"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Janstarblast:
i don't really think it's really Net gain- Zero with MF-H + WD..
as you said MF-H usually decreases Stamina, and improves Defense, but it reduce recoil and increase stability (depending on track height, usually 145 and below) and WD do improves Stamina but it slightly reduce Defense.. not really devastates defense. so IMO its actually more like net gain: ++stability +defense -recoil (as maximum +++ and minimum - - -)
hello, can oeone help me build 2 or more attack and defence bey combos and rate this combo:
Basalt aquario GB145 wd

(my beys all complete)
Hyper aquario
ray unicorn
blitz unicorn
midnight bull
night virgo
earth virgo
earth eagle
mercury anubis
phantom orion
meteo l drago
rock gasher
rock leone
big bang pegasus
basalt horogium
nightmare rex ( strongest blader set)
storm capricorn
dark libra
thunder libra
thermal pisces
poison serpent
thermal lacerta
hell kerbecs

i also have mf-2 (mf-f and mf-h)
Like what was posted above, Basalt and WD....cancel each other out. WD is good for stamina; not defense. Defense combo: MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS (Non-agro)
Attack: Blitz Unicorno 85R2F.
Your Basalt Aquario GB145WD sucks.Change to Basalt Aquario 230D.You can't rate a bey,unless you're Hasbro.
Attack:-Blitz Unicorno 85LF(get an RF)
Phantom Orion D125LF
Defence:-Hell Kerbecs BD145CS(actually,it's much of a balance)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS

(Dec. 09, 2011  7:02 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: Like what was posted above, Basalt and WD....cancel each other out. WD is good for stamina; not defense. Defense combo: MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS (Non-agro)

Where the hell did you get a R2F?Plus,Basalt is top tier in Stamina.
(Dec. 09, 2011  6:59 PM)shiwei87tan Wrote: Janstarblast:
i don't really think it's really Net gain- Zero with MF-H + WD..
as you said MF-H usually decreases Stamina, and improves Defense, but it reduce recoil and increase stability (depending on track height, usually 145 and below) and WD do improves Stamina but it slightly reduce Defense.. not really devastates defense. so IMO its actually more like net gain: ++stability +defense -recoil (as maximum +++ and minimum - - -)

WD has no defensive capabilities at all, it is a total waste to try to improve that.

rgiometti: MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS would be better. GB145WD is a horrible setup for anything, as the two parts serve completely different (largely opposite) purposes.

Also, you should make an R2F (or even an RF) your next priority, to make MF (-H) Blitz Unicorno 85/90/100 R2F/RF.
rgiometti: one of the few pretty good defense/stamina bey you can try:
MF-H basalt bull BGrin
MF-H phantom orion 145WD
MF-H hell kerbecs DB145(boost) WD
Basalt and B: D do not work together well at all. B: D is a pretty niche part altogether.

Orion is not the best CW for Phantom in terms of stamina, and again, an MF-H is a poor choice.

Hell is no longer worth using for stamina.
(Dec. 09, 2011  7:04 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Your Basalt Aquario GB145WD sucks.Change to Basalt Aquario 230D.You can't rate a bey,unless you're Hasbro.
Attack:-Blitz Unicorno 85LF(get an RF)
Phantom Orion D125LF
Defence:-Hell Kerbecs BD145CS(actually,it's much of a balance)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS

(Dec. 09, 2011  7:02 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: Like what was posted above, Basalt and WD....cancel each other out. WD is good for stamina; not defense. Defense combo: MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS (Non-agro)

Where the hell did you get a R2F?Plus,Basalt is top tier in Stamina.

Ah sorry..I didn't see that he didn't have an R2F. Get Galaxy Pegasis for an R2F. Very useful attack tip. He's asking for a Defense combo...not a stamina...but Basalt is still good for defense.

Please stop spreading misinformation. Basalt is currently top-tier for stamina, due to it's grinding abilities. He also does not have an R2F, as far as can be determined from that post.

Eh, whatzzer beat me to it, but rgiometti did not state what that combo was intended for at all, and you still said that Basalt is bad for stamina, which is completely and utterly incorrect.
-removed by poster-
(Dec. 09, 2011  8:13 PM)InfernoStriker Wrote: What's a good bey type for the Dark Fusion wheel?

The "buy something else" type.
I need help making a good bey from these parts:

Energy rings:
Striker
Pegasus II
Bull
Gasher
Aries

Fusion Wheels:
Ray
Galaxy
Dark
Inferno
Rock

Spin tracks:
D-125
W-105 (broken)
H-145
SW-145
ED-145

Performance Tips:
CS
R2F
SD
SF
B
Your best one would have been:-
Ray Gasher H145R2F/CS(If aggressive)
I'd make that Ray Unicorno H145R2F.

Inferno Gasher D125SD would probably be the best stamina combo you can make.

Dark Bull ED145CS would be the best defense combo.

They're all pretty terrible though :C
(Dec. 09, 2011  9:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'd make that Ray Unicorno H145R2F.

Inferno Gasher D125SD would probably be the best stamina combo you can make.

Dark Bull ED145CS would be the best defense combo.

They're all pretty terrible though :C

Thank wal-mart in south mississippi for that... Bunch'o cheapskates...
Patience, I guess. Or paypal and dimsum2u/Akirasdaddy/ebay, if you can talk your parents into it!

Don't worry, my local store has nothing near the better releases either, so it's not only your local store.
(Dec. 09, 2011  7:14 PM)th!nk Wrote:

Please stop spreading misinformation. Basalt is currently top-tier for stamina, due to it's grinding abilities. He also does not have an R2F, as far as can be determined from that post.

Eh, whatzzer beat me to it, but rgiometti did not state what that combo was intended for at all, and you still said that Basalt is bad for stamina, which is completely and utterly incorrect.

Sorry. I worded that badly. What I really meant to say was that WD is not good for defense at all, so if you were looking for a defense combo, I meant take out the WD, and replace it with a non-agro CS. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Which parts do i need for better stamina??
(Dec. 09, 2011  11:53 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Duo,Aquario,BD145,WD.

BD145 only works for stamina with EDS, in normal mode.

@mrakorious: Honestly, you should just check the competitive combo's thread, but the best stamina wheels are currently Duo and Phantom, AD145WD, TH170D and BD145EDS are currently the best stamina track and tip combinations, and Aquario and Cancer seem to be the best Clear Wheels.
someone plz help my best combo is rock pegasis 100 s

heres the parts i got or beys

flame sadgitaro
rock leone missig track
storm pegasus missing preformance tip
earth vergo missing tip
rock aquario
storm aquario spin track and tip missing
I would set about finding that RF, it is the best part you own.

Earth Aquario 100WB/SF Honestly it's bad but it's a billion times better than Rock on S.
oh and libra energy ring
capricorn energyring and tip
ldrago preformance trak
and bull spin track
and also burn metal wheel
(Dec. 10, 2011  3:45 AM)th!nk Wrote: I would set about finding that RF, it is the best part you own.

Earth Aquario 100WB/SF Honestly it's bad but it's a billion times better than Rock on S.

umm theres some more parts under you
Kaiba's combo is the best you can make, I blanked on GB145 (it really helps if you list ALL your parts, for the spacey ones like me! Tongue_out)

You may as well try Burn Capricorn 100HF. It's not very good, but it's the best attacker you can make, and fun to mess around with.