"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Kronos is waaaaay better than Aquario on Scythe for some reason. It's very round but yeah I don't know why but it works significantly better than anything else I've tried.
Oops, I missed the Scythe Kronos he entered later on in his post(I usually don't tend to read the section of the post after the 'Thanks in advance' thing), I wonder how I missed EDS though...
I am sorry for the error. I also never paid attention to Lynxx's suggestions, as soon as I read that he couldn't give a Stamina combo... I was quite impatient I think. I wonder how I made such a shameful error. Unhappy
Thanks for coming in on time and preventing the circulation of wrong info/suggestions, th!nk. Smile
Hi everyone im new to beyblades and i was just wondering if you could help me out with a customization. I recently got a Wing Pegasis 1050LRF, Bigbang Pegasis F:D, Storm Pegasis 105RF and Basalt Horogium 145WD. I was wondering if anybody knows what combination that i must choose in Attack and Defense mode. And what kind of beyblades that i must buy later. Thanks before guys :))
Well, you need to buy a LOT of beys tbh.
There are so many beys you need, that I'd actually go off topic for suggesting them. So for that, you must go to purchase consultation. Smile
As for combos, sadly, there's nothing great to make.
No good Attack wheel for Attack combos...
No Defense tip...
Nothing great for Stamina...

The uncustomized Basalt, or maybe Basalt Pegasus 145WD is the best Stamina combo you can make.
For Attack, BBP 105/145LRF/RF is the best for you (which is VERY bad for the current meta, though)
For Defense, ideally nothing again. As you have no good Defense tip, I don't think I should be making one for you. Still, an uncustomized Basalt shall do it best maybe...
You can make a not so good anti-attack though- Basalt Pegasus 105LRF/RF
I was building a defensive stamina type and I was going to build Duo AquarioTH170D but I thoght there would be a better tip to put on. I was sorta going for DS but I don`t Know. What do you think?
What you are planning to make is perfect. Top tier, and also a strong bey that can defeat most things at a tourney. No DS, please. ;p
What about a cs? With cs, it would boost defenses more, but still have the great stamina.Just my suggestion.Smile But still, great combo!
Yeah, CS or RDF is good along with RS, RSF, and maybe RB
here are my beyblades:

earth eagle 145 wd x2
twisted tempo 145 wd
burn fireblaze 135 ms
rock orso d125 b
flame aries h145 fs
lightning l-drago 100 hf x3
grand cetus wd145 rs
flame byxis 230 wd
dark libra ed145 sd
rock aries ed145 b
torch aries 125 d
earth virgo gb145 bs
evil pisces ed145 wd
thermal pisces t125 es
thermal lacerta wa130 hf
ray striker d125 cs
counter leone 145 d
earth wolf 105 wd
storm pegasus 105 rf
cyber pegasus 105 f
metal face original

what would be the 3 best energy rings to put on hades, in order?

thanks!
Striker or Aries, considering those are the only 3-sided clear wheels I believe you have. But Kerbecs or Unicorno/Striker II would work better.
Thanks Janstarblast for your suggestion. Anyway, is there Wing Pegasus BD145MB (mode 0) is good enough? Because i want to buy Hell Kerbecs BD145DS and L Drago Guardian S130MB later. And for defense type, what is the best defense type that you ever use? And why? Thanks before guys :))
Check the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade combos thread to know the best Defense types in the metagame.
(Mar. 13, 2012  2:04 AM)RiseOfPegasis Wrote: Thanks Janstarblast for your suggestion. Anyway, is there Wing Pegasus BD145MB (mode 0) is good enough? Because i want to buy Hell Kerbecs BD145DS and L Drago Guardian S130MB later. And for defense type, what is the best defense type that you ever use? And why? Thanks before guys Smile)

N0body answered the last part of your post, so I'll answer the first part-
Well, Wing was considered to be a mediocre Defense part, but has almost gained the 'top tier' title as of now. So that should be good, IMO.
I am still confused with MB though, as there was a belief that MB should be used only in Basalt BD145 combos, and nothing else. But now probably, MB can be used on other combos, as most wheels have been heavy...
And yes, BD145 is the greatest Defense track ever. You'll see it in the Competitive Combos list N0body directed you to. Smile
(Mar. 11, 2012  8:17 AM)ajdiaz Wrote: Faces:
You'll get the point here
MF-Hx1
MF-MP (Metalb face - Rim- MEtal and Core- Plastic ) (sorry The metel core broke)
MF-L
Clear Wheels:
Byxis
Kerbecs
Meteo x 4
Giraffe
Sagittario
Capricorn
Phoenix
Pegasis II
Cancer
Horogium
Gemios
Perseus
Escolpio x2
Metal wheels:
Basalt
Hell
Flame x2
Galaxy x 3
Rock
Meteo x 3
Gravity
Screw
Galaxy
Killer
Track:
W105
LW105
D125
R145
BD145
AD145
(I'm too lazy to put how many tracks there is)
Tips :
MF
HF
CS x2
WB
B
DS
WD x 3
SF
RF x 3
R2F
LRF
LF x2

Meh D125 Broke Unhappy I need an optional combo for Gravity Perseus *
(Facebolt Was the reason it broke )
*Edit : Gravity perseus D125WD
Check page 547 and 548
for the other combos that I used
Who even suggested that combo to you? That combo is worthless. I wonder why people would suggest you that. :\
As for the combo-
Gravity Perseus R145RF/R²F/LRF

Simple. This is better than the D125 variant, and WAY better than the combo suggested to you before...

