Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Stamina: Earth Aquario 100WD
Defense: Twisted Bull D125RS
Attack: Lightning L-Drago 105CS(Assuming it's aggressive)
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:25 PM)capricornguy1 Wrote: sorry. i meant rf not rs.

Then put the RF on LLD.

Lightning L Drago 100RF would be the combo.
So change Defense and Attack to:

Defense: Twisted Bull 105CS(If you can get it calm)
Attack: Lightning L-Drago D125RF
Anti-Meta: Twisted Bull D125CS(if it's aggressive)/RF
Which ring is better? Mercury or vulcan?
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:46 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Which ring is better? Mercury or vulcan?
vulcan is better plus it is limited edition

how do you make an anti meta bey??????????????????????????please qoute
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:46 PM)meteomaster Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:46 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Which ring is better? Mercury or vulcan?

The brave version of mercury is limited. But are you sure it is better? Have you tested both?
Vulcan is a superior Metal Wheel to Mercury, but Vulcan is still hideously outclassed, and not worth a purchase for competitive value.
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:49 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:46 PM)meteomaster Wrote:

The brave version of mercury is limited. But are you sure it is better? Have you tested both?
I just know that if you have a wide defese tip put it on vulcan with a GB145 spin track it'll be good I have been beyblading for a long time

That combo would be absolutely pig disgustingly bad, meteomaster.

You genuinely have no idea what you're talking about. Please stop giving people advice.
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:50 PM)Hazel Wrote: Vulcan is a superior Metal Wheel to Mercury, but Vulcan is still hideously outclassed, and not worth a purchase for competitive value.

Yea, I'm not concerned about tourny stuff just yet, I live in a small town and there hasn't been any legit tournaments near me. But thanks.
Alright guys i have an upcoming Tournament on Saturday and i want to make sure my combos are up to date. Attack, Stamina and Defense Please.
VariAres D:D
Phantom Orion B:D
Death Quezaltcoaltl 125RDF
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Grand Ketos WD145RS
Hell Hercuelo 100XF
Ray Unicorno D125CS X2 (one semi agressive one not.)
Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Meteo L-Drago (rush) 125SF
Ray Gil 100RSF
Rock Aquario 125SF
Midnigh Bull 125SF
Lightning L-Drago 100HF X8 (lots of L-Dragos)
Earth Eagle 145WD
Dark Cancer CH120FS
Storm Pegasis 105 RF X3
Flame Saggitario C145S
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:56 PM)meteomaster Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:27 PM)Hazel Wrote: So change Defense and Attack to:

Defense: Twisted Bull 105CS(If you can get it calm)
Attack: Lightning L-Drago D125RF
Anti-Meta: Twisted Bull D125CS(if it's aggressive)/RF
How do you make an anti meta bey with burn?????????????????

(Nov. 20, 2011  9:55 PM)Hazel Wrote: That combo would be absolutely pig disgustingly bad, meteomaster.

You genuinely have no idea what you're talking about. Please stop giving people advice.
you should shut up I have tried that combo before it works just fine make that wd a d so shut up hazel nut

That kind of posting will get you warned, buddy. Just trying to save you from it happening.

As for the anti-meta with Burn, just replace Twisted with Burn.
@ShadowL-Drago
Attack: MF-H (if you have one) Variares BD2145RF/R2F
Stamina: Phantom/Death B:D
Defense: MF-H (again if you have one) Death/Basalt BD145CS
I hope this helps you.
(Nov. 20, 2011  10:09 PM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote: @ShadowL-Drago
Attack: MF-H (if you have one) Variares BD2145RF/R2F
Stamina: Phantom/Death BGrin
Defense: MF-H (again if you have one) Death/Basalt BD145CS
I hope this helps you.

Thanks! i still have to get used to VariAres but i have until saturday to do so.

meteomaster get out
plus burn beat every bey i got infero saggitario meteo l-drago 100wd and Night hurculeo LW105 WD
I mean this is serious my combo BURN FIREBLAZE GB145 D could beat twisted tempo/basalt horogium
Burn is an outclassed wheel, and no longer competitive in the WBO metagame. You need to get better parts.
Burn is, at the least, directly outclassed by Phantom, and loses to a huge number of wheels. It is not very good. Your combo's are terrible and show very little knowledge of actual beyblading.

You should stop posting to save yourself further embarrassment/warnings. Speechless
Burn is actually outclassed by Earth, Scythe, Phantom, Basalt, and Death(evidently).

Seriously, don't give people advice unless you know what you're talking about - and you clearly do not.
(Nov. 20, 2011  10:22 PM)th!nk Wrote: Burn is, at the least, directly outclassed by Phantom, and loses to a huge number of wheels. It is not very good. Your combo's are terrible and show very little knowledge of actual beyblading.

You should stop posting to save yourself further embarrassment/warnings. Speechless

Hey th!nk I was just trying to give a good combo that I tested out Im sorry if i did anything

I was just trying to tell people a good combo which i don't live in japan and I'm only 10 years old
can people be nice to me for a change
(Nov. 20, 2011  10:24 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  10:24 PM)meteomaster Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  10:22 PM)th!nk Wrote: Burn is, at the least, directly outclassed by Phantom, and loses to a huge number of wheels. It is not very good. Your combo's are terrible and show very little knowledge of actual beyblading.

Wait who wrote that hazel or think

...the person whose username is next to the post wrote it.

Im sorry that i did something wrong i hope you can forgive me
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To cut down on all of the clutter topics where users are asking for us to build combos for them, without providing a combo already and providing a strong concept, I am making this topic.

If you want us to build a combo for you, post what Beyblades/parts you own and if you could, please post your best attempt at a combo. However, before you do that try checking out our Beyblade articles on Beywiki. It's an excellent resource, and each article provides suggestions for how to best use their individual parts. The Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic is also a resource to consult before posting here, because you can see on your own which good parts you already have and how they could be put together to create good combinations.

I am doing this so that the rest of the forum will be for legitimate customization discussion. Thanks!

Kai-V what should I do If many people are making fun of my combos
Your age is irrelevant. Where you live is irrelevant. We have rules here, and you need to follow them. Insulting users, giving bad advice, attacking people for telling you your advice was bad, etc. is unacceptable conduct.

Please try to remain civil, and listen to us. We know what we're talking about.
(Nov. 20, 2011  10:37 PM)Hazel Wrote: Your age is irrelevant. Where you live is irrelevant. We have rules here, and you need to follow them. Insulting users, giving bad advice, attacking people for telling you your advice was bad, etc. is unacceptable conduct.

Please try to remain civil, and listen to us. We know what we're talking about.

I'm really sorry was it at least good
Burn GB145WD is inferior to AD145/145/DF145/T125WD. Burn is also extremely outclassed, as I have already indicated.

The Vulcan combo you posted was just unacceptable - Vulcan is not a Stamina MW, and cannot serve any purpose but heavily outclassed attack.
wait how do you know where i live
can someone please tell me a good combo for burn fireblaze
and could it be made out of inferno saggitario,counter leone virgo or galaxy pegusas you could find a good combo out of them for my burn fireblaze please
cyclone hurculeo
or l-drago ,any one
Burn Fireblaze 145D is the best combo available out of those parts - if you have AD145/DF145/100 and a WD, it would be preferable.

I do not know where you live, but you stated you didn't live in Japan - which is irrelevant. 99% of us do not.