Maybe not burn is outclassed and ms is useless
(Mar. 18, 2012  6:59 PM)-1o1-DiAbLO- Wrote: thanks for the combo guys
I had found a Good combo here is it
Burn drago
Facebolt -Random
Metal wheel - burn
track - 100
tip - MS
I can't help, but noticing, that you said Burn Drago? Chocked_2 Do you mean Burn L-Drago (Illegal), or you actually meant 'Burn Drago', as a nickname (We try and refrain from using nicknames here)?
A good defensive type bey is MF Earth Leone GB145B
B can be substituted by WB.
Earth Virgo is already a good bey, but a way of making it's stamina increase is to add a metal face.
Maybe not, earth is outclassed but if you are only limited to hasbro parts you could use twisted, leone could be substituted by aquario and gb145 could, note i say could, be replaced with bd145 but it might floor scrape, cs is one of the best defence tips, wb is not that good
I've been having trouble with my combos

My beys and Parts
Cyber Pegasus 105(Broken F, but can still be used but slightly lower performance
Midnight Bull 125SF (Missing Bull)
Rock Leone 145 SD (traded WB)
Gravity Perseus (Stolen Tip and Track)
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Big Bang Pegasis F:D
Phantom Orion B:D
Rock Scorpio T125JB
2 MF's

Spare:
Earth Wheel, XF, MF, MB

As Many Combos Please!

Please Suggest 1 Bey to get right now because I have enough money for 1 (Please dont tell me to save up for Zero G I will handle it then)
Try :
MF BasaltLeone 230WD
PhantomOrion 145WD/SD
PhantomOrion 125R2F

I suggest getting Meteo L Drago (normal). You can create MF MLD CH120XF, a really viable attacker/spin stealer.

Im Picking between hell kerbecs for its bd145 mainly since i have mb anf mf and basalt and Im trying to get a bey with bull that is really cheap since it heavy right now im thinikn the ultimate combos are

Defense MF Basalt Bull BD145MB
Attack: Big Bang or Screw Striker 85XF
Stamina: Phantom Pegasus 105WD
(Mar. 18, 2012  9:40 PM)XNinjaBladerX Wrote: Im Picking between hell kerbecs for its bd145 mainly since i have mb anf mf and basalt and Im trying to get a bey with bull that is really cheap since it heavy right now im thinikn the ultimate defence combo is MF Basalt Bull BD145 MB

Yeah, get Kerbecs.

MF BasaltKerbecs BD145CS/RB/RDF would be better, IMO.

It's good to have a lot of weight for defense, but grip is important too. Remember that. Smile

Quote:Attack: Big Bang or Screw Striker 85XF
Stamina: Phantom Pegasus 105WD

Big Bang does pretty poorly on low tracks. Give it a mid track, at least. Big Bang does best in the combo MF Big BangKerbecs TH170MF, if I recall. It smashes down shorter beys with the wings that jut from under it.

As a Screw-lover, I can tell you that Screw needs MetalFace and RF/R2F. It has too much recoil to be good on XF.

Hope that helps. Smile
XNinjaBladerX-
Flash is a must-have for Attack. If you don't have it already, get it.
Also, Cancer, Bull and Aquario are all TT for Stamina.
question: what's a better metal wheel to use instead of basalt? I need it to beat a stamina type
(Mar. 19, 2012  3:10 AM)Basalt230CS Wrote: question: what's a better metal wheel to use instead of basalt? I need it to beat a stamina type

Any decent attack type can be Basalt.
MF H Flash Sag. H145 RF
MF H Vari Ares Ch120 RF
oh im not looking to BEAT basalt lol but thanks for the info... see, i'm a basalt USER and i wanna know wat i can trade basalt out for in order to beat a stamina combo
(Mar. 19, 2012  3:32 AM)Basalt230CS Wrote: oh im not looking to BEAT basalt lol but thanks for the info... see, i'm a basalt USER and i wanna know wat i can trade basalt out for in order to beat a stamina combo

If your looking for a basalt combo that can beat stamina use this:
MF Basalt Kerbecs AD145 WD
MF Basalt CH120/H145 RF
What would be best to used with Bearing Drive? Scythe, Phantom, or Flash? and should I put a metal/feather face on it? If it matters I'm using the Libra clear wheel.
(Mar. 19, 2012  4:27 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: What would be best to used with Bearing Drive? Scythe, Phantom, or Flash? and should I put a metal/feather face on it? If it matters I'm using the Libra clear wheel.

MF-F PhantomOrion/Cancer B:D should be best. Phantom has some noticeable recoil, so Scythe is an alternative, but with decreased stamina.
My bey is a burn Pegasus D125 HF. I have almost every metal fusion beyblade so how can I increase the stamina or attack without loosing the other one? Oh ya and if you could test it yourself and give me feedback that would be greatSmile
(Mar. 18, 2012  9:03 PM)XNinjaBladerX Wrote: I've been having trouble with my combos

My beys and Parts
Cyber Pegasus 105(Broken F, but can still be used but slightly lower performance
Midnight Bull 125SF (Missing Bull)
Rock Leone 145 SD (traded WB)
Gravity Perseus (Stolen Tip and Track)
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Big Bang Pegasis FGrin
Phantom Orion BGrin
Rock Scorpio T125JB
2 MF's

Spare:
Earth Wheel, XF, MF, MB

As Many Combos Please!

Please Suggest 1 Bey to get right now because I have enough money for 1 (Please dont tell me to save up for Zero G I will handle it then)
for a strong attack type use gravity perrseus W105R2F and for an upper attack type you could use cyber Scorpio 105 JB or SF.

Cyber has a tiny amount of smash, not upper attack. Confused
What is a good non-4D combo for defense/stamina metagame?
What does that mean? You want a Defense/Stamina combo, or you actually want something to beat beys in a Defense/Stamina meta?
As I did not understand your question, I'll give all the combos possible.
These are supposedly your best bets-
Hey, wait...
The combos we suggested to you before are the best pre-4D combos you can make. Smile

Otherwise, IIRC, the best were-
Attack- MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF (Now referred to as being overrated)
Defense- MF/MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS (Superb combo)
Stamina- Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
@Janstar
Um.... wasn't Basalt Aquario AD145 WD the best stamina combo? And for a defense/stamina balance combo
MF-H Basalt Aquario 230 CS and MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS?
(Mar. 19, 2012  5:11 PM)V-Rock Wrote: @Janstar
Um.... wasn't Basalt Aquario AD145 WD the best stamina combo? And for a defense/stamina balance combo
MF-H Basalt Aquario 230 CS and MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS?

Basalt AD145 WD was a decent stamina combo. IT was used because it could KO other stamina types because of the weight of Basalt.MF H Basalt Aquario 230 CS was a defense type. And MF H Hell kerbecs BD145 Cs was a Balance type. But is now outclassed.
The question being asked was what the best pre-4D stamina/defense combos were. I know that they are outclassed, as Janstar already stated. And Basalt Aquario AD145 WD was also used because of its grinding ability, not just for KOing other stamina types. If you look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread, you would see MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170 CS is listed as a balance type. Because TH170 is a 4D stamina/defense track, I listed the closest thing, 230, being a pre-4D stamina/defense track.
Defense and Stamina types are all on a scale. Generally, 230CS is considered balance now.