"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 03, 2011  9:39 PM)Bleik Wrote: Which is more likely to beat an MF-H VariAres CH120R2F:
MF-H Duo BD145MB/CS
MF-H Basalt BD145MB/CS
MF-H Phantom BD145MB

MF-H Duo TH170CS/WF
MF-H Basalt TH170CS/WF
MF-H Phantom TH170CS/WF

Duo TH170CS or BD145CS

Vari has trouble with them... BUT Vari routinely sweeps against Basalt combos, its like Vari was designed to counter Basalt... though not everyone can use VariAres correctly, but those who can, will straight SLAY Basalt almost every time
(Dec. 03, 2011  9:43 PM)Finalstrike Wrote: i need a good attack combo using
galixy pegasas
meteo ldraago
lightning ldrago
storm pegasas
storm aquario
storm capricon
ray unicorno

LLD D125RF is the best you can do, Low track attack, ie, 100, is only useable with blitz and VariAres
(Dec. 03, 2011  9:39 PM)Bleik Wrote: Which is more likely to beat an MF-H VariAres CH120R2F:
MF-H Duo BD145MB/CS
MF-H Basalt BD145MB/CS
MF-H Phantom BD145MB

MF-H Duo TH170CS/WF
MF-H Basalt TH170CS/WF
MF-H Phantom TH170CS/WF

MF-H Basalt BD145 CS
MF-H Basalt BD145 XF (you can use RF to get more grip)
(Dec. 03, 2011  10:13 PM)Kat Blader Wrote: Need a good stamina combo using these beys

Basalt Horogium 145wd
Gravity Destroyer ad145wd
Galaxy Peagasus 105r2f
Grand ketos wd145rs
Flame Byxis 230wd

DEF: Basalt Pegasus II 105RS

STM: Basalt Peg II 105/AD145WD

AttK: Gravity (Counter mode) Perseus AD145/WD145R2F (WD145 lined up with the drops in the wheels edge)

Recommended purchases:
Metal Face Bolts Smile Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, Phantom Orion B: D, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, VariAres D: D, WBBA Phantom Parts set, BB-121 Ultimate DX set
(Dec. 03, 2011  10:13 PM)Kat Blader Wrote: Need a good stamina combo using these beys

Basalt Horogium 145wd
Gravity Destroyer ad145wd
Galaxy Peagasus 105r2f
Grand ketos wd145rs
Flame Byxis 230wd
stamina combos right...
Basalt _____ AD145 WD

and you can try spin steal too..
Gravity Perseus AD145/ 105 WD
(Dec. 03, 2011  11:13 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
MF-H Basalt BD145 CS

Are you High!?! only an incompetent Vari user can't frag the hell out of any Basalt combo...

Also XF on a Normal mode BD145??? that is terribly bad advice, it may be the worst paring in history, it does not provide enough clearance and scrapes itself to death immediately
(Dec. 03, 2011  11:18 PM)gibsonmac Wrote:
MF-H Basalt BD145 CS
MF-H Basalt BD145 AD145 XF (you can use RF to get more grip)

Are you High!?! only an incompetent Vari user can't frag the hell out of any Basalt combo...

Also XF on a Normal mode BD145??? that is terribly bad advice, it may be the worst paring in history, it does not provide enough clearance and scrapes itself to death immediately
shoot..and ooops...its not meant for it...
MF-H Basalt BD145 AD145 XF (you can use RF to get more grip) here you go..this what i want to post..
and he told "more likely"..and it is obvious asking for combos that have chances to beat it..not the one that kills it perfectly..
and not much are skilled with Vari Ares..like others said..
(Dec. 03, 2011  11:18 PM)gibsonmac Wrote:
MF-H Basalt BD145 CS

This is not true, especially in a tournament situation. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS/RSF has more than a fair chance against Vari combos in tournaments, ESPECIALLY if the CS user is experienced enough to not simply do a straight launch.

Just because it's not the new hotness doesn't mean it's not still the most potent defense combo available. Duo has a chance - a small one - of being better, but we're miles of testing and tournament watching away from seeing if that is the reality.
Either way many people are too inexperienced/don't feel confident to use VariAres with success against anything but Stamina so the Basalt BD145 combination would probably have a relatively trivial time vs. most VariAres..
Unfortunately.
Can you build me a combo out of these beys/parts

Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Poison Scorpio M145Q
Counter Leone 145D
Night Virgo DF145BS

Plz reply ASAP thnx
-Rival
(Dec. 04, 2011  1:52 AM)Rival Wrote: Can you build me a combo out of these beys/parts

Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Poison Scorpio M145Q
Counter Leone 145D
Night Virgo DF145BS

Plz reply ASAP thnx
-Rival

Attack: Umm, get some better wheels and performance tips.(R2F and galaxy from galaxy pegasus, etc) Counter _____ 145Q
Defense: Again, better wheels and performance tips.(Earth, Gb145 from Earth Virgo, ETC) Burn ___ 145D

Stamina: (get Gravity Destoryer for AD145 and WD, those are top tier parts) Burn/Night _____ DF145/145D
i need a good stamina combo using the following beys it needs to be as good as possible and it has to have decent defence.

earth eagle
earth virgo
burn pheonix (missing tip and plastic wheel
flame libra
flame sagatario
(Dec. 04, 2011  2:42 AM)Finalstrike Wrote: i need a good stamina combo using the following beys it needs to be as good as possible and it has to have decent defence.

earth eagle
earth virgo
burn pheonix (missing tip and plastic wheel
flame libra
flame sagatario
Try Earth Virgo GB145WD. Earth and GB145 are decent for defense, and Earth and WD are good for stamina.

