"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Would earth be better than burn for stamina and defense combos?
Megalishes Burn would be better for pure stamina, but Earth would be suggested for added defense.

So, Earth is better.
No burn is better in stamina but earth is better for defense
On the contrary, Burn's recoil hinders its stamina, so that would make Earth the better stamina wheel.
BBPegasus: The guy above you already answered that question over 4 hours before you.

And yeah, KaibaPrimal (wat) is right.
There is no one there its only me and I prefer they both are good in stamina sometimes earth has more stamina and sometimes burn has more stamina so I do think earth is better
(Jan. 16, 2012  5:20 PM)BBPegasus Wrote: There is no one there its only me and I prefer they both are good in stamina sometimes earth has more stamina and sometimes burn has more stamina so I do think earth is better

Yes there was:
(Jan. 16, 2012  12:57 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: Megalishes Burn would be better for pure stamina, but Earth would be suggested for added defense.

So, Earth is better.
if yall seen my last post i now also have poison and i have a combo yall could try its twisted tempo metal face ed145 es dont tlk about it till u try it plz o and is there a good combo for poison
(Jan. 16, 2012  6:36 PM)gemioslover Wrote: if yall seen my last post i now also have poison and i have a combo yall could try its twisted tempo metal face ed145 es dont tlk about it till u try it plz o and is there a good combo for poison

Poison has no use. And Your combo MF Twisted tempo ED145 ES isnt good. ES has terrible balance and so does Twisted. Twisted is a good wheel. just not on ED145 or ES
Also, this is not the place for posting combinations that you think are good. Post test results following the correct guidelines as established in the "posting test results" thread. Otherwise, you can request testing, giving reasoning behind the concept of it and need for testing in beyblade parts testing requests.

However, dark mousy is correct, it is not a useful combo.
spin tracks are-LW105,T125,125,DF145
perfoemance tips-JB,ES,LF,FS
clear wheel/energy rings-scorpio,gemios,ldrago(meteo version)
metal wheel/fusion wheels-poison,evil,rock,meteo
You can't really create any good combos with these parts. Go to Purchase Consultation to find out what to get for better combos.
(Jan. 16, 2012  10:15 PM)jadejupiter Wrote: spin tracks are-LW105,T125,125,DF145
perfoemance tips-JB,ES,LF,FS
clear wheel/energy rings-scorpio,gemios,ldrago(meteo version)
metal wheel/fusion wheels-poison,evil,rock,meteo

The best combo you can make is:
Meteo L Drago T125/LW105 JB

That is a spin equalizer. But its a mediocre one at best. Try getting some better parts. 100 and WD would make this combo better.
Actually, I think even FS is better than JB.

Meteo L'Drago LW105FS.
(Jan. 16, 2012  5:28 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2012  5:20 PM)BBPegasus Wrote: There is no one there its only me and I prefer they both are good in stamina sometimes earth has more stamina and sometimes burn has more stamina so I do think earth is better

Yes there was:
(Jan. 16, 2012  12:57 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: Megalishes Burn would be better for pure stamina, but Earth would be suggested for added defense.

So, Earth is better.

On my computer there is no one there

can you test Basalt Byxis CH120MF against a variety of beys. I'd test it but i lost my stadium...
That belongs in the 'Beyblade parts testing requests' thread. This is for getting others to build combos with your parts and getting appraisals.
MF-H Basalt Aquario AD145 WD
I have alot of parts but thats whats i came up with any othe combos?
Unless you list all of your parts, we cannot really help you...
Can someone build me a combo?
I want to focus on stamina & defense.
Thanks!

I have:

Hell Kerbecs BD 145DS
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
C Escolpio 145D
C Aquario 105RF
P Goraffe S130MB

(Jan. 17, 2012  4:54 AM)CTBlade Wrote: Can someone build me a combo?
Thanks!

I have:

Hell Kerbecs BD 145DS
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
C Escolpio 145D
C Aquario 105RF
P Goraffe S130MB

Basalt BD145MB is exactly what you're wanting. Good at both Defense and Stamina. Hopefully you enjoy it!
(Jan. 17, 2012  12:49 AM)BBPegasus Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2012  5:28 PM)th!nk Wrote:

Yes there was:

So, Earth is better.

On my computer there is no one there

Is Shirish Shukla on your ignore list? That would explain the discrepancy.
(Jan. 17, 2012  4:57 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2012  4:54 AM)CTBlade Wrote: Can someone build me a combo?
Thanks!

I have:

Hell Kerbecs BD 145DS
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
C Escolpio 145D
C Aquario 105RF
P Goraffe S130MB

Basalt BD145MB is exactly what you're wanting. Good at both Defense and Stamina. Hopefully you enjoy it!

Thanks for the quick reply!
Is it possible to have one or two more with my beys?
I need at least 2...
Any parts I need to buy to make my combos "unbeatable"?

CTBlade:
There is no such thing as an unbeatable bey. There are unbeatable beys for a type (in general, attack beats stamina)but no bey wins 100% percent of the matchups. 85% is dominant.