"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Nicknames aren't allowed anymore, and that combo uses LRF, not R2F, as well as a regular MF.

But yeah, Lightning has been outclassed by VariAres, Blitz, Phantom, Beat, etc.

EDIT: Hey there, Jan.
Kaiba- Well, we may not count Beat as a wheel which outclasses LLD for attack. If there's a comparison between Beat and LLD, LLD will be predominant. This is most notably seen with the release of Beat, when there were various new combos created. Beat performed great in initial tests, but LLD faced no problems of being outclassed. It was still the better one.
Now, Beat has become extremely unreliable, in comparison to LLD. Smile Therefore, LLD is only outclassed by the like of VariAres, Phantom and Blitz. And, LLD is also 'out of use' as it cannot KO any of the currently released Defense/Stamina sensations, i.e. Duo and Death, consistently. Smile
So, LLD faced its downfall from two different sides-
Being outclassed in attack.
Being unable to KO the current Top Tiers, and hence out of use. Smile
EDIT- I forgot to mention- Beat's weight also gives it an upper hand over other combos at times. Considering LLD is extremely light in comparison, LLD overall is not better than Beat. The LLD attack combo- MF LLD BD145LRF performs better than Beat IMO.
Please Correct Me If I am Wrong, especially because this is about Attack. I have gone through various Beat threads, and this is the opinion I formed about it. So, there are 99.99% chances of me going wrong... Smile
Pls Help me on making some beys on tournaments i bought some new beys
here are my beys
-Earth Virgo T125es
-Rock orso Ed145 D
-Galaxy pegasis
-Infinity Libra
-Rock Aries ed145 ds (Black edition)
-Storm Pheonix 135 B
-Dark wolf
-Quetzalcoatl 90wf
-Basalt Horogium
-Storm Pegasis
- Lightning Ldrago
-Burning pheonix 105 F (Blizzard Ver)
-Hell Kerbecs
-Flame Byxis
-Ray unicorno

Metal faces
and Heavy Metal Face

and some metal face
Unstopable-
Attack: MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF (As was said above, it's outclassed, but it's your best bet for attack.)
Defense: MF-H Basalt Pegasis II (from Galaxy Peg) BD145CS (Pretty good for defense; Duo would be better though)
Stamina: Basalt Pegasis II/Kerbecs 230D (Decent; Phantom and Duo stamina combos are better)
Unstopable- Try getting a Gravity Destroyer, it will get you an AD145, which is great for stamina combos. Smile
After you get it, you may make- Basalt Pegasis II AD145WD
I haven't done this for a while but I think it's about time. I think I've turned myself into a Defence/Stamina user. I need a Stamina, Defence or both combo using these...I know all the Beys I have are outclassed (and I don't have a D) but who cares XD

Plus 2 MF2 - Clear and Purple
Tiger Fury-
Attack- MF-L (or MF-M, whichever you like) Lightning L-Drago BD145RF (Unless you mean LRF for your MLD Assault, then that)
Defense- MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS (VariNice Smile)
Stamina- Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario AD145WD (Pretty good; try to get your hands on Phantom)
Please make a combo I really want too beat my friends! Here are my beys:

-Storm capricorn
-Hyper aquario
-Rock scorpio
-Ray unicurno
-Galaxy pegasus(ultimate gift set)
-Earth eagle(ultimate gift set)
-Flame libra(ultimate gift set)
-Ray unicurno(ultimate gift set)
Attack- Rock Pegasus D125R²F (Not even decent)
Defense- Earth Aquario D125/145CS (Make sure to wear down your CS, and hey, you need better tracks)
Stamina- Earth Aquario 145WD (Pretty much OK considering the current stamina combos...)
Isnt ray better than rock in terms of attack?
Not really.
Both of them are quite OK, but owing to Rock's super-high recoil attacks, it can be chosen over Ray IMO.
As for Ray, its contact points aren't THAT well defined... You may not see it perform well.
Also, Rock is probably a bit heavier than Ray, so doesn't that play an important role too? Smile
(Dec. 21, 2011  3:04 PM)Kaiba Wrote: Tiger Fury-
Attack- MF-L (or MF-M, whichever you like) Lightning L-Drago BD145RF (Unless you mean LRF for your MLD Assault, then that)
Defense- MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS (VariNice Smile)
Stamina- Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario AD145WD (Pretty good; try to get your hands on Phantom)
I think the LRF is actually LR2F (it's the R2F but left version), my bad...XD

Thanks, I'll try and test them out tomorrow, except for the LR2F recommendation because I only have 1 LR2F from the Meteo L-Drago Reshuffle set, so I'll use my RF instead XD. The ones I frequently use for test battles are:

ATK: Gravity Perseus D145RF/R2F (any low height track except 85)
DEF: MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS (overused combo XD)
STM: Hell Kerbecs BD145SD (though that is already outclassed so...)
Basalt Bull 230SD (but many recommend a D but I don't have one ATM)
Tiger Fury- Yes, you may certainly save up your LRF. Smile
Its quite rare, and many people do not like to use it, especially if they own just one. XD
Also, I'd request you to refer to it as "LRF" instead of LR²F, as this may create a lot of confusion for the more newer members of this community. It would be better to make use of the official terms. And, the official term is probably shorter than the nickname you gave it, so there's no scope for laziness too. Smile
(Dec. 21, 2011  1:46 PM)Relic Wrote: Use MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS.

