"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
would you rate my bey its earthpegasus with leones spin track and a stamina tip
(Nov. 21, 2011  3:03 AM)codey233 Wrote: would you rate my bey its earthpegasus with leones spin track and a stamina tip

Wrong place to ask this. You can ask us to build a combo with your parts available. You'd also find that your combo is quite horrible.
whats a good customisation track and tip for variaries and is the FGrin tip of BBpegasis any good?
(Nov. 21, 2011  11:30 AM)bulbasup Wrote: whats a good customisation track and tip for variaries and is the FGrin tip of BBpegasis any good?

Final Drive is...bad. If they had the RHF from that as a stand alone tip, that would be awesome.

VariAres? Chief 2002 - Hmm ... Chief 2002 - Idea!

~ MF-H VariAres CH120/BD145/TH170/S130/etc R2F/RF
~ MF VariAres 85/90/100 RF/R2F

Sorry if these are bad.. best I could think of Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
would meteo ldrago with F: S be good for attack and spin steal at the same time
(Nov. 21, 2011  12:14 PM)bulbasup Wrote: would meteo ldrago with F: S be good for attack and spin steal at the same time

Not really as by the time the sharp tip comes up, l-Drago would have very little spin and the 'popping' of the S tip rids l-Drago of any spin it has left ,sooo... No
I think you guys to relax a bit. Perhaps a new member will take some time to get used to 'us' , no? I was pretty much like this when I joined(and still am, haha) . Anyway, could someone give me a S130 or MB combo?
how does the popping odf the F: S rid ldragos spin? sorry i havnt got destroy yett so im just thinking of what im going to get
(Nov. 21, 2011  12:14 PM)bulbasup Wrote: would meteo ldrago with F: S be good for attack and spin steal at the same time

A good spin steal would be Meteo L-Drago BGrin, or if you don't mind illegal stuff, put MLD clear wheel on Scythe core and smack on a MF and BGrin. A good attack would be LLD CH120RF. Meteo LD can only spin steal, no attack whatsoever, while it's vice versa for Lightning LD. [Massive attack, not much spin steal...]

AND if you're wondering, Sharp/Spike tip = poor balance, and at a low spin velocity this just kicks off tons of stamina.
(Nov. 21, 2011  12:26 PM)bulbasup Wrote: how does the popping odf the F: S rid ldragos spin? sorry i havnt got destroy yett so im just thinking of what im going to get
There is a slight disruption of it's spin when the thing pops. From what I see: the HF and S switching causes a slight jerk and the sudden change in friction or something causes it, I think. Don't mind me if I'm wrong or anything. I don't study physics or so-on sooo..

ok thanx its just im going to my first tourney so i just want to be prepaired ^__^
(Nov. 21, 2011  12:17 PM)powerangeryan Wrote:

Not really as by the time the sharp tip comes up, l-Drago would have very little spin and the 'popping' of the S tip rids l-Drago of any spin it has left ,sooo... No
I think you guys to relax a bit. Perhaps a new member will take some time to get used to 'us' , no? I was pretty much like this when I joined(and still am, haha) . Anyway, could someone give me a S130 or MB combo?

S130 is effective attack:

MF VariAres/Blitz___ S130 RF/R2F

MB really only works on heavy combos, such as MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB
RS RSF and CS work better on any combo.
(Nov. 21, 2011  12:28 PM)OneWingedAngel Wrote:

A good spin steal would be Meteo L-Drago BGrin, or if you don't mind illegal stuff, put MLD clear wheel on Scythe core and smack on a MF and BGrin. A good attack would be LLD CH120RF. Meteo LD can only spin steal, no attack whatsoever, while it's vice versa for Lightning LD. [Massive attack, not much spin steal...]

AND if you're wondering, Sharp/Spike tip = poor balance, and at a low spin velocity this just kicks off tons of stamina.
Advise : right here. Get phantom Orion BGrin instead or perhaps blitz uni. or variaries for attack. If you want L-Drago destroy , try to get an event version instead. I know part of this should be in purchase consultation
(Nov. 21, 2011  12:28 PM)OneWingedAngel Wrote:

Are you sure what you said is true?
Probably not.
Meteo L Drago SUCKS with B: D AFAIK.
One of the best MLD spin steal combo to date is Dan's famous- MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF

Please do not pass out wrong information. Smile
Just want to know your opinions of what to make these are not all of my parts but im using the other parts in my top-tier beyblades.