Can you build me a combo out of these beys/parts

Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Poison Scorpio M145Q
Counter Leone 145D
Night Virgo DF145BS
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Rock Leone 145WB
Rock Scorpio T125JB
I only have the Flame wheel
Plz reply ASAP thnx
-Rival
(Dec. 04, 2011  3:12 AM)Rival Wrote: Can you build me a combo out of these beys/parts

Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Poison Scorpio M145Q
Counter Leone 145D
Night Virgo DF145BS
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Rock Leone 145WB
Rock Scorpio T125JB
I only have the Flame wheel
Plz reply ASAP thnx
-Rival

Attack: Rock _____ 100 HF/S(HF mode)(I recommend buying a beyblade with a more aggressive attack pattern(Storm/Galaxy Pegasus), and Gravity Destroyer for the metal wheel.
Defense: Night ____ 145WB (I recommend Earth Virgo for Earth and GB145.)
Stamina: Burn ______ DF145/145 D (Once again, Gravity Destroyer for AD145WD)
(Dec. 04, 2011  12:01 AM)Dan Wrote: Either way many people are too inexperienced/don't feel confident to use VariAres with success against anything but Stamina

Yeah I really don't get that at all... Vari is just overkill for stamina, in my meta its a lot of attk v. def matches... In tournament situations even.

I don't know what it is, but as soon as I heard that people are 'afraid' to use attack in tournaments because of all the reasons everyone knows about, I made it my personal mission to pretty much only use attacks all the time, especially against Basalt, and my brother and a lot of the others here kinda followed...

Its to the point where no one uses Basalt in anything but the first few rounds, and it just doesn't show up in the late rounds at all... If is does show up, I just smile, while blitz pounds its behind Smile

the only legit def combos that do well here are Death and Phantom variants, though I'd call the Phantoms more Balance combos though. I'm positive Duo will get plenty of use once people get them.
can i get a stamina defense and attack combo, ive got big bang pegasis, fang leone, scythe kronos, phantom orion,variares, gravity persues, , ray unicorno, killer beafowl,rock giraffe, hell crown 130 fb from rbv8,meteo ldrago, divine fox 90w2d, meteoldrago ultimate rush ver., and galaxy pegasis , l drago destoy , death quetzacoatl , basalt horigium , and i have 1 set of v1 metal faces, and 1 mf2 set oh i took out hell kerbecs cause i lost it
(Dec. 04, 2011  4:23 AM)Jdog Wrote: can i get a stamina defense and attack combo, ive got big bang pegasis, fang leone, scythe kronos, phantom orion,variares, gravity persues, , ray unicorno, killer beafowl,rock giraffe, hell crown 130 fb from rbv8,meteo ldrago, divine fox 90w2d, meteoldrago ultimate rush ver., and galaxy pegasis , l drago destoy , death quetzacoatl , basalt horigium , and i have 1 set of v1 metal faces, and 1 mf2 set oh i took out hell kerbecs cause i lost it

Attack: Fang _____ D125/R145 R2F
Defense: Death _____ BD145RDF
Stamina: Phantom/Scythe ______ BGrin

@ Jdog
Attack-VariAres would be better than fang,
Defense- MF-H Basalt R145CS would be the best for defense since you lost your hell kerbecs
Stamina-you could also use basalt ad145wd
Ugh, guys, don't recommend stuff unless you're going to recommend stuff that doesn't suck.

Attack: MF-H Variares R145R2F (Dark Cancer and an RF would be very nice additions here).
Defense: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs/Death ____ 90RDF, I guess? You need a new BD145, badly.
Stamina: Phantom (stamina) Orion AD145WD (TH170, D, and Cancer would be helpful here, as would BD145 (for BD145EDS combo's).
allright, im looking for a good combo with death quetzalcoatl using these parts:
cs
r2f
wd
hf
sw145
wa135
d125
Hm...
You need a better Defense track...
Death Quetzalcoatl ____ RDF is also phenomenal!
AFAIK, BD145 would be best in this combo. But for now, you have simply no defense track which is usable... Unhappy
Do you have Metal Faces? If yes, use them. Smile
Can you guys improve my Basalt Virgo R145WD?
Yes is can.If it is intended to be Stamina,use Basalt Bull 230D/WD.
(Dec. 04, 2011  8:44 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hm...
You need a better Defense track...
Death Quetzalcoatl ____ RDF is also phenomenal!
AFAIK, BD145 would be best in this combo. But for now, you have simply no defense track which is usable... Unhappy
Do you have Metal Faces? If yes, use them. Smile
Death Quetz D125 RDF wont be too bad right...

(Dec. 04, 2011  9:31 AM)Jinouga101 Wrote: Can you guys improve my Basalt Virgo R145WD?
you need to list your parts..but anyway..you can try..

Basalt AD145/GB145 WD
MF-H Basalt BD145 CS/MB
MF-H Basalt BD145 MF/RF
and 230 Basalt combos listed by whatzer would be great too..