"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:37 AM)dakota588 Wrote: k but like if i like test some comboes instead will i also get better
oh and some of my friends said theres a site for that bey gamin and said if you costomize on there its also good help is that right

That belongs in Ask a Question, Get an Answer. But, there is a site like that and it is hilariously inaccurate.

@Relevantconversation: EXTREME and Tornado aren't really that useful, but they are a riot to take to tournaments for free play. We had a Rock Leone 145WB being piled by other beys in it and still winning at Perth's first tournament. But, they really are very hard to determine good combo's for :C
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:37 AM)dakota588 Wrote: k but like if i like test some comboes instead will i also get better
oh and some of my friends said theres a site for that bey gamin and said if you costomize on there its also good help is that right
Good, I hope you understand. Yes! One of the best ways to learn is by testing again and again or by trail and error. You may find even more interesting stuff that way. Second, no. Games and real life is different. There are physics and laws in real life, thus they are not comparable. They may state that WD has over-average defense, but in real life, that is completely not true

(Dec. 10, 2011  4:42 AM)thá´‰nk Wrote:

That belongs in Ask a Question, Get an Answer. But, there is a site like that and it is hilariously inaccurate.

@Relevantconversation: EXTREME and Tornado aren't really that useful, but they are a riot to take to tournaments for free play. We had a Rock Leone 145WB being piled by other beys in it and still winning at Perth's first tournament. But, they really are very hard to determine good combo's for :C
Well, I might as well just post it here to stop people from spammig like Dakota and get them to test stuff themselves and only consult us for double-checking or if they are completely unsure
Hi everyone im new to beyblades and i was just wondering if you could help me out with a customization. I recently got a Burn Phoenix 135 ms but found out its horrible except for the fusion wheel. So today i got another beyblade and a stadium, the beyblade is called Midnight Bull 125 sf. The burn fusion wheel and bull clear wheel seem to go good together but i was wondering if anybody knows what track and bottom could go with that and what beys i can get it off. Thankyou.
Burn Bull AD145WD (both AD145 and WD come with Gravity Destroyer/Perseus) is a pretty good Burn stamina combo. Burn has a good bit of recoil, though, so could you list what other parts you have?
The beys i listed are everything I have got so far but I have only been blading for a week. I was really asking what beys i could get that have parts to improve the burn bull but if you know of any easy combinations for a newbie like me and what beys i can get them off that would be very helpful. And thanks for the info Smile
@Bubbleblader- Tbh, your question is somewhat related to Purchase Consultation too. Smile
The combo given by Kai is a superb Burn combo. But hey, Burn is NOT the best Fusion Wheel.
There are wheels which outrank it easily. Its a long list, but assuming that you are a Hasbro blader, Basalt (better known as Twisted by Hasbro bladers) is the BEST fusion wheel you have access to.
Then there's Earth. So, getting a Twisted Tempo solves most problems, but then you'll need a good track, which is supposedly the AD145 from Gravity Destroyer.
As for Midnight, it may be of no use to you. SF is a tip that might help you in Hasbro stadiums, but there are WAY better options now. Smile
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:43 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote:
Good, I hope you understand. Yes! One of the best ways to learn is by testing again and again or by trail and error. You may find even more interesting stuff that way. Second, no. Games and real life is different. There are physics and laws in real life, thus they are not comparable. They may state that WD has over-average defense, but in real life, that is completely not true

(Dec. 10, 2011  4:42 AM)thá´‰nk Wrote:

Well, I might as well just post it here to stop people from spammig like Dakota and get them to test stuff themselves and only consult us for double-checking or if they are completely unsure

thx Z.E.R.O now i k what to do you are a good blader for helping me
(Dec. 10, 2011  5:11 AM)BubbleBlader Wrote: Hi everyone im new to beyblades and i was just wondering if you could help me out with a customization. I recently got a Burn Phoenix 135 ms but found out its horrible except for the fusion wheel. So today i got another beyblade and a stadium, the beyblade is called Midnight Bull 125 sf. The burn fusion wheel and bull clear wheel seem to go good together but i was wondering if anybody knows what track and bottom could go with that and what beys i can get it off. Thankyou.

honestly you need 2 buy some more beys your off 2 a good start but do what zero told me test it for your self
Phantom Orion BGrin
*Any good clear wheel before 4D
*Any good track and bottom before 4D (Lost TH170 DSmile
*Any good stamina/attack(?)/defence(?) wheel -- Beat, Basalt, Phantom

Basically, I received my Orion a while back and just want to keep it updated. I haven't checked the testing threads in a while, so I just want to know if Earth something BGrin or Phantom Kerbecs 100WD does better than stock phantom.