EDIT- Hm, so Benjohadi gave you that combo. Well, as he said, its a nice spin stealer, but come on, its not your mainstream combo.
He also gave you an MLD spin stealer, which is of course better than Gravity for Spin Stealing. Benjo already said that.
You should follow exactly what he told you....
But well, use the combo suggested above, or if you want another spin steal combo, stay with the MLD spin steal combo given by Benjo. Smile
(Mar. 12, 2012  7:47 PM)KaotiK Wrote: What about a cs? With cs, it would boost defenses more, but still have the great stamina.Just my suggestion.Smile But still, great combo!

I thought that CS would have balance problems because of the rubber coating sliding on the ground causing it to just fall over. I think CS would be good but it would be better to have D since TH170 is so tall.
CS is great on tall tracks.

If you want defense on a tall track: CS or RDF (TH170/230CS is still not hard to KO with a good launch though, but RDF has poorer stamina).
If you want stamina on a tall track: D, which is easy to KO, like all stamina types.
Hm
but wouldn`t Duo and aquario fix D bieng easily KOd?
Dude_31415 said CS would be bad on a tall spin track like TH170.
RDF would be great for defense but as you said it has horrible stamina. In my opinion a defense bey with low stamina is not worth making. D probably would actually get KOd fast but Would CS have good Defence and stamina? I`m sure Duo,Aquario and TH170 are perfect for a defence\stamina type but I`m thinking your right about CS being good for it.
(Mar. 11, 2012  2:45 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: And what track do you plan to use? 85? DF105?
Not that good, but go ahead and try! Smile

hey, sorry, this is from a while ago, and The UDX set comes with 90 not 85 and 230 and wd plus the wd off evil pisces...
@ Th!nk & Ampharos777
I got the Duo Aquario 230D customization from BeyHyperKiller a few pages back...
(Mar. 13, 2012  5:58 PM)Funny Bunny Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2012  2:45 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: And what track do you plan to use? 85? DF105?
Not that good, but go ahead and try! Smile

hey, sorry, this is from a while ago, and The UDX set comes with 90 not 85 and 230 and wd plus the wd off evil pisces...
Oops! Sorry for that 85/90 error. I knew about 230, but I never considered it, as 230 cannot be used for Stamina without D.
i need a good combo out of diablo MW (BUT ONLY FROM THE PARTS LISTED BELOW)
CW-- nemesis, striker, gasher
Track-- AD145,D125,CH120,145,SW145
TIP-- CS,WD,WB,RF,HF
Diablo Nemesis CH120 RF will be the best you can make as an attacker(Please correct me if I am wrong)

(Mar. 13, 2012  4:47 PM)ampharos777 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2012  7:47 PM)KaotiK Wrote: What about a cs? With cs, it would boost defenses more, but still have the great stamina.Just my suggestion.Smile But still, great combo!

I thought that CS would have balance problems because of the rubber coating sliding on the ground causing it to just fall over. I think CS would be good but it would be better to have D since TH170 is so tall.

Also Dude_31415 made that Gravity Perseus R145 R2F and almost all my customizations beat it pretty easily.

Duo is reaaaaallly easy to KO on tall tracks, it's defense comes from its round sides, the bottom edge doesn't take hits as well, not a big deal if you aren't facing attack (though I'd definitely use TH170 for adaptability), but yeah, it doesn't take hits at all well. The tip is generally the main factor in taking hits, followed by either the track or the wheel depending on which track, and 230 is pretty easy to KO now and D has no defense. MF-H Duo Aquario TH170RDF is probably the only duo combo I'd use on a tall track if I wanted defense, but RDF is pretty poor in terms of stamina (not too bad, you can still OS a lot of things but yeah). You could try CS.

Or, if you have MB, you *could* try (MF-L or normal face) Duo Aquario/Cancer/Cygnus 230MB. I am not a huge fan, too easy to KO for me, but it's done well in a recent tournament and Uwik has had success with it and won't stop telling me about it so yeah. That said, it seems to do best against lower opponents where it can smack down on them, but you could always sneakily swap to D to beat some Phantoms (depends on weight/each individual wheel) or CS/RDF if you expect to face an attacker (seeing as people should wise up if you use MB for a while and go for attack).

I am not a big fan of 230 in general tbh, but yeah those would be my recommendations if you can do them.

(Mar. 14, 2012  10:07 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: i need a good combo out of diablo MW (BUT ONLY FROM THE PARTS LISTED BELOW)
CW-- nemesis, striker, gasher
Track-- AD145,D125,CH120,145,SW145
TIP-- CS,WD,WB,RF,HF

Diablo (whatever the heaviest of those is) CH120RF I guess as some kind of anti-attacker/attacker or something. Pretty poor part selection...
Ok I`ll do CS. I`m getting a really good trade with someone by trading my F for his CS. also I was going to use the metal face bolt but I dont know what it comes on.