"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Yep, basically your only chance at a good combo hinges on which dragoon that is, so you'll need to be more specific.

Also, it's "Trygle" not "trygul"
Um, the best thing you can make would be

AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
WD: 10 Wide (or 8 Wide if you don't have it, I can't remember the WD's right now)
SG: Right SG
BB: Fantom Grip (Dragoon F)

It's a good smash attacker, though the base isn't the best, it's good enough with a strong launch and decent sliding shot.

You could put Master Draciel's AR on Draciel G's Base and SG with a 10 Heavy weight disk, for a defensive combination, though it isn't great..

(Dec. 17, 2011  2:41 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @X-Saber- For my love of DS tips, that combo is good. But according to the Tier list and performance, that combo is pretty much outclassed. Smile
@Ndog- The Basalt combo, is not the best. UW145 needs to be changed to BD145, and EWD to CS.
Nightmare is useless for everything, so leave it.
Burn Rex is quite meh...
Basalt Bull is a decent stamina type, but can be improved. List your other parts, and I'll try my best to improve those.

Thanks man! I think I could find an improvement!
NDog I told you at school that it sucks.
~X-Saber
i need a sagiterios attack with a defense tip
English, please. I can't tell if you're asking for an attack bey with the Sagittario Clear Wheel and a defense tip, or if you're asking for an attack combo with Flame Sag and a defense tip. :\
I've got a combo to suggest for people wanting strong attack types: Hell Kerbecs D125/100 RF. I has knocked many opponents out, including my Basalt Aquario GB145SD! Hell provides a good smash, but usually, when people use BD145, it kind of cushions the attack, so it loses power. Instead, this combo promotes the smash and unique gorroves on the Hell wheel.
Inferno sagitterio 145s
Gravity destoyer ad145wd
Meteo l drago lw 105lf
Ultimate Meteo l drago rush 125sf
Ray Striker d125cs
Lighting l Drago 100hf
Galaxy pegasus w105r2f
hyper pegasus d145 rf
Dark pisces c145 wd
__evil ed145b
basalt gb 145cs
basalt horgium
rex nightmare
hell kerbecs
blitz unicorno

Can you plzz make me a good
Attack:
Stamina:
Balance:
Defense
Oh my, knocking out a Basalt on SD!

Izuma already created Hell Libra 100RF in the combos thread, it does okay but only against more newish Basalts and with those who have a 'Hell knack'. :\ But that's an okay combo.
(Dec. 17, 2011  5:53 PM)brandonboi30 Wrote: list

Attack- Blitz Unicorno 100R2F (TAKARA-TOMY stadiums only; replace R2F with F for Hasbro)
Defense- Basalt Pegasis II (the one from Galaxy Pegasis) BD145CS
Stamina- Basalt Pegasis II AD145WD
Balance- Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
Well, I haven't yet triend it on a Basalt with a 230CS, so do you know how well that'd work?
It would lose, probably. On 100R2F it's an okay combination, but offensively, Hell is directly outclassed by Blitz.

We have a proper format for proposing new competitive combinations, that is doing testing in the proper format against top-tier opponents of an appropriate type. Check the "Posting Test Results" thread.
Whats a good combo for this beys i want it to be aries!!!!
Rock aries
Thermal lacerta
Earth virgo
You can't make a "good" combo with those beys, especially not with Aries.
What th!nk said.
The best you have (with Aries) is going to be Earth Aries GB145B, and that's not that great. Try getting some better beys!
Oh but this combo wasnt for me it was for a friend
what are the best metal fight beyblade metal wheels please list the stanima and attack and defense
meteo ldrago lw105 lf
earth virgo gb145 bs
rock aries ed145 b
thermal pisces t125 es
vulcan horuseus 145 d
poison serpent sw145 sd
ray gil 100 rsf
twisted tempo 145 wd
ray straker d125 cs
gravity destroy ad145 wd
hades kerbecs bd145 es
and 5 MF
old ones:
grand cetos wd145 rs
fleme byxis 230 wd
dark libra wd145 sd
earth eagle 145 wd
need combos!!!!!
Stamina: MF Twisted Kerbecs 230CS
MF Hades Kerbecs BD145WD
Sky Flyer:

Attack: MF Gravity Perseus D125RF (dated but passable)
Defense: MF Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS (Excellent, better with an MF-H and also Aquario)
Stamina: Twisted Kerbecs AD145WD (decent) or, if you don't want to repeat parts, Hades Striker 230D (Kerbecs would be better, but I'd leave it on the Basalt defense combo).
May I ask if there are any good combos I could do with the Aries clear wheel?
The best you could do is probably Ray Aries D125RF, since Aries is 3-sided, but it's not really a good Clear Wheel for anything...