Also, if I got a death wheel and RDF, would it fit into any of these combos? (Like replace beat in an attack combo)
MF-H Beat Lynx R145/CH120RF
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
(Insert Phantom Orion combo from above)
Phantom Cancer AD145WD.

Death is not an attack part. Aquario does better on BD145 than Kerbecs.
I have Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS, Storm Pegasis 100 SD, Flame Bull DF145 F, Rock Scorpio T125 F, Thermal Pisce T125 ES, Burn Phoenix 135 MS, Earth Virgo GB145 BS, Basalt Horogium 145 WD, Ray Unicorno and Gravity Perseus AD145 WD.

What is the best combo for these 10 beys I have?
Basalt Bull BD145CS is excellent for defense, and Basalt Kerbecs AD145WD is pretty good for stamina.
(Dec. 10, 2011  2:59 PM)diablo nemesis Wrote: I have Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS, Storm Pegasis 100 SD, Flame Bull DF145 F, Rock Scorpio T125 F, Thermal Pisce T125 ES, Burn Phoenix 135 MS, Earth Virgo GB145 BS, Basalt Horogium 145 WD, Ray Unicorno and Gravity Perseus AD145 WD.

What is the best combo for these 10 beys I have?
Attack: Hell/Gravity Perseus/Ray Kerbecs GB145/T125F
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145WD, Basalt Kerbecs/Bull GB145/AD145WD/SD

Hoped this helped, you diffidently have a taste in beys though, its a nice start!

(Dec. 10, 2011  3:05 PM)othellog Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2011  2:59 PM)diablo nemesis Wrote: Ray Unicorno
Attack: Hell Kerbecs T125F
Defense: You don't have a tip that will add to BD145, or a defense tip for that matter.
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145WD, Basalt Kerbecs/Bull GB145/AD145WD/SD

Hoped this helped, you diffidently have a taste in beys though, its a nice start!
Tongue_out
I have plastic facebolts only. Most parts are hasbro, except for scythe kronos T125 EDS and l drago destroy gold which are takara tomy. Energy rings: saggitario, herculeo, gasher, kronos, aries, lacerta and byxis. Fusion wheels: Thunder, Twisted, earth, cyclone, ray, burn, l drago destroy gold (right spin), scythe (if you choose this, please tell me what mode!) spin tracks: R145, 145, 100, T125, DF145 and 230. Performance tips: WD, Q, HF, EDS- worn out, possibly might change to MS if you suggest EDS. I will be using stadiums like the bladebreakers arena, burn firestrike, and possibly a flat surfaced arena. When you suggest a bey, please tell me what arena to use with it! I will also probably receive flame libra with no spin track, but with the tip RS this monday.
othellog- Looks like you missed out on CS for Defense there! But its true to some point. Reason given below as reply to Kaiba's post. Also, even Gravity would perform better than Hell.
Kaiba- Looking at the type of parts he has, I am inclined to believe that he is a Hasbro Blader. So, the CS combo you suggested will not be great for him initially. Smile
The CS can be used for attack combos though- Gravity Perseus D125CS
But of course, in a Hasbro stadium, the F tip may be more effective. Smile
@GoldenDestroyer- MS sucks. Even a worn EDS would perform better. You desperately need a BD145. You have superb parts for Defense, and even Stamina. You just need BD145, and you are done! Also, how is your LDD right spin? The best combo to make is LDD T125/R145HF
(Dec. 10, 2011  3:07 PM)GoldenDestroyer Wrote: I have plastic facebolts only. Most parts are hasbro, except for scythe kronos T125 EDS and l drago destroy gold which are takara tomy. Energy rings: saggitario, herculeo, gasher, kronos, aries, lacerta and byxis. Fusion wheels: Thunder, Twisted, earth, cyclone, ray, burn, l drago destroy gold (right spin), scythe (if you choose this, please tell me what mode!) spin tracks: R145, 145, 100, T125, DF145 and 230. Performance tips: WD, Q, HF, EDS- worn out, possibly might change to MS if you suggest EDS. I will be using stadiums like the bladebreakers arena, burn firestrike, and possibly a flat surfaced arena. When you suggest a bey, please tell me what arena to use with it! I will also probably receive flame libra with no spin track, but with the tip RS this monday.
Attack: Thunder Lacerta /L Drago Destroy/ R145HF
Defense: You don't seem to have any defense tips...
Stamina: Twisted Gasher 230WD

Keep collecting, try to get a hell kerbecs if you can.

