"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 22, 2011  6:43 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2011  5:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Zero- Well, I think putting up a WF on that would make it good for the Extreme Stadium. Why do you wanna use Hell Kerbecs anyway? I strongly recommend the use of a more reliable attack wheel.
I hope this is indefinite, so that I could have your bey. Tongue_out_wink

I tried it with WF and my bey flew 1m away. It has a LOT of recoil so I guess I'll have to use a rubber tip. Could someone please test this combo with RSF? Like I said, if I had 4D, I would have changed my entire team. Thanks anyway.( Although you didn't ninja my answer,you were the first so...) I still find it hard to KO MF-H he'll Keebecs BD145 CS. My only options would be: find a weakness to counter,upgrade,or research on often used tips,etc and practice.

Well, we know nothing about the Extreme bey stadium tbh.
It is one of the most dangerous stadiums out there.

Janstarblast's famous assumptions-
You won't last in it with a bey that stays around in the center. The spinning center KILLS stamina. So, Hell BD145CS would suck too.
IMO, a Tornado Stalling Beyblade will actually be the best choice here. Bladers experienced with this stadium, please feel free to correct me.
If you can actually use it properly, an XF would do great. Smile
Using a Stamina MW like Hell might be helpful to maintain a good spin speed while Tornado Stalling; but even the famous MLD CH120XF is usable. Smile
Hey! I have an earth aquila, storm pegasis, storm aquario, ray unicorno and a gravity perseus. What is the best balenced/attack combo I can make? Thanks! :)
You can use Gravity Perseus D125RF
(Dec. 22, 2011  11:38 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: You can use Gravity Perseus D125RF

Thanks!! How about a balenced? :D
Earth Aquario AD145 CS. Rocks in defense and stamina
Hello!! I'm new here and I wanted to find out if any of my beyblade parts could make me combos that are great.
Faces: No metal face sadly, but I still have faces
Clear Wheels: Perseus/Destroyer, Unicorno/Striker, Libra, Aquario, L-Drago Rush Ver. and Pegasus
Metal Wheels: Gravity, Ray, Flame, Aries(btw, Please cite some good combos for this metal wheel too.), Rock, Storm x2 and Meteo.
Tracks: CH120, D125, 230, 105, and AD145
Tips: RF, CS, D, ES, B and SD
Ps: Please avoid repetitions of parts, just pick the better one.;
Pss: If I post incorectly, kindly inform.
THANKS
Any good Jade Jupiter Attack combos
(Dec. 22, 2011  10:12 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2011  6:43 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2011  5:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Zero- Well, I think putting up a WF on that would make it good for the Extreme Stadium. Why do you wanna use Hell Kerbecs anyway? I strongly recommend the use of a more reliable attack wheel.
I hope this is indefinite, so that I could have your bey. Tongue_out_wink

I tried it with WF and my bey flew 1m away. It has a LOT of recoil so I guess I'll have to use a rubber tip. Could someone please test this combo with RSF? Like I said, if I had 4D, I would have changed my entire team. Thanks anyway.( Although you didn't ninja my answer,you were the first so...) I still find it hard to KO MF-H he'll Keebecs BD145 CS. My only options would be: find a weakness to counter,upgrade,or research on often used tips,etc and practice.

Well, we know nothing about the Extreme bey stadium tbh.
It is one of the most dangerous stadiums out there.

Janstarblast's famous assumptions-
You won't last in it with a bey that stays around in the center. The spinning center KILLS stamina. So, Hell BD145CS would suck too.
IMO, a Tornado Stalling Beyblade will actually be the best choice here. Bladers experienced with this stadium, please feel free to correct me.
If you can actually use it properly, an XF would do great. Smile
Using a Stamina MW like Hell might be helpful to maintain a good spin speed while Tornado Stalling; but even the famous MLD CH120XF is usable. Smile
Uhh, Jan, I own the stadium. CS is well rounded in both spins. Actually, it impossible to tornado stall if your opponent is not stuck in the center . You would just be a sitting duck. I found that if you launch HF properly , it can STAY in the centre when both R-spin. I've spent countless hours practicing and it's not really working out. XF plus Rock = suicide. If you rebound of the walls,you lose a lot of stamina. I find that the key to winning is utilizing the spinning centre, not avoiding it by tornado stalling. D can spin steal from it on Left spin,but suicides on Right spin. What I really want is mainly relating to it's perform under such unique conditions. Others might know something important that I don't know yet , and it may take forever for me to realize that, and that is why I always drag this question on and on. Perhaps it would be best for yyou to sit this one out Jan.Smile (I STILL NEED HELP.PLEASE DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP WITH READING AND END UP FORGETTING THE QUESTION.thanks$

(Dec. 22, 2011  2:46 PM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: Jade Jupiter combos for attack

