"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
@Djalu

Exchange AD145 for BD145 and change WD for CS. And if you are going to use BD156, change Kerbecs for something else, anything else.
how about horogium
Eh, its balance is pretty bad so not unless you don't have anything else. I would say Cancer, it has the best distribution of the lot.
okay so how about MF should i choose
What do u mean, MF?
Metal face
I would say a basic MF, or a MF-H. Though anything works well, apart from MF-F

MF: Good balance of stamina and defence
MF-F: Just don't use it
MF-H: Great if you want to add defence, but you sacrifice some stamina
MF-M: Good if you want to centre the weight, adds defence without sacrificing stamina
MF-L: Adds defence and increases stamina due to its distribution.
i think i use MF-L okay thanks guys
@S.D.C- MF-F is useful for certain Attackers at times, IIRC... I wonder why...
For the CW, even a Pegasus II can be used. Smile
Use MF-H on Basalt ____ BD145CS
The combo you were using before, was a decent Stamina combo, just needed a few changes-
Get rid of the MF-H.
Even though Kerbecs may do good, but just in case it doesn't, switch to Cancer/Pegasis II.

(Jan. 13, 2012  5:31 PM)th!nk Wrote: jan: WD won't work as an attack tip at all, sorry.

Ah well, I knew that tbh, but as it is probably the only decent tips I own (others are- DS, HF, LF), I just thought of asking. Considering the fact that WD gets aggressive when launched at an angle, I asked.
You'd ask- Why not HF? The answer is- HF is too easy to KO. So, self-KOs would be frequent. WD at least had enough grip in comparison... But yeah, it was a dumb thought. Tongue_out
I want to see what Crazy things you guys can think of. Tell me your favorite, craziest combos from...

Extra Parts
Beys in Whole
Just make crazy combos and PM them to me
(Jan. 14, 2012  11:35 PM)Stealth Lynx Wrote: I want to see what Crazy things you guys can think of. Tell me your favorite, craziest combos from...

Extra Parts
Beys in Whole
Just make crazy combos and PM them to me

Sorry, but if you want to ask for combos, answers will be given here.

Earth 85WD
Scythe BD145 EDS
Scythe BD145/T125 RS
Death BD145 RDF/RS/CS
Beat GB145/R145 RF/R2F
Basalt BD145 RDF/RS/CS
Phantom TH170 CS/D
VariAres R145 RF/R2F/LRF
Diablo TH170R2F

Hopefully I helped!
Alright i need to beat my bros hell kerbecks(standard one sold at target)
attack beys are...
meteo L-drago LW105LF
Fury Capricorn 100HF
ultimate meteo L-drago rush 125SF
meteo L-drago LW105LF
Lightning L-drago 100hf
defense beys...
Twisted tempo 145WD
Rock Zurafa R145WB
stamina...
burn fireblaze 135MS
Earth Virgo GB145BS
balance...
thermal lacerta WA130HF
dark wolf DF145FS
Poison serpent D125CS
twisted virgo GB145 CS... its the best i could come up with the parts you have Uncertain
You can also try Meteo L Drago 100WD. It's a spin equalizer which means that it spin steals the opposing bey and outspins it at the last second. You can also buy other beyblades like Scythe Kronos (starting to get outclassed, but still very good) and Phantom Orion to win against your brother's combo, since Scythe and Phantom have more stamina than Kerbecs.
just get a RF and make the combo LLdrago BD145 RF
I have MF2, Aquila face, Phoenix face, Perseus face, Earth metal wheel, Storm metal wheel, Pegasus(105F)metal wheel, Phoenix clear wheel, Capricorn clear wheel, ED145, and the Phoenix track & bottom(I forgot what they were called). Are there any balance customizations?
(Jan. 15, 2012  6:18 AM)KMW Wrote: I have MF2, Aquila face, Phoenix face, Perseus face, Earth metal wheel, Storm metal wheel, Pegasus(105F)metal wheel, Phoenix clear wheel, Capricorn clear wheel, ED145, and the Phoenix track & bottom(I forgot what they were called). Are there any balance customizations?
doesn't seem to have any balance but just earth phoenix 125 ms

MF-H Basalt Bull 230 CS
or
MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230 cs
The Basalt variant, but 230CS is bad. Try BD145, and use Aquario instead of Bull, if you have it.
Does anyone have a good combo for Gravity Perseus AD145WD, Burn Cancer 90WD, MF Pegasus 85RF, MF Rock Leone 145D, and Hell Herculeo 85XF?
(Jan. 15, 2012  4:44 AM)buddhablader Wrote: Alright i need to beat my bros hell kerbecks(standard one sold at target)
attack beys are...
meteo L-drago LW105LF
Fury Capricorn 100HF
ultimate meteo L-drago rush 125SF
meteo L-drago LW105LF
Lightning L-drago 100hf
defense beys...
Twisted tempo 145WD
Rock Zurafa R145WB
stamina...
burn fireblaze 135MS
Earth Virgo GB145BS
balance...
thermal lacerta WA130HF
dark wolf DF145FS
Poison serpent D125CS
Twisted Tempo GB145WDTongue_out_wink
MF Gravity Perseus 85RF, for Attack.
Burn Cancer AD145WD for Stamina.

Neither are exceptional, but they're the best you have.
(Jan. 15, 2012  5:16 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: You can also try Meteo L Drago 100WD. It's a spin equalizer which means that it spin steals the opposing bey and outspins it at the last second. You can also buy other beyblades like Scythe Kronos (starting to get outclassed, but still very good) and Phantom Orion to win against your brother's combo, since Scythe and Phantom have more stamina than Kerbecs.

Even though the MLD combo is pretty much mediocre, what you said about it lacked important details, tbh. Smile
First off, it won't necessarily outspin the opponent. The chances are quite less.
This thing is too light. It will fly away with a huge impact...

(Jan. 15, 2012  6:22 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2012  6:18 AM)KMW Wrote: I have MF2, Aquila face, Phoenix face, Perseus face, Earth metal wheel, Storm metal wheel, Pegasus(105F)metal wheel, Phoenix clear wheel, Capricorn clear wheel, ED145, and the Phoenix track & bottom(I forgot what they were called). Are there any balance customizations?
doesn't seem to have any balance but just earth phoenix 125 ms

Agreed that he doesn't have decent parts, but that that was the worst combos I ever heard of.
Please refrain from suggesting these. Just tell them that whatever we make for them, would be BAD.
@KMW- Do you seriously have just one bottom? If you had the whole of Gravity Perseus intact, you could have made- Earth ____ AD145WD at the least...