"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
What about a Stamina customization to beat MF Heavy BasaltAquarioBD145MB ???
ZERO, please don't recommend things in this thread if you don't know what you're talking about. Destabilisers are a horribly dated form of combo, and Phantom outspins Basalt, there's a reason basalt isn't on the top tier list for stamina anymore.

Secondly, the best way to beat a defense combo is NEVER attack. Defense beats attack beats stamina beats defense. Basically, use a combo with better stamina. Phantom, for example. To avoid KO's (basalt's main weapon against stamina) and retain stamina, CS is a good tip to choose, and TH170 is a good track. MF-H Phantom Cancer/Aquario TH170CS for example, would be a good counter.

Anything on the top tier list for stamina should outspin that combo, BeybladeExtreme, though CS is often a better tip choice against an aggressively launched basalt for safety (BD145EDS is also a good setup). Duo isn't up there yet, but it handles basalt extremely well. Be wary about using Scythe though, it is slightly more susceptible to basalt's grinding ability.
Thanks my new stamina combo is PhantomCancer125CS ! its great and it beats MF Heavy BasaltAquarioBD145MB
And still has stamina when it does beat it !
(Dec. 28, 2011  3:31 PM)BeybladeExtreme Wrote: Thanks my new stamina combo is PhantomCancer125CS ! its great and it beats MF Heavy BasaltAquarioBD145MB

Please tell us your parts. The combo can be greatly improved. Smile You'll be a lot happier!
Building an ATK beyblade. I wanted to know what would be the best ring to use, and if you could, put them in order from best to worst?
Storm
Galaxy
Cyber
MLD
Midnight.
Debate going on between siblings on which one is better.
And with the tips.
RF
F
R2F
LF
HF
None of them are really good, to be honest. The best would probably be MLD.

As for tips, if you're using a Hasbro stadium then go with F or HF. In TT stadiums, use RF.
(Dec. 28, 2011  3:49 PM)hylianfreak Wrote: Building an ATK beyblade. I wanted to know what would be the best ring to use, and if you could, put them in order from best to worst?
Storm
Galaxy
Cyber
MLD
Midnight.
And with the tips.
RF
F
R2F
LF
HF
Try Meteo L-Drago 100RF

(Dec. 28, 2011  3:49 PM)hylianfreak Wrote: Building an ATK beyblade. I wanted to know what would be the best ring to use, and if you could, put them in order from best to worst?
Storm
Galaxy
Cyber
MLD
Midnight.
And with the tips.
RF
F
R2F
LF
HF
All suck...
Still, best to worst-
MLD
Galaxy
Storm/cyber/midnight

Except for LF other tips are great; HF & F in Hasbro, the others in TT
hylianfreak All of them are seriously outclassed wheels, so its a tough decision :p
Still, I think MLD is the best mainly because of its spin-equalizing abilities. Other wheels are meh, so in order of best to worst -
MLD
Cyber
Storm
Midnight
Galaxy
As for tips, LF, HF and F are average (but as Janstarblast said, they might do well in a Hasbro stadium) so the best ones are RF / R2F (both are evenly matched, except for their speed and stamina)
Out of the above, I recommend you to make a combo with MLD and RF.
hello, i'm new in here and i'm still starting to build my own beyblade so if you could help me, this are the beys i currently have:
lightning l-drago 100HF
2x storm pegasus 105RF
dar wolf DF145FS
rock leone 145WB
flame bull 100F
rock aquario 125SF
gravity destroyer AD145WD
thermal pisces T125ES
twisted tempo 145WD
cyber pegasus 105HF (with metal face from ds game)
ray striker D125CS
dark bull H145SD
burn fireblaze 135MS
rock gasher DF145WB
storm capricorn M145Q
inferno gasher SW145SF

my best defense combo was: twisted bull 145WB

if you can help me, please i wish i could have a good defense and attack bey...
THANKS A LOT
Attack: MF Gravity Destroyer D125RF
Defense: MF Twisted Aquario 100CS

Use the MF on whichever you prefer. Gravity probably needs it more, but the resulting combo is still less useful that Twisted, soooo.
thank you very much!!
i'm going to try them out as soon as i can....
(Dec. 28, 2011  3:13 PM)th!nk Wrote: ZERO, please don't recommend things in this thread if you don't know what you're talking about. Destabilisers are a horribly dated form of combo, and Phantom outspins Basalt, there's a reason basalt isn't on the top tier list for stamina anymore.

