"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Pegasus II is a balanced CW,no?Serious
(Dec. 22, 2011  6:54 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Since you're a Hasbro blader, I'll take this.
ATK: Ray Pegasus II/Meteo L-Drago II D125RF
DEF: Twisted Tempo GB145WD
STAM: Earth Virgo D125BS/MS
Hope that helps. Smile
I'd rather put F on that ATK combo since it's a Hasbro stadium. Ray 105F has found success from testing I did awhile back. I lost to that combo in one of the TRU Beyblade Events, so I'd rather use Flat over Rubber Flat, for the extra stamina.

So, that said...
mrakorius:
ATK: Ray Pegasis (II) 105F
DEF: Basalt Virgo GB145WD
STAM: Earth Virgo D125/145WD (If you're using these all at once, use either MS or BS for stamina bottom)
Good point. Hahah, it's hard keeping up with Hasbro and the current metagame all at once... Thanks for the reminder. Tongue_out
Guys, keep in mind that there is almost always a better CW for Basalt/Twisted than Horogium/Tempo. Don't be lazy when you're recommending combos.
Do you know of any attack-type combos that can at least have a fighting chance against all these top-tier defense and stamina combos
See the top tier list's most recent draft in the competitive combo thread.

That said, against the best defense combo's, you should generally be using stamina, considering that the whole point of defense is to beat attack.
Got it
I need combo for spinning on ground, Like in scholl.
I need Bey that is spinning very long.
Sry for bad english.
Don't spin your beys on the ground. It will ruin the tips. :\
We are not here to help you wreck your tips. If you want something that spins long, use a stamina type. Or, look at the solo spin thread.
But nobody have arena(stadium) we spin it in class. We are competing(1vs1) which Bey will spin longer
I have told you where to find your answer. Seeing as you've requested combo's here about a few hundred times before, go back and look at the stamina recommendations. Or, check the solo spin time thread, if there will be absolutely no contact.
Alright so my cousin is in need of some combos, so Attack Defense and Stamina please.

Rock Cancer DF145WB
Storm Leone 100HF
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Cyber Pegasis 105F
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Storm Capricorn M145Q x2
Flame Saggitario C145S
Dark Bull H145SD
Torch Gemios 105CS
Inferno Cancer SW145SF
Rock Orso D125B
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Dark Libra ED145 SD
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
MF-H Basalt Horogium 130RS
Nightmare Rex UW145EWD
Attack: (MF-H) Lightning L Drago H145RF (Why doesn't he have the best bey from the strongest blader set?)
Defense: MF-H Basalt Bull 100CS
Stamina: Basalt Cancer DF145EWD/SD (basalt is best used by the defense combo, Flame is the next best stamina wheel he has and it's pretty bad, but can be used in place of basalt here I guess)

If for some reason he decides to use Basalt for stamina (he shouldn't), Nightmare is his next best defense wheel.
I think he might have forgotten to add Blitz? Otherwise: Wut!?
(Dec. 22, 2011  8:24 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Don't spin your beys on the ground. It will ruin the tips. :\

I tried my dark wolf's FS on concrete,now it's like a D and JB mix
(Dec. 22, 2011  10:33 PM)Phant0m0ri0n Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2011  8:24 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Don't spin your beys on the ground. It will ruin the tips. :\

I tried my dark wolf's FS on concrete,now it's like a D and JB mix

And totally illegal! Congratulations on wrecking a perfectly good part!
FS is good?
Well, in Hasbro stadiums, it seems to do pretty good in destabilizers (Flame Cancer 100FS) and it beats most ATK combos that are good in Hasbro stadiums, MF Basalt Aquario BD145CS, among other things. In Hasbro stadiums, it's manageable.
(Personal testing, btw)
He meant that FS was a part in good condition
(Dec. 22, 2011  7:11 PM)th!nk Wrote: Guys, keep in mind that there is almost always a better CW for Basalt/Twisted than Horogium/Tempo. Don't be lazy when you're recommending combos.

Given the other options from OP, it seemed to be the most appropriate.
Hello guys, sorry for dropping in but my brother is asking me for a combo for Hell Kerbecs. His current combo is with his broken EWD. Please give any suggestions or combos THAT IS FOR STAMINA which uses the Hell Kerbecs BD145 combo
Umm... Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (IIRC this was the best stamina combo using Hell) is pretty outdated... but that is probably one of the better ones that could be used.
There is nothing to be "sorry" about dropping in, we are here to help you!
The best would be Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode)WD, but overall Hell Kerbecs is outclassed. If he has something like Earth, then use Earth ____ 145WD.
CS variant would be best.
Not too great, but I assume is still usable. (barely)