"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Ok th!nk, thank you for clearing that up for me. I'm sorry. I shall leave.
(Jan. 20, 2012  6:59 AM)Lynxx Wrote: Ok th!nk, thank you for clearing that up for me. I'm sorry. I shall leave.

Don't take it too hard, you're getting there, just lurk around a bit more before you continue recommending things.
(Jan. 20, 2012  6:54 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2012  6:40 AM)Lynxx Wrote: Attack: Vulcan Horuseus/Gravity Perseus/LLD 100RF
Stamina: Earth ____ AD145WD
Defense: Earth Aquario ED145SD

If it's possible buy Grand Cetus T125RS, Earth Virgo GB145BS and Basalt Horogium. Then use: MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145RS as your defensive combo.

Few issues: Vulcan is extremely outclassed, and you shouldn't recommend a defense combination if it is that bad. Buying Hades/Hell Kerbecs BD145DS and Ray Unicorno/Striker D125 CS would give him an infinitely stronger defense combination than that.

If you didn't know that, you shouldn't be in this thread.
but i said i dont want to buy anything and he saw that and at the end he said if possible but thats also helpful so ill note that

Your post was made whilst I was still posting mine. I made a small error myself, though, Basalt should also be purchased with those two.

Other than what I listed, though, Lynxx's combinations were good.
(Jan. 20, 2012  6:54 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2012  6:40 AM)Lynxx Wrote: Attack: Vulcan Horuseus/Gravity Perseus/LLD 100RF
Stamina: Earth ____ AD145WD
Defense: Earth Aquario ED145SD

If it's possible buy Grand Cetus T125RS, Earth Virgo GB145BS and Basalt Horogium. Then use: MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145RS as your defensive combo.

Few issues: Vulcan is extremely outclassed, and you shouldn't recommend a defense combination if it is that bad. Buying Hades/Hell Kerbecs BD145DS and Ray Unicorno/Striker D125 CS would give him an infinitely stronger defense combination than that.

If you didn't know that, you shouldn't be in this thread.

And to add, the Stamina combo can make use of the Aquario CW.
If the condition- "Do not repeat the parts" is put up, still use Aquario in the Stamina combo. This is because it is probably better used in the Stamina combo than the Defense one(as of now)...
Earth Eagle 145WD
Killer Pisces ED145WD
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Flame Libra T125ES
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Dark Bull H145SD
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Orso D125B
Rock Orso D125B
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Gravity Persues AD145WD
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Grand Ketos D145RS

can some1 tell me a godo combo for Def Att Stam? and a balance type if possible.
my little bro have a MFB Leone 105F taht i can borrow sometimes! Grin
TheHandsOfTime
Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100 RF
Gravity Perseus D125 RF
Defense: Earth Bull GB145 RS
Stamina: Basalt Bull AD145 WD

If you want to use different parts for each bey, just replace Bull in one of the combos with Pegasus II.
@V-rock: shouldnt defence be basalt and stamina be earth? -.-
No basalt is better for stamina because it's a unbalanced ring and earth should be better for defense
how is being unbalanced good for stamina? and basalt weighs more than earth so its better for defence
Basalt is generally better than Earth for stamina, as it grinds opponents down, however low track earth stamina combinations are very effective at outspinning BD145CS opponents, mostly Basalt BD145CS which is able to KO many 145+ height stamina beys

But yeah, Basalt is better defensively, and I don't know how anyone could believe otherwise, given earth isn't even top tier any more.
Basalt may have a bad solo-spin time, but nevertheless, it's Stamina in battle is arguably unmatched. In addition, it's recoil reduces the opponent's rotation speed and can sometimes knock it out.( rarely )
I guess basalt would be better than earth in defense too because of it's weight...
(Jan. 20, 2012  4:17 PM)Megalishes Wrote: Basalt may have a bad solo-spin time, but nevertheless, it's Stamina in battle is arguably unmatched.

Phantom, Duo, Scythe and Death are all better in battle for stamina.
Sorry th!nk , but I was actually talking about the parts that TheHandsOfTime owns...

