"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Twisted Kerbecs BD145 CS would be your best Combo. Smile
(Jan. 01, 2012  9:19 PM)ikke-killer1996 Wrote: Clear Wheel:sgto,leon,pisces,aquario,pegasus,bull,virgo2x,l-drago2x,eagle,wolf,aries and striker
Metal Wheel:posion,flame2x,rock2x,storm2x,killer,hyper,earth3x,lightning2x,dark,night,​thermal and ray
Track:ed1452x,145,105 2x,100 3x,h145,gb145,t125,c145 and d125
Tip:bs2x,es,rf,cs,wd2x,f,hf2x and sd
and who sells a blitz unicorno

First off asking for Blitz, that belongs in Buying/selling thread. Next time use spaces so it makes it easier to tell what you have. But here is some combos:

MF Lighting L Drago D125 RF
Earth Leone 100 WD
MF Earth Leone C145/GB145 CS

And if your using a Hasbro stadium use this:
MF Lighting L Drago D125 HF
MF Earth Leone 100 WD
MF Earth Leone GB145 CS
i would like to improve upon these combos

Duo Bull AD145WD
MF-H Death Kerbecs BD145 MB
Wing Pegasus 90 R2F
MF-F Scythe Uranus 90 EDS
L-Drago Guardian Ch120XF

most likely i will have the suggested parts
(Jan. 01, 2012  10:27 PM)LK-Sm0ke Wrote: i would like to improve upon these combos

Duo Bull AD145WD
MF-H Death Kerbecs BD145 MB
Wing Pegasus 90 R2F
MF-F Scythe Uranus 90 EDS
L-Drago Guardian Ch120XF

most likely i will have the suggested parts

Well since you have Duo why not make MF-H Duo Aquario BD145 CS, Wing isnt a great attack wheel, you'd be better off with Blitz or Vari. I'm not too sure about L-Drago Guardian, but from what i've read it has some defensive capabilites...I personally like CS over MB for defense since it can grip the stadium floor better...If you have Phantom you could swith it with the Duo combo you have listed fro Phantom Cancer AD145WD...
(Jan. 01, 2012  9:40 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Twisted Kerbecs BD145 CS would be your best Combo. Smile

Thank you :3 I'll go try that out~

(Jan. 01, 2012  10:34 PM)Rhonder Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2012  9:40 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Twisted Kerbecs BD145 CS would be your best Combo. Smile

Just remember to break in the CS so it is calm Tongue_out_wink
(Jan. 01, 2012  10:35 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2012  10:34 PM)Rhonder Wrote:

Just remember to break in the CS so it is calm Tongue_out_wink

Yeah... mine's not yet, so I've been working on that XD;; this should be a good bey to use for that though since it's fairly heavy. Hopefully it'll wear down on it a bit more than with just the Ray Striker like it came.
See signature, and BBP.
Metal Face ScythePegasis 145BGrin
_Screw Pisces_RF- Should I use a MF
-What track would be good ?
A Metal Face would probably be good for that combo; gives it more control. As for the track, go with 90 or 85.
Is Ray Sagittario 90 WF (pegasus 2) a decent combo? or should i install a better part, cuz i want stanima, but i also need a high movement speed.
(Jan. 02, 2012  12:49 AM)Ray SGTO Wrote: Is Ray Sagittario 90 WF (pegasus 2) a decent combo? or should i install a better part, cuz i want stanima, but i also need a high movement speed.

MF Ray Striker 100 RF used to be top tier. Your combo is ok. WF is more of a balance tip. Its better to focus on a certain type of beyblade. Trying to combine more the none aspect can sometimes cause your beyblade not to be as good as it could be.

Are you playing in a Hasbro or attack stadium?
Ray has too much recoil. Try an upper-smasher by switching ray with screw, and use the pisces clear wheel.
hey what combos can i make with a wing pegasis and s130 and mb and a 230 wd
maybe you should try ray sagittario 125 cs, covered spike, that way you have lots of stamina and if you get knocked off balance by another bey you come back and slam into the other bey really fast because of the rubber coating. here are some other combinations:

ray sagittario 90 R2F
ray sagittario w105 hf

i hate attack types, but if you want stamina and attack, R2F moves fast and hf has some attack and stamina
(Jan. 02, 2012  2:18 AM)cp90sd Wrote: maybe you should try ray sagittario 125 cs, covered spike, that way you have lots of stamina and if you get knocked off balance by another bey you come back and slam into the other bey really fast because of the rubber coating. here are some other combinations:

ray sagittario 90 R2F
ray sagittario w105 hf

i hate attack types, but if you want stamina and attack, R2F moves fast and hf has some attack and stamina