A combination like Earth 100WD is a completely valid combination to counter Basalt BD145MB.
Don't go too off the handle now, Th!nk.
@th!nk: If I may say, whilst developing the Gravity Perseus D125RF combination, I found the Metal Face to be more optional rather than being a necessary component. Just wanted to throw it out there.
Dan: He did not post a combination like that, and before you protest, the majority of us can't handle basalt with attack reliably, at least not under tournament conditions. Also, even Earth 100WD has to be wary of KO's from more skilfully used Basalt BD145's.

momo: I was using it around the same time, and as MFB increased in weight, it became ever more necessary. We're now at a point where MF-H's are the primary option for any attacker.
It seemed like he was alluding to something like it with the sentence "with high Stamina" and technically that is a destabilizer!!!!

Not really.. Basalt BD145CS aren't the most reliable to KO Earth when it is only hitting BD145. I see what you're saying, obviously, but I don't think many would have the ability to do so.

What I'm trying to get at is to not let low track stamina get out of the picture when it comes to countering BD's.
Thanks my new stamina combo is PhantomCancer125CS ! its great and it beats MF Heavy BasaltAquarioBD145MB
[/quote]

Please tell us your parts. The combo can be greatly improved. Smile You'll be a lot happier!
[/quote]

Well ... I have too many parts to name ..Any suggestions !????
(Dec. 28, 2011  3:46 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2011  3:31 PM)BeybladeExtreme Wrote: Thanks my new stamina combo is PhantomCancer125CS ! its great and it beats MF Heavy BasaltAquarioBD145MB

Well ... I have too many parts to name ..Any suggestions !????
(Dec. 28, 2011  10:00 PM)Dan Wrote: It seemed like he was alluding to something like it with the sentence "with high Stamina" and technically that is a destabilizer!!!!

Not really.. Basalt BD145CS aren't the most reliable to KO Earth when it is only hitting BD145. I see what you're saying, obviously, but I don't think many would have the ability to do so.

That's an LTSC, yes, it destabilises (though it does not destabilise basalt), but it is not the type of combo referred to as a "destabiliser".
It's a stretch. Either way, there are safer options.
What's the best combo using phantom Orion just say it I'll probably have the parts
There isn't one best combo as far as I know, but Phantom _____ AD145WD and TH170D are both great combos for it.
i need combos with these beys
3x Metal face
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Phantom Orion BD(4d bottom)
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Hell Crown 130FB
Divine Fox 90W2D
Meteo Ldrago LW105LF
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Ray Gil 100RSF
Defense: MF Death Kerbecs BD145RDF
Stamina: Phantom Orion B:D
Attack: MF Phantom Orion 125LF (If your RSF is pretty agressive use it here instead)

Get an RF, you'll need it for attack.
Also no need to be impatient, one post is enough.
I dont have time to go looking, but whats the easiest to use Blitz combo WITHOUT MF?
(Dec. 28, 2011  11:09 PM)Imperial Wrote: Defense: MF Death Kerbecs BD145RDF
Stamina: Phantom Orion BGrin
Attack: MF Phantom Orion 125LF (If your RSF is pretty agressive use it here instead)

Get an RF, you'll need it for attack.
Also no need to be impatient, one post is enough.
yea ur right+thank you so i need a RF for the attack combo?

Any Blitz combo that uses MF, but without the MF.