That doesn't make any sense
(Dec. 22, 2011  2:43 PM)LuNaGa Wrote: Hello!! I'm new here and I wanted to find out if any of my beyblade parts could make me combos that are great.
Faces: No metal face sadly, but I still have faces
Clear Wheels: Perseus/Destroyer, Unicorno/Striker, Libra, Aquario, L-Drago Rush Ver. and Pegasus
Metal Wheels: Gravity, Ray, Flame, Aries(btw, Please cite some good combos for this metal wheel too.), Rock, Storm x2 and Meteo.
Tracks: CH120, D125, 230, 105, and AD145
Tips: RF, CS, D, ES, B and SD
Ps: Please avoid repetitions of parts, just pick the better one.;
Pss: If I post incorectly, kindly inform.
THANKS
Attack: Gravity Perseus CH120/ D125 RF Defense:No usable MW . You could try Aries 230 CS Stamina: Flame Aquario AD145 D/SD Get metal faces and parts Grin

Good Defense Beyblade with Dark Bull and Flame Saggitario,those arent the only ones i have but its whats used in the combo.Use any face bolt,Saggitario clear wheel/energy ring,dark fusion wheel,use saggitario spin track,and dark bull performance tip.
(I dont really have dark bull,i just used as a replacxement for my dark wolf which i tried on conrete,it became something like dark bull performance tip)
Best Defence Beyblade?Use Dark Bull C14DSD.That combo sucks.I recommend you to get a CS,BD145 and Twisted Tempo.
whats the actual name for CS and BD145?
Coat Sharp and Boost Disk.They have excellent defence properties,and is top-tier.
(Dec. 22, 2011  3:13 PM)Phant0m0ri0n Wrote: Good Defense Beyblade with Dark Bull and Flame Saggitario,those arent the only ones i have but its whats used in the combo.Use any face bolt,Saggitario clear wheel/energy ring,dark fusion wheel,use saggitario spin track,and dark bull performance tip.
(I dont really have dark bull,i just used as a replacxement for my dark wolf which i tried on conrete,it became something like dark bull performance tip)

Please list out all your parts, so that our suggestion would be more sensible, and we probably won't need to ask you to purchase certain parts.
As Whatzzer said, the combo you can make sucks.
Also, your second question regarding BD145 and CS probably belongs to Ask A Question Get An Answer, but even a simple searche would have given results... :\
@Z.E.R.O(DON'T READ IT IF YOU DO NOT TRUST ME...)- Oh yes, making use of the spinning center is important, but I thought that things might be done by avoiding it too.
If you really want to make use of the spinning center, then probably the use of a flat tip which is known to utilize the spinning center to strike a powerful attack.
As for stealing spin from the center, that is not a sensible idea.
The reason why I thought avoiding the spinning center is better because of the fact that it can be spun in any direction. You yourself say that the direction of spin plays a crucial role (you say ___ sucks in L-spin but is great in R- spin).
If 4D beys were allowed, I would have suggested the use of an uncustomized VariAres D: D in Flat mode. You could spin that in both directions when and where required; and its known that it can be very dangerous for opponents.
Making perfect use of the spinning center is almost impossible, as the two different spin directions would make the performance of combos vary.
If it was in the anime world, B: D and Eternal Tips would actually "spin around freely without disturbing the upper parts of the bey". :\ Meh...
Hi sorry to bother you but can anyone tell me if this is a good attack combo and maybe what I need to change to make it better ??!!!!

Mf Heavy BlitzHorogium (Yellow Ver. from strongest bladder set) 130 Rf
It's a decent one.Change 130 to R145 and you'll get a good anti-meta.The best Basalt Attack Combo so far.
Thanks for the info !
I don't think you guys noticed he said Blitz, not Basalt.

But, as they said, use Basalt and R145. Smile
I didn't. the Horogium confused me well.If so,use MF-H Blitz Unicorno 85RF.Thanks Kaiba.
I saw that. I was wondering why Whattzer was giving that info.
i need some good stamina combination, my parts are:
energy ring - pegasus, pegasus II, serpent, tempo, virgo, wolf, lacerta, l drago II
fusion wheel - dark, ray, thermal, twisted, earth, cyber, galaxy, meteo
spin track- 105, d125, lw105, 145, gb145, w105, m145
tip - ms, r2f, fs, lf, hf, bs, wd, f

plz help me
Twisted Tempo GB145WD would probably be most appropriate though we have much better stamina wheels like Phantom, Duo and Scythe.
Since you're a Hasbro blader, I'll take this.
ATK: Ray Pegasus II/Meteo L-Drago II D125RF
DEF: Twisted Tempo GB145WD
STAM: Earth Virgo D125BS/MS
Hope that helps. Smile
For Stamina,use Basalt Pegasus II ____WD
Basalt for pure stamina doesn't work. Basalt just grinds down the opponent quickly, while losing less stamina than the opposing bey - this is how Basalt manages OS's. I'm still standing with Earth Wink
Also, Pegasus II for stamina? You crazy son Tongue_out Pegasus II is heavy, not what Stamina combos need. That's more of a defense combo than anything.