"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:37 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:34 PM)DragonSpirit Wrote: ummm I thought this was bout my galaxy pegasus?

The thing is the galaxy wheel isnt good. Its to light to have any good smash attack. The best piece off it is R2F. Its tip. You said you had Lighting L Drago. And LLD was top tier for attack.

So if i got rid of the galaxy wheel and replaced it would it be better?
can anyone tell me a good combo with duo for defence
ive got most of the top tier defence parts, i would like a combo which uses the rdf tip
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:39 PM)DragonSpirit Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:37 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:34 PM)DragonSpirit Wrote: ummm I thought this was bout my galaxy pegasus?

The thing is the galaxy wheel isnt good. Its to light to have any good smash attack. The best piece off it is R2F. Its tip. You said you had Lighting L Drago. And LLD was top tier for attack.

Yes that is correct. Use lighting L Drago. Use 1005(Storm pegasus track), and R2F Galaxy pegasus tip
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:41 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: can anyone tell me a good combo with duo for defence
ive got most of the top tier defence parts, i would like a combo which uses the rdf tip

MF H Duo aquario/Kerbecs BD145/TH170 RDF/CS/RB
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:47 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:39 PM)DragonSpirit Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:37 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: The thing is the galaxy wheel isnt good. Its to light to have any good smash attack. The best piece off it is R2F. Its tip. You said you had Lighting L Drago. And LLD was top tier for attack.

Yes that is correct. Use lighting L Drago. Use 1005(Storm pegasus track), and R2F Galaxy pegasus tip
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:41 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: can anyone tell me a good combo with duo for defence

thnx for the help!
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:49 PM)DragonSpirit Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:47 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:39 PM)DragonSpirit Wrote: So if i got rid of the galaxy wheel and replaced it would it be better?

thnx for the help!

Glad to help. IF you need any more help just message me and ill be more then willing to help.
can someone help me on making these combos, Basalt aquarios Bd145 CS/ blitz unicorn 100 RF/ Phantom Gasher AD145 WD, better? Im using the combos with my rev up launcher in my bolt blast stadium.

These are my beys and they are all complete:
Phantom orion
MF-F nightmare rex ( strongest blader set)
Mf-H Basalt horogium (strongest blader set)
Blitz unicorn (strongest blader set)
Mercury anubis
Big Bang pegasus
Galaxy pegasus
storm pegasus
Cyber pegasus
Ray unicorn
Gravity perseus
Storm capricorn
Twisted Tempo
Tornado Herculeo
Hell Kerbecs
Meteo L-drago
Hyper aquario
Thermal Pisces
thermal lacerta
Earth virgo
Earth Eagle
Dark libra
Thunder libra
Rock Gasher
Rock leone
night virgo
midnight bull
poison serpent
All those Beys are Top-Tier. There are really no need to change. Maybe add a MF-H to Basalt Aquario and a MF to Blitz Unicorno and they're fine. Also, try to get CH120 so you can put it on Blitz Unicorno and improve its performance.
(Dec. 31, 2011  10:55 PM)rgiometti Wrote: post
Those combos are pretty good, but you'll want to add an MF-H to both your Attack and Defense combos. If you plan on using them both at the same time, give it to Blitz; it needs it to reduce recoil.
(Dec. 31, 2011  10:55 PM)rgiometti Wrote: can someone help me on making these combos, Basalt aquarios Bd145 CS/ blitz unicorn 100 RF/ Phantom Gasher AD145 WD, better? Im using the combos with my rev up launcher in my bolt blast stadium.

These are my beys and they are all complete:
Phantom orion
MF-F nightmare rex ( strongest blader set)
Mf-H Basalt horogium (strongest blader set)
Blitz unicorn (strongest blader set)
Mercury anubis
Big Bang pegasus
Galaxy pegasus
storm pegasus
Cyber pegasus
Ray unicorn
Gravity perseus
Storm capricorn
Twisted Tempo
Tornado Herculeo
Hell Kerbecs
Meteo L-drago
Hyper aquario
Thermal Pisces
thermal lacerta
Earth virgo
Earth Eagle
Dark libra
Thunder libra
Rock Gasher
Rock leone
night virgo
midnight bull
poison serpent

MF Gravity Perseus D125 Rf/R2F
MF H Blitz Unicorno Ch120 R2F
MF Meteo L Drago 100 WD
MF Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS

(Dec. 31, 2011  2:26 AM)~X~ Wrote: Well, BD145 is the best use.
But, well, GB145/230 works second best.
If you don't want Basalt (Dunno if you don't have it or what), then try Earth, or if you have them, Death or Duo.
Basically: MF-H Earth/DEATH/DUO(Last two are best) GB145/230 Cs.Much easier if you listed your parts.

