"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Well I kinda knew (video proof)
I want a good balance type bey!!!but i dont know how to make a good balance type...
Storm pegasus 105RF
cyber pegasus 100HF
earth aquila 145WD
rock pegasus 105WD
storm capricorn M145Q
poison serpent SW145SD
flame libra T125ES
Galaxy pegasus W105R2F
Ray unicorno D125CS
Lightning Ldrago 100HF
Thermal pisces
Killer gemios
I'll just give you all types, in case you made bad combos for them:

Attack: Lightning l Drago D125RF ( Very medicore)
Defence: NOTHING GOOD
Stamina: Earth Aquila 145WD (Dated, but will suffice)
Balance: Earth _____ SW145RF (Very bad)
(Dec. 19, 2011  4:17 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2011  4:14 AM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: Is death better than basalt

Yes it is, it has less recoil.

You can't say that so easily..

Basalt still has sheer weight on its side and if I recall correctly, Death is about as good as Basalt, not better.
Yes, they really are relatively even. They're just "different".
can anyone build me stamina and defense combos from these parts?

Metal Face Bolts

Energy Rings
Pegasus
Pegasus II
Aquario
Horogium
Perseus
Leone
SGTO
Virgo
Pisces
Orso
Wolf
Libra
Ketos
L-Drago
Unicorno

Metal Wheels
Storm
Rock
Earth
Flame
Ray
Basalt
Grand
Gravity
Burn
Thermal
Lightning
Counter
Dark
Galaxy

Spin Tracks
T125
D125
DF145
R145
GB145
AD145
ED145
WD145

Performance Tips
D
WD
F
WF
RS
RF
R2F
B
WB
JB
ES
S
CS
MS
nycmiz
Try:
Stamina: Basalt Pegasis II AD145WD, Earth Pegasis II 90WD
Defense: Basalt Pegasis II 230CS
Attack: Gravity Perseus D125R2F in Right Spin and Gravity Perseus D125RF in Left.
Lightning L Drago 90RF
(Dec. 19, 2011  8:51 AM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: nycmiz
Try:
Stamina: Basalt Pegasis II AD145WD, Earth Pegasis II 90WD
Defense: Basalt Pegasis II 230CS
Attack: Gravity Perseus D125R2F in Right Spin and Gravity Perseus D125RF in Left.
Lightning L Drago 90RF

nycmiz- In the above suggested combos, even GB145 is usable for defense. Smile
Also, if possible, add MFs to the Defense and Attack combos.
For more amazing combos, you need to get a BD145. Smile
(Dec. 18, 2011  5:58 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: @Z.E.R.O- Also, 90D is not a good combination. D tips are used over WD only on higher tracks like TH170/230.

im basing combos on my country's WBBA finals , which uses either the extreme or tornado stadiums(D works well in L-spin) but you can forget 90 D anyway, since ive found out that D has a major weakness in right-spin. Actually,i also find that earth has much less recoil than libra and more defense as well. However, LIbra IS heavier and has its weight focused on the outside, and i also see it being more freqeuntly used nowadays. Still, the definite answer is Earth Bull, am i correct?(Now i have to get it back from my sis)
Build me a combo please.
1 Metal face
Galaxy pegasis x2
Earth Eagle
Earth Virgo
Ray Unicorno(Hasbro)
Hell Kerbecs
Storm Aquario
Xtiago Xblader you cvan use for a defense type metal face hell kerbecs BD145 cs (in boost mode.)You can also use an earth aquario gb145 cs.
Attack-metal face hell Kerbecs 100 r2f
stamina-Earth eagle D125 wd or hell kerbecs BD145 WD.
hope i helped
you aren´t help me so-so
help me please.
PEGASUS BD thanks for the help
XtiagoXblader:-
Actually,you should use these:-
Attack:-MF Hell Kerbecs BD145R2F IS better.
Defence:-MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS(If not aggresive)
Stamina:-Hell Kerbecs BD145WD(BOOST Mode!WD sucks with Normal Mode.)
Hell without BD145 is quite risky,so don't take the risk.
I'd like to build my youngest nephew a Beyblade for Christmas so he can compete against his older brother. He's 5 and can't get it to spin quite as fast as his 9 year old brother and pretty much loses every time.

Is there a combination I can build that could at least help him to win sometimes? Not sure if there's different stadiums but they usually play in a red, plastic stadium.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Buy him a beylauncher, if his brother isn't using one, the little guy will be able to match his speed. That said, plenty of kids I know can rip a bey real hard.

There are a lot of red, plastic stadiums I'm afraid, I'm assuming it's a hasbro stadium, so I would suggest some kind of Twisted-based defender, but I'll leave it open for someone more experienced with Maximum Stampede/SVS (the two red stadiums I know of) to answer that.
^^ thank you for the suggestions. I'll buy him a beylauncher today so he can really let 'em rip.

I'll also go over and see what stadiums he has
Good stamina combo with phantom and bull
Phantom Bull AD145WD
Will that combo beat MF Death Quetzalcoatl BD145 CS
(Dec. 19, 2011  4:16 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Phantom Bull AD145WD

Wouldn't a better one be Phantom Bull B: D?
(Dec. 19, 2011  4:23 PM)Ryu13 Wrote:

B: D has almost no friction with the stadium floor, so it gets knocked out easily. It would not be better.
(Dec. 19, 2011  4:23 PM)Ryu13 Wrote:

And to add to what BladingSpirit5 said, B: D has mold differences, and acquiring the best mold is tough. And, even the best mold just provides better solo spin time(which is essential of course), but gets KOed easily.
(Dec. 19, 2011  4:18 PM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: Will that combo beat MF Death Quetzalcoatl BD145 CS

Yeah.Death's grinding ability ain't as good as Basalt,so yes.
Death still probably has better stamina than basalt, but BD145+CS has poor stamina.

And honestly, everyone needs to get over B: D already. Yes, it has bearings. So did a lot of parts in plastic, and a lot of them were laughably easy to KO, just like B: D (for example, Spiral Change base in Stamina mode, and any non-rubber bearing tip, really, though not to the extent of B: D, and they had the advantage of being able to use good defensive parts in opposite spin, which is largely where bearings contribute to defense, though the main thing is allowing rubber tips to have stamina) It is decent, but it's not top tier, or even being considered for a place in the competitive combinations thread, because it is just not as good as any option that we already have up.
my costumazation is rock leon's facebolt, energy ring, and preformance tip, twisted tempo's fusion wheel "twisted", and hyper aquario's spin track