The 125 height isn't bad for Ray. But D125 would be better. BS tip isn't useful. Attack types are meant to KO opponents. Only certain attack types have decent stamina. But attack types aren't meant to spin so long. They are designed to go ahead and get the job done. And if your playing in a Hasbro stadium F/HF are good choices.
(Jan. 02, 2012  2:17 AM)Wolfman847 Wrote: hey what combos can i make with a wing pegasis and s130 and mb and a 230 wd

From what ive seen in testing Wing is more of a defensive wheel. So if that is all the parts you have then the best you could do is Wing Pegasus S130 WD.
(Jan. 01, 2012  3:34 AM)LuNaGa Wrote: Hey guys can anyone here build me a good combo with these parts? I also need a good combo here for my calm CS.

(Jan. 01, 2012  12:00 AM)LuNaGa Wrote: Faces: NO METAL FACE sadly
Clear Wheel: Aquario, Libra, Pegasus Unicorno, Phoenix, L-drago Rush ver. and Perseus
Metal Wheel: Storm, Flame, Rock x2, Gravity, Ray and Meteo
Track: 230, C145, DF145, 145, T125, D125,
Tip: RF, WB x2, WD and CS calm
PS: Sorry for a late reply!!! Anyone who would read this kindly make me some combos too!! If you haven't read the past threads, I am looking for a good balance type using CS.
A LITTLE HELP PLEASE?????

i have:
lightning ldrago(full)
meteo ldrago(full)
2 Galaxy pegasis(both full)
inferno saggitario(full)
Dark Gasher(full)
flame saggitario(all parts but performance tip)
Dark Wolf(perfrmance tip accidentialy modded to SD)
storm pegasus(full)
Evil Gemios(full)
Legend Cyber Pegasus(full)
Ray Striker(full)

i need a defense and a balance combo
(Jan. 02, 2012  3:24 AM)LuNaGa Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2012  3:34 AM)LuNaGa Wrote: Hey guys can anyone here build me a good combo with these parts? I also need a good combo here for my calm CS.

(Jan. 01, 2012  12:00 AM)LuNaGa Wrote: Faces: NO METAL FACE sadly
Clear Wheel: Aquario, Libra, Pegasus Unicorno, Phoenix, L-drago Rush ver. and Perseus
Metal Wheel: Storm, Flame, Rock x2, Gravity, Ray and Meteo
Track: 230, C145, DF145, 145, T125, D125,
Tip: RF, WB x2, WD and CS calm
PS: Sorry for a late reply!!! Anyone who would read this kindly make me some combos too!! If you haven't read the past threads, I am looking for a good balance type using CS.
A LITTLE HELP PLEASE?????

Gravity perseus D125 RF
Meteo L Drago D1258 WD
Ray Striker D125 RF
(Jan. 02, 2012  3:38 AM)Phant0m0ri0n Wrote: i have:
lightning ldrago(full)
meteo ldrago(full)
2 Galaxy pegasis(both full)
inferno saggitario(full)
Dark Gasher(full)
flame saggitario(all parts but performance tip)
Dark Wolf(perfrmance tip accidentialy modded to SD)
storm pegasus(full)
Evil Gemios(full)
Legend Cyber Pegasus(full)
Ray Striker(full)

i need a defense and a balance combo

Lighting LDrago Ch120 RF/R2F
Ray Striker 105 RF/R2F
Meteo L Drago Ch120 WD/CS/RF/R2F
Meteo L Drago 105 WD
i want to improve this combo
rock leone WD145 SD
Could you list your parts please?
That's basaicly the worst combo ever. if you're going for defence, use Duo aqaurio BD145CS
(Jan. 02, 2012  4:08 AM)tRiblaDeQ3 Wrote: That's basaicly the worst combo ever. if you're going for defence, use Duo aqaurio BD145CS

Judging by the combo he's using, he probably doesn't have the parts to make that combo.
Don't recommend combos unless you know that people have the parts to make them.
But if your using mainly Hasbro parts id suggest MF Twisted aquario Gb145 CS