Facebolts: regular

Clear wheels: aries , pegasus , pegasus (galaxy) , capricorn , aquario, l drago (meteo),wolf , and lacerta

Metal wheels: storm, meteo, dark, midnight, rock, and hyper

Tracks: WA130, 100, LW105, 145, DF145, D125 and CH120

Tips: HF x2, S, F, RF (extremly worn), CS

I also have a WB but its stuck to W105 and it will not come off trust me ive tried

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Nov. 22, 2011  1:34 AM)skaterforlife Wrote: Just want to know your opinions of what to make these are not all of my parts but im using the other parts in my top-tier beyblades.

Facebolts: regular

Clear wheels: aries , pegasus , pegasus (galaxy) , capricorn , aquario, l drago (meteo),wolf , and lacerta

Metal wheels: storm, meteo, dark, midnight, rock, and hyper

Tracks: WA130, 100, LW105, 145, DF145, D125 and CH120

Tips: HF x2, S, F, RF (extremly worn), CS

I also have a WB but its stuck to W105 and it will not come off trust me ive tried

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you can get a hold of an XF then use Meteo L-Drago CH120XF. If not I'd try Rock Aquario CH120/D125/DF145 CS

Or use MLD CH120F/HF if in a Hasbro stadium.
can someone tell me a good destabilizer combos or two for my little brother too make? try not to use a lot of newer pars because we havent really bought any other that Lacera
There are no good destabilisers, they're horribly dated, even the things that outclassed them are considered dated.
i still would like a good combo for my brother if you have one. even if its no a destabilizer, if you have a decent attack combo thats not L-Drago that would be fine.
Hai, can someone build me a defense combo with the Lynx clear wheel?
MF-H Basalt Lynx BD145CS/MB/RDF
Galaxy- First off, CWs don't really matter... So, do not ask for combos containing specific CWs from now on...
Also, is it OK with you to list out your parts? Please do so from next time...
(Nov. 22, 2011  4:09 AM)pokemaniacdill Wrote: i still would like a good combo for my brother if you have one. even if its no a destabilizer, if you have a decent attack combo thats not L-Drago that would be fine.

List your parts... There are various attack combos which are superior to most L Drago attack combos. So, if you tell us what you have, then we may give you good combos.
Assuming that your latest purchase is a Lacerta, you are seemingly a Hasbro-only blader, who might not have VariAres/Blitz/etc.
Considering the fact you are a Hasbro blader
Lightning L Drago has been the best for attack for you all, and there's no other good attack wheel which might match LLD's performance. Pegasis (the pre-HWS version) and Vulcan are still usable in your case. Then there is just Rock, which is a high-recoil, low class attacker. Other than these, there is nothing which may be of significant use to you.
About combos, just slap on an RF/R²F; CH120 or any low track- 100/105/90 to the metal wheels I suggested above.

@People who might correct me- Considering he's a Hasbro blader with limited parts(not owning a BD145/230 yet), I suggested him combos which are the best he can make. Considering he's gonna battle out with his brother, and Hasbro tourneys have been discontinued(?), he and his brother will have similar parts. So, he doesn't need to counter any BD145/230 combo as of yet, so the combos suggested by me are on these hypotheses. Smile

EDIT- Wow! I assume too much! I should become a detective!
(Nov. 22, 2011  9:22 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: @People who might correct me- Considering he's a Hasbro blader with limited parts(not owning a BD145/230 yet), I suggested him combos which are the best he can make. Considering he's gonna battle out with his brother, and Hasbro tourneys have been discontinued(?), he and his brother will have similar parts. So, he doesn't need to counter any BD145/230 combo as of yet, so the combos suggested by me are on these hypotheses. Smile

EDIT- Wow! I assume too much! I should become a detective!

Actually, Hasbro have relased Hell [Ahem, HADES] Kerbecs BD145DS and Flame Byxis 230WD...

Is this a good combo MF HELL HOROGIUM CH120R2F?
Is this a good combo MF HELL HOROGIUM CH120R2F?
Can you build me a better combo, you can use any part you want!
(Metal Masters and Metal Fusion,please.)
Rock Libra C145 D
Earth Leone ED145 WD

Thanks, Smile