Edit: srry if I was rude or anything but yeah...
The reason I used Earth rather than Basalt for defense is because when you use Basalt and RS together, the combo behaves very aggresively, making it lose stamina fast and gets OS'ed practically all the time. Earth makes the RS calm and has more stamina, even though it isn't top-tier. If he had Duo or Death, I would have recommended those over Earth.
Then you should leave this thread, as basalt GB145Rs is much harder to KO than earth gb145rs, movement or no movement, and if you're recommending combinations on such flawed logic, it is best left to people who actually know what they're doing.

Megalishes: your post is still misleading, why could you not just say "basalt is still the best wheel you have for stamina combinations" or whatever?
@th!nk
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put "easier to K.O." in there. I am trying to put emphasis on the fact the it has extremely low stamina, when that combo is paired with Basalt. But, as with Lynxx, I'll leave, until I'm more knowlegable in this area.
Combos please:
Basalt Horogium
Ray Unicorno
Earth Eagle
Gravity Perseus
Grand Cetus BLue
Inferno Byxis CH120 RS
Cyber Pegasis
Galaxy "
Burn Phoenix
Dark Libra ED145 Looks like D2? Or somethin. Definately not D,
but there ya go. Tell me somethin good Smile
For defense: Basalt _____ ______ CS: You would need to get a Hades Kerbecs, for BD145. Get Storm/Hyper Aquario for the Aquario CW.

Stamina: (since Basalt will be in use, use) Earth Eagle (Eagle fits nicely on Earth) 105WD.

I personally would suggest getting better parts, so go to Purchase Consultation to know what to get for better combos. These are some of the best combos you can build out of these parts. Unfortunately it's not really good, so you would definitely need better parts.

And also, on the Dark Libra, it is an SD tip.
@BlueHood
Attack: GravityPerseusCH120R2F
Defence: BasaltUnicornD125CS
Stamina: EarthEagleAD145WD

Defence and Stamina combo's are ok, not fantastic. The attack one is pretty good though.

Pegasus 105F
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
Screw Capricorne 90MF
Ray Unicorno D125CS (CS is calm)
Counter Leone 145D
Grand Ketos WD145RS
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Inferno Saggitario 145S
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Midnight Bull 125SF
Dark Cancer CH120SF
Flame Byxis 230WD
Lightning L-Drago CH120MF
Basalt Bull 230CS
Burn Cancer AD145WD
Meteo L-Drago 100WD
Gravity Perseus 90F
Basalt Leone GB145RS

Hope this helped Joyful_2
Basalt Bull GB145RS is decent for defense.

Gravity Perseus CH120F is good in Hasbro stadiums..assuming you have Hasbro stadiums. I would suggest using it, since you seem to be a Hasbro blader. This is for attack.

Meteo L'Drago 100WD is pretty functional also.

EDIT: Beaten by XD1241.
Just so you know , I get my hasbro beys from trips . So im a TT blader with a attack stadium Smile
Thanks though !
(Jan. 21, 2012  6:22 AM)Cheeseburger Wrote: Decent combos anyone ?
Pegasus 105F
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
Screw Capricorne 90MF
Ray Unicorno D125CS (CS is calm)
Counter Leone 145D
Grand Ketos WD145RS
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Inferno Saggitario 145S
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Midnight Bull 125SF
Dark Cancer CH120SF
Flame Byxis 230WD

Right, IDK what XD1241 was doing but his attack combos were pretty bad

Gravity Perseus CH120/D125RF is a decent attacker, probably more useful than Lightning in the current metagame, though both are outclassed.
Basalt Bull 230CS should cover you defensively, GB145RS also works, but ehhh. Hell Kerbecs would be a good investment here, alongside and MF-2 Pack.
Basalt Cancer AD145WD works for stamina, though Earth Cancer 90/100WD is moderately useful too (mainly against the ever-present BD145CS combo's that dominate the metagame).

MLD 100WD is hideously overrated but a lot of people seem to like it. I don't, though.

Oh, and if you ever use screw for attack, put pisces on it. It's not as good as your other options, but seeing as you have the parts, figured I'd mention Pisces is the best CW for Screw Tongue_out

Ryu-X: Generally don't assume someone is a hasbro blader unless they say so. If you think they are (a good sign is using hasbro renames of products), then either ask or include combinations for both brands.