As Whatzzer said, Hell without BD145 is "naked". Unless you learn to use that combo properly, don't use it.
And that isn't even the proper combo. MF-M Hell Aquario H145R2F is better. R2F gives the combo speed. Without speed, that combo is pretty much useless (Unless your RF is new).

My RF is worn, but im so good at controlling it, that it goes much faster than my R2F and is much more stable. The reason i even bother to mention hell aquario H145 RF is because it beats MF-H hell kerbevs BD145 CS/RF(super worn). MF- H hell kerbecs BD145 RF(super worn) has been running around as an uber where i live and everyone considers it their 'king combo'. amazingly, i butted,outspinned,uppercutted my way through 3 rounds to the finals. the only problem is that its the opposite in the extreme stadium,and i relly dont want to give up this combo. Adding to that, does anyone know how i can improve it for the extreme stadium?( i am not a kid running around saying "im the best!". this thing has uppercutted MF-H basalt kerbecs BD145 CS's, im serious.it throws libra around like a green apple) if not, then just ignore me for the next few days. Thanks
i bet my bey that Jan is going to ninja my question with an indefinite answer
(Dec. 21, 2011  4:25 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Tiger Fury- Yes, you may certainly save up your LRF. Smile
Its quite rare, and many people do not like to use it, especially if they own just one. XD
Also, I'd request you to refer to it as "LRF" instead of LR²F, as this may create a lot of confusion for the more newer members of this community. It would be better to make use of the official terms. And, the official term is probably shorter than the nickname you gave it, so there's no scope for laziness too. Smile
I was kind of confused which one to use but I like LRF better, its official name for it...I forgot. It wasn't laziness, it was more of a confusion and forgetfulness, and I don't have the box of the set anymore (left it in the Philippines to be thrown), which has the names for it too :\

EDIT: I still have that assembling sheet from the set...I forgot about that...again XD
Zero- Well, I think putting up a WF on that would make it good for the Extreme Stadium. Why do you wanna use Hell Kerbecs anyway? I strongly recommend the use of a more reliable attack wheel.
I hope this is indefinite, so that I could have your bey. Tongue_out_wink
(Dec. 21, 2011  3:55 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Not really.
Both of them are quite OK, but owing to Rock's super-high recoil attacks, it can be chosen over Ray IMO.
As for Ray, its contact points aren't THAT well defined... You may not see it perform well.
Also, Rock is probably a bit heavier than Ray, so doesn't that play an important role too? Smile

Actually Ray would be a better choice. It is more consistent in giving KO Blows than Rock. Especially at an high Spin Velocity. Thus, Pairing it with an R²F would make a decent Attack Combo.

I'd choose Ray Unicorno 100R²F over Rock Pegasus D125R²F.

I'd personally go with D125 just in case, for both combinations. Ray is probably more potent than Rock, but I wouldn't say by much..
Rock weighs a single gram more than Ray, though I'm certain with all those Rock molds it doesn't matter that much anyway.

(Dec. 21, 2011  7:04 AM)tRiblaDeQ Wrote: Are you serious?WD is one of the worst tips for defense.....
And WD sucks on 230...
Attack: LLD H145RF/Gravity Persues R145RF(Decent)
Defense: Earth Bull GB145CS (Outclassed)
Stamina: Earth Bull 145WD(OK)
I recommend you to get He'll Kerbecs BD145DS, Phantom Orion BGrin, Variares DGrin, Basalt Horogium 145WD.

Wouldnt R145 give recoil.
Yes, so would H145. Gravity has a lot of recoil in itself, and R145 is pretty good in that combo.
Well, so Ray is better after all...
Chaos blader- H145 and R145, both have high recoil. But, both are deadly owing to that. They strike hard, and in the case of R145, also add weight. R145 is great with Gravity, but remember, the combo itself is no longer top tier.
Same for LLD. None of them are top tier, and do not depend on those for everything. Smile
i need some good stamina combination, my parts are:
energy ring - pegasus, pegasus II, serpent, tempo, virgo, wolf, lacerta, l drago II
fusion wheel - dark, ray, thermal, twisted, earth, cyber, galaxy, meteo
spin track- 105, wa130, lw105, 145, gb145, w105, m145
tip - ms, r2f, fs, lf, hf, bs, wd, f

plz help me
What's the best combo to beat this combo?
Variares CH120 R2F
i need a combo to beat duo uranus bd145cs