Thunder for attack?! O_O
@GoldenDestroyer- Is it possible for you to list out beys as a whole instead of individual parts? Its confusing, especially because some parts seem to be missing...
(Dec. 10, 2011  3:12 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: othellog- Looks like you missed out on CS for Defense there! But its true to some point. Reason given below as reply to Kaiba's post. Also, even Gravity would perform better than Hell.
Kaiba- Looking at the type of parts he has, I am inclined to believe that he is a Hasbro Blader. So, the CS combo you suggested will not be great for him initially. Smile
The CS can be used for attack combos though- Gravity Perseus D125CS
But of course, in a Hasbro stadium, the F tip may be more effective. Smile
@GoldenDestroyer- MS sucks. Even a worn EDS would perform better. You desperately need a BD145. You have superb parts for Defense, and even Stamina. You just need BD145, and you are done! Also, how is your LDD right spin? The best combo to make is LDD T125/R145HF
Lol, I missed that, I though he just had Ray Unicorno, as in the wheel and the CW.

Any ways, Gravity is outclassed IMO. And to be used right, it has to be paired with BD145 and a strong attack tip. (RF/R2F/LRF) Yea, but CS preforms differently be the height of the bey. Depending on the weight balance of the bey, it could just stall and act defensively, or attack rapidly. I'll have to update my post though, thanx.
Hell doesn't just have good recoil, it has better weight balance, and has better stamina.

True. But for attack, Hell is pretty much down too. Smile
Gravity Perseus holds a position above Hell.
Then again, what he owns ain't the attack version of Perseus.
Hell has just Hell Aquario H145R²F to its name as a decent attack combo, and more recently, the combo Hell Libra 100R²F is gaining much footage too. Smile
And yes, its confusing when the parts are not listed out in totality, or its not mentioned whether the parts are lost/broken etc. Smile
(Dec. 10, 2011  3:17 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Thunder for attack?! O_O
@GoldenDestroyer- Is it possible for you to list out beys as a whole instead of individual parts? Its confusing, especially because some parts seem to be missing...
Yea, it is a legend version of Libra, have you been here long enough to be part of the Libra time period of beyblade...
It also has pretty good stamina, the rigged bumps on the wheel give it some recoil. Thunder weighs less then Libra because it has more holes in it. Which create even more recoil. It is defiantly not a top-tier Wheel, but this thread helps people make the best with what the got.
Hm...
I know its a Legend Version...
But I doubt it will actually be the best to make. Even Burn, Ray and of course Twisted boast greater attack capabilities. Twisted is the best wheel as of now, for anti-meta combos.
I may not say that you are wrong, as you are probably more experienced with tourney stuff(seeing your faces and BeyRank). So Thunder may be good.
But according to the Tier Lists and all, it hasn't been great for anything though. Smile
(Dec. 10, 2011  3:24 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Gravity Perseus holds a position above Hell.
They can be considered to be the same strength, I'm just not a big fan of gravity, through testing and through the tournament world.
Though the left spin is useful, if you need to mirror match somebody.

(Dec. 10, 2011  3:29 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hm...
I know its a Legend Version...
But I doubt it will actually be the best to make. Even Burn, Ray and of course Twisted boast greater attack capabilities. Twisted is the best wheel as of now, for anti-meta combos.
I may not say that you are wrong, as you are probably more experienced with tourney stuff(seeing your faces and BeyRank). So Thunder may be good.
But according to the Tier Lists and all, it hasn't been great for anything though. Smile
Yea, true, I should have added Basalt/Ray to the list. Tongue_out
I know more advanced things about beyblade, I'm so used to using top-tier carp that I forget about lower parts sometimes... I need to do more research.

BTW, just try to get some tourneys started in your area, give it a try!
I'll probably be in top ten soon.... Just got two more golds... <-- off topic.

Dakota, try not to quote large posts. Anyway, I hope these combos work for the extreme stadium: hell Aquario H145 WF, MF-H basalt kerbecs BD145 CS and earth bull AD145 D.(please understand that first post was interrupted by Dakota so I've decided to post this again to get proper help)
(Dec. 10, 2011  3:31 PM)othellog Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2011  3:24 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Gravity Perseus holds a position above Hell.
They can be considered to be the same strength, I'm just not a big fan of gravity, through testing and through the tournament world.
Though the left spin is useful, if you need to mirror match somebody.

Well, both of them are pretty much outclassed now, but Gravity Perseus also falls under the 'underused' category. Its no longer being used for tourneys as it was before. On the other hand, the Hell Aquario H145R²F combo is being hyped quite recently. So, Hell is still being used. Hell in itself is not a potent attack wheel, and depends mostly on speed to net KOs. People consider it as an 'inferior version of Blitz'. IMO, Hell attack combos are incomplete without an R²F. Smile
Gravity on the other hand, utilizes speed quite well. Its high on recoil, but it still manages to net good KOs. So, choosing Gravity over Hell, will provide a slight advantage IMO. Especially in a Hasbro stadium. Smile

@powerangeryan- Why not WD on that AD145 combo?