Faces: NO METAL FACE sadly
Clear Wheel: Aquario, Libra, Pegasus Unicorno, Phoenix, L-drago Rush ver. and Perseus
Metal Wheel: Storm, Flame, Rock x2, Gravity, Ray and Meteo
Track: 230, C145, DF145, 145, T125, D125,
Tip: RF, WB x2, WD and CS calm
PS: Sorry for a late reply!!! Anyone who would read this kindly make me some combos too!! If you haven't read the past threads, I am looking for a good balance type using CS.
(Jan. 01, 2012  12:00 AM)LuNaGa Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  2:26 AM)~X~ Wrote: Well, BD145 is the best use.
But, well, GB145/230 works second best.
If you don't want Basalt (Dunno if you don't have it or what), then try Earth, or if you have them, Death or Duo.
Basically: MF-H Earth/DEATH/DUO(Last two are best) GB145/230 Cs.Much easier if you listed your parts.

Faces: NO METAL FACE sadly
Clear Wheel: Aquario, Libra, Pegasus Unicorno, Phoenix, L-drago Rush ver. and Perseus
PS: Sorry for a late reply!!! Anyone who would read this kindly make me some combos too!! If you haven't read the past threads, I am looking for a good balance type using CS.

CS is also a good Defense tip. Actually thats what its mainly used for. But you could try
Gravity perseus D1258 (Attack)

meteo L drago D125 WD(Spin Stealer) although the normal L Drago 2 clear wheel works better

Ray Striker D125 RF
Facebolt grand cetus and scorpio energy rings cetus and scorpio Metal wheels grand and counter spin track 145 and WD145 performance tip RS and D
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:49 PM)DragonSpirit Wrote: [blah]

WTC? 105 isn't good at all for attack, and if you have a storm pegasus, use rf.

Lightning L-Drago 100RF should do better.
(Jan. 01, 2012  12:14 AM)the galaxy Wrote: Facebolt grand cetus and scorpio energy rings cetus and scorpio Metal wheels grand and counter spin track 145 and WD145 performance tip RS and D

Grand Cetus 145/WD145 RS
Here I havent tested this combo yet but I like to use Spin steal stategy
Is lightning Ldrago a good wheel/energy ring good enough?
Because i am going to add wd to it
is the LLD 105RF still a good combo with the tip worn down?
(Jan. 01, 2012  12:49 AM)XDequinox Wrote: Here I havent tested this combo yet but I like to use Spin steal stategy
Is lightning Ldrago a good wheel/energy ring good enough?
Because i am going to add wd to it

Well it can work but if you want but Meteo L-Drago II would work better.
(Jan. 01, 2012  12:52 AM)AnAncientBlader Wrote: is the LLD 105RF still a good combo with the tip worn down?

Well Lightning L-Drago is still a good wheel but replacing 105 and RF with BD145 and LRF would make the beyblade better.
Today I just got storm Pegasus and ray unicorno so how can I improve the beys that I had previously (they are on p. 433) I know rf and cs are valued tips but where should I use them?
You could use CS for Defense on your Death or Basalt, but RDF may have been a just as well substitute for CS. I am not entirely sure on that though. As for RF you can make Gravity Perseus 125RF, which improves your attack custom greatly.
Use HF instead of RF if you are using a hasbro stadium. If you use tt attack, then use hf.
(Jan. 01, 2012  12:52 AM)AnAncientBlader Wrote: is the LLD 105RF still a good combo with the tip worn down?

Well Lightning L-Drago is still a good wheel but replacing 105 and RF with BD145 and LRF would make the beyblade better.
[/quote]

doesn't BD145 only work properly with a certain fusion wheel?
It only works with Hell when you want to use it in Boost Mode. As for other wheels, you can use it in Normal Mode.
Hey guys can anyone here build me a good combo with these parts? I also need a good combo here for my calm CS.

(Jan. 01, 2012  12:00 AM)LuNaGa Wrote: Faces: NO METAL FACE sadly

(Jan. 01, 2012  3:34 AM)LuNaGa Wrote: Hey guys can anyone here build me a good combo with these parts? I also need a good combo here for my calm CS.

(Jan. 01, 2012  12:00 AM)LuNaGa Wrote: Faces: NO METAL FACE sadly
Attack: Gravity Perseus D125 RF(has worked for me XD)
Defense: Gravity Perseus C145 CS(ok, have used it a little)
Stamina: Meteo Ldrago T125 WD(Spin Stealer) / Flame Aquario T125 WD(ok, has work for me!)
These are all ok, but can be improved!

What are some good combos with hyper orso , earth eagle , dark libra, earth wolf, grand Cetus ?