"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
The speed can be accounted for by a hard enough launch - the problem is that BD145 on attackers is dumb.
Ok people here is a challenge, give me the ultimate balance type using the parts below. My last effective combo was Killer/Evil Bull 100FS

Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Capricorn M145Q
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Ray Striker D125CS
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Rock Aries ED145B
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Grand Ketos WD145RS
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Counter Leone 145D
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Midnight Bull 125SF
Dark Bull H145SD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Killer Peafowl UW145EWD
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Rock Giraffe R145WB
bladerjosh1994: Twisted Bull 230CS is very good as a defense/stamina type, if a bit dated now, though you'd really want a non-aggressive CS, and an MF-H.

Hazel: Yeah, basically.

It worked on Lightning because lightning used the weight effectively, as it was primarily battling Basalt 230, which tends to beat things downwards, whereas lightning generally hits upwards/diagonally upwards, it just needed a bit of extra oomph to resist that reliably. Even then, against Basalt BD145CS combos, most of us had to resort to spin steal because the only KO's were just brute force of collision and/or luck. The brute force was enough to do well against lower combo's anyway, but lightning on a low track did so much more easily.

Galaxy Jay is at least partially correct in saying it's slow (my variares hasn't arrived yet, this is based on what I've interpreted from discussion on the matter), as adding any weight to a beyblade will generally make it slower, (although grip needs to be taken into account there). As much as it's less important to MFB than plastics, it's still relevant.

BD145 not only slows beys down, but reduces contact, even if the wheel itself overhangs BD145, it needs to overhang enough to hit past the opponents BD145 or whatever.
(Nov. 13, 2011  6:18 AM)th!nk Wrote: bladerjosh1994: Twisted Bull 230CS is very good as a defense/stamina type, if a bit dated now, though you'd really want a non-aggressive CS, and an MF-H.

Hazel: Yeah, basically.

It worked on Lightning because lightning used the weight effectively, as it was primarily battling Basalt 230, which tends to beat things downwards, whereas lightning generally hits upwards/diagonally upwards, it just needed a bit of extra oomph to resist that reliably. Even then, against Basalt BD145CS combos, most of us had to resort to spin steal because the only KO's were just brute force of collision and/or luck. The brute force was enough to do well against lower combo's anyway, but lightning on a low track did so much more easily.

Galaxy Jay is at least partially correct in saying it's slow (my variares hasn't arrived yet, this is based on what I've interpreted from discussion on the matter), as adding any weight to a beyblade will generally make it slower, (although grip needs to be taken into account there). As much as it's less important to MFB than plastics, it's still relevant.

BD145 not only slows beys down, but reduces contact, even if the wheel itself overhangs BD145, it needs to overhang enough to hit past the opponents BD145 or whatever.
i asked for a balance type not a defense type, i know that the combo you mentioned does have stamina it's a defense type overall
Try to be more respectful when people try and help you

So, despite the fact it would outspin any other combo you could make in a one on one battle, it's a defense type and not a stamina type?

What you're after doesn't exist, especially not with those parts. Deal with it.
(Nov. 13, 2011  6:27 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2011  6:18 AM)th!nk Wrote: bladerjosh1994: Twisted Bull 230CS is very good as a defense/stamina type, if a bit dated now, though you'd really want a non-aggressive CS, and an MF-H.
i asked for a balance type not a defense type, i know that the combo you mentioned does have stamina it's a defense type overall
it is a balance combo...stamina-defence combo...
Basalt is also a good stamina MW...
what more balance you are hoping?
EDIT:likewise Th!nk said..
Yeah, be more polite, if it wasn't for him, you would stilll be using that Killer Bull 100 FS which could be beat by a Dark Wolf.
This is my team, Can anyone help me inprove them? They've worked for me, but apparently they could be better.

Defense: Counter Orso GB145 D

Stamina: Flame Aries DF145 MS

Attack: Dark Pegasus W105 R2F

Balance: Thermal Virgo D125 SD

Balance: Galaxy Leone CH120 SD
can you list your parts bro?
and you battling in which stadium?Hasbro?
Stadium: Maximum Stampede (Hasbro.)

Parts:
Color Wheels: Pegasus1, Pegasus2, Aries, Virgo, Leone, Orso, Serpent, L-Drago1, L-Drago2, Wolf, Gasher, Bull, Picese, and Fireblaze.

Fusion Wheels: Flame, Dark, Thermal, Galaxy, Counter, Lightningx2, Meteo, Storm, and Burn.

Spin tracks: 100x3, 135, 145, CH120, GB145, DF145, W105, D125, M145, and H145x2.

Tips: HFx2, LF, SDx2, R2F, D, MS, FS, Q, B, BS, and ES.

I want an Attack, a defense, a stamina, a balance, and a zombie bey, could you build me these combos???