 Wrote: Can someone help me with a combo for my friend.He has
Earth virgo
Lightning L drago
storm capricorn
rock orso.
He has a Hasbro max stampede stadium with the craters
Attack:
Lighning L-Drago Uncustomized

Defense:
Earth Orso D125B

Stamina:
Rock Virgo GB145S
Janstarblast, were answering my question or funny bunnys question?
4DBladerXD- Sorry to say, but your Stamina suggestion SUCKS big time...
@crushingkai- First part was to Funny Bunny, the last line was directed to you...
(Apr. 01, 2012  2:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: 4DBladerXD- Sorry to say, but your Stamina suggestion SUCKS big time...
@crushingkai- First part was to Funny Bunny, the last line was directed to you...
i know the stamina sucks becuase these were the only parts after the defense and attack
combos

and also i'm only bad with stamina combos
i can only help with defense combos and attack combos

Oh, didn't read that part.Janstarblast,4Dblader he was helping my friend who doesn't have that many beyblades.4Dblader he doesn't have S,it doesn't come with earth virgo.Earth virgo has BS.
What if I changed my leone combo to basalt leone lw105 WD,would that be better.
(Apr. 01, 2012  2:46 PM)crushing kai00 Wrote: What if I changed my leone combo to basalt leone lw105 WD,would that be better.

85, 90, or 100 would be better... And Nymph suggested combos for you right after your parts post...
I'm glad Nymph suggested good combos and I saw it,but the bad part is are already knew about those.
Would a Horuseus clear wheel be good with a Flash attacker combo? They look so epic.
Hey guys! I am importing some TT beys(FINALLY!), so when they get here I want to know what good combos are. Here they are:

Ones I'm importing:
Diablo Nemesis X: D
L-Drago Destructor F: S
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Cosmic Pegasus F: D

Ones I already have:
Dark Wolf D145FS
Ray Serpent M145MS
Thunder Leone GB145BS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Counter Leone 145D
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Flame Sagittario 105WD
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Ray Striker C145CS(My brother traded D125 for a C145)
Inferno Gasher SW145SF
Evil Pieces ED145WD
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Thermal Pisces T125ES

So, can you make 2 Defense combos, 2 Attack and 1 Stamina?

Also, can you improve upon my best combo with these parts?
Twisted Wolf GB145WD
(Do not criticize this combo, as it has won MANY battles against other recommended combos.)
This is a very good combo: earth sagittarius wd145 cs
For those try twisted laserta 145 wd

Attack: I'm not sure (L-Drago Destroy GB145R2F?)
Defense: Basalt/Death Gasher GB145 CS/RDF
Stamina: Basalt/Death Leone AD145WD
(Apr. 01, 2012  6:24 PM)ryugarulz Wrote: This is a very good combo: earth sagittarius wd145 cs

HORRID. Do not make your suggestions without having the necessary knowledge, and do not suggest combos until you have the correct knowledge to do so...
(Apr. 01, 2012  6:24 PM)ryugarulz Wrote: This is a very good combo: earth sagittarius wd145 cs
Actually, its not a very good combo. It is extremely outclassed and should be beaten by every current top-tier bey.

Also if you were talking to Mayaman2, that combo was a bad suggestion.

@Mayaman2 here you go:

Defense: Death Nemesis (?) GB145/230 CS (?) / Basalt Nemesis (?) 230/GB145 CS
Attack: Diablo Nemesis GB145 R2F (Anti-Attack?) / Lightning L-Drago D125 R2F
Stamina: Death/Basalt Cancer AD145 WD

EDIT: Beat by DefStamina88

(Apr. 01, 2012  5:47 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: Hey guys! I am importing some TT beys(FINALLY!), so when they get here I want to know what good combos are. Here they are:

Ones I'm importing:
Diablo Nemesis X: D
L-Drago Destructor F: S
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Cosmic Pegasus F: D

Ones I already have:
Dark Wolf D145FS
Ray Serpent M145MS
Thunder Leone GB145BS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Counter Leone 145D
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Flame Sagittario 105WD
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Ray Striker C145CS(My brother traded D125 for a C145)
Inferno Gasher SW145SF
Evil Pieces ED145WD
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Thermal Pisces T125ES

So, can you make 2 Defense combos, 2 Attack and 1 Stamina?

Also, can you improve upon my best combo with these parts?
Twisted Wolf GB145WD
(Do not criticize this combo, as it has won MANY battles against other recommended combos.)

What stadium are you using?
And mayaman2, for future reference please do not call beys by their Hasbro names if they are TT. Big Bang is very different from Cosmic, just like L-Drago Destroy is different from L-Drago Destructor, so please keep apples with apples here.

If you are referring to the one piece, partially painted fully metal MW, then say Cosmic. If you are referring to the legit 3-piece MW, then say Big Bang.
(Apr. 01, 2012  10:05 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: I have never seen Pegasus III being used anywhere; so I believe that Pegasus II is better off the two.
I use Pegasus 3 with Duo. Because Pegasus 3 has nice synergy with Duo.
Hey, im having a hard time customizing my Beys. My Beys are (now): Hyper Aquario, Burn Fireblaze, Flame Byxis, Ray Striker, Rock Zurafa, Gravity Destroyer, and Galaxy Pegasus.
Can you tell me good combos to make out of these Beys?

Thanks.. Smile
Attack: Gravity Perseus D125 R2F
Defense: N/A
Stamina: Burn Aquario AD145 WD

By the looks of it, you can only buy Hasbro, correct? If so, buy Basalt/Twisted Horogium/Tempo 145 WD, Hades/Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS, Storm Pegasis 105 RF and Lightning L-Drago 100 HF. Then you can make:

Attack: Lightning L-Drago BD145 RF
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario BD145 CS
Stamina: Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario AD145 WD
For attack you can use gravity destroyer r145 r2f and for stamina burn aquario ad145 wd
What would be a good track in this combo
basalt leone ??? PD
(Apr. 01, 2012  9:33 PM)crushing kai00 Wrote: What would be a good track in this combo
basalt leone ??? PD
BD145 but dont use PD,use CS,use a MF/Mf-H,and switch to bull or aquario and thats top tier.

(Apr. 01, 2012  9:45 PM)Hi Im Robert Wrote: Those are my only beys I got left
Sorry, what are you talking about?
(Apr. 01, 2012  9:50 PM)Hi Im Robert Wrote: Look at page 571

If you're gonna do that, you should quote your old post, so we don't have to search for it, causing us more frustration... Do that next time. Smile