100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
basalt gasher DF145WD. Unbeatable for me
(Apr. 01, 2012  3:09 AM)renrax Wrote: basalt gasher DF145WD. Unbeatable for me

If you want us to build a combo for you please list your parts
Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario BD145CS or 230WD
(Apr. 01, 2012  3:26 AM)Ssj Wrote: Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario BD145CS or 230WD

List your parts so we can help you with your combos trust me it is worth it
EDIT:but switch WD with CS on the 230 combo and add a metal face to the combos and you have yourself a Top-tier combo
OOps my bad, this is what i get for skipping sleep in favor of studying
but CS would be better on 230 WD can't regain it's balance on 230
(Mar. 31, 2012  6:54 PM)EternalBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2012  6:50 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: In that case, add MFs to the Defense and Attack combos suggested to you before...

So I should use MF Basalt Bull 230CS and MF Variares H145R2F, correct?

Correct!
(Apr. 01, 2012  3:30 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2012  3:26 AM)Ssj Wrote: Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario BD145CS or 230WD

List your parts so we can help you with your combos trust me it is worth it
EDIT:but switch WD with CS on the 230 combo and add a metal face to the combos and you have yourself a Top-tier combo
Basalt 230/BD145 CS isn't Top-Tier anymore.

EDIT: Well it is, but it can be beaten by a range of things now.
Well, seeing that he's in the Hasbro meta, that combo would.still be the only good defender within his reach, and probably top tier for him.. Then again, what bladerjosh said might lead to misunderstandings, so yeah! Moreover, the combo has been proved to suck in Hasbro stadia...
hey guys, I have a range of clear wheels, none of which are top tier.... so could someone please tell me which clear wheel goes best with duo for stamina please!

Duo: PegasusIII (winged pegasus), bull (flame bull ver.), Uranus, fireblaze, Virgo, Pisces. pegasusII (galaxy peg.)
These are the ones I have left to make a combo with...

Could someone also tell me which is better weight distributed, pegasus III or II?
Thanx in advance guys!
Well, Bull was considered to be a very nice CW, but it was recently proven to be overrated, I guess...
The talk is supposedly still gong on in the Advanced Forum, so until they come to a conclusion about Bull, I think you can very well use it.
But as you need something for Stamina, then probably one of the Pegasus CWs would do the job for you.
I have never seen Pegasus III being used anywhere; so I believe that Pegasus II is better off the two.
I may be wrong, and probably the reason for Pegy III not finding much use might be its rarity, and also because it isn't a famed CW to use for Stamina; thanks to Aquario, Cancer, and whatnot...
thx, but aren't there differences between different bull wheels? Flame bull, dark bull and midnight bull, I have flame bull.... Also, what makes a good stamina clear wheel? Defense, you need weight, Attack you need metal wheel exposure, but balance is all I can think of for stamina... Even then, most wheels look pretty symmetrical, therefore balanced... Confuddled!
Nope. All Bull CW's currently released are the same.
What's A better Combo?
MF-L Duo Unicorno S130WD
MF-L Phantom Unicorno S130WD

and Would Duo Orion B: D be Better Than Phantom Orion B: D
A good Stamina wheel needs to have good weight distribution, AND amazing synergy with the Metal Wheel used.
(Apr. 01, 2012  11:30 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: A good Stamina wheel needs to have good weight distribution, AND amazing synergy with the Metal Wheel used.
so which combo should i use
and still, I Would Like To Know if Duo Orion B: D is Better Than Phantom Orion B: D
Oh, I was replying to Funny Bunny there. Smile
As for you, its tough to choose....
Duo and Phantom are EQUALLY matched in Stamina, so choose either of the two.
I'd suggest you to change tracks, as S130 isn't a Stamina track. Which other tracks do you have?

Also, no B: D combo is good. So, none of 'em.
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:45 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Oh, I was replying to Funny Bunny there. Smile
As for you, its tough to choose....
Duo and Phantom are EQUALLY matched in Stamina, so choose either of the two.
I'd suggest you to change tracks, as S130 isn't a Stamina track. Which other tracks do you have?

Also, no B: D combo is good. So, none of 'em.
Tracks:
T125
D125
S130
AD145
GB145
WA130

i have almost up to 40 Tracks
Name one Track And i'll probably have it
i know that i don't have :
C145
R145
CH120
TH170

AD145. Duo/Phantom Aquario AD145WD, and you are all set! Grin
(Apr. 01, 2012  1:06 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: AD145. Duo/Phantom Aquario AD145WD, and you are all set! :D
Thanks, and can anyone please do some tests to find out which metal wheel is better
Duo Metal wheel Or Phantom Metal Wheel I Really want to know.

i will highly appreciate it if someone did some tests
Can someone help me with a combo for my friend.He has
Earth virgo
Lightning L drago
storm capricorn
rock orso.
He has a Hasbro max stampede stadium with the craters
(Apr. 01, 2012  1:18 PM)4DBladerXD Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2012  1:06 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: AD145. Duo/Phantom Aquario AD145WD, and you are all set! Grin
Thanks, and can anyone please do some tests to find out which metal wheel is better
Duo Metal wheel Or Phantom Metal Wheel I Really want to know.

i will highly appreciate it if someone did some tests

There are tests, but they vary a LOT. Both of them are on the same level for stamina on average. But some people have Duo's that go 20-0 with Phantom and vice-versa. It really depends what molds you have. Do tests your self to find out.
(Apr. 01, 2012  1:31 PM)crushing kai00 Wrote: Can someone help me with a combo for my friend.He has
Earth virgo
Lightning L drago
storm capricorn
rock orso.
He has a Hasbro max stampede stadium with the craters

Attack- Lightning L Drago D125/100HF
Defense- Earth Virgo GB145B
Stamina- Earth Virgo D125B
Hi, you replied a few posts back saying that a good stamina cw has to have good synergy and weight distribution, of my cw list, which has best synergy with duo? Still confused as to how something can have good synergy with duo though, it is basically a circle!
I have asked this question a lot but I haven't got answer, is basalt leone II d125 PD good?
This website is really cool by the way I'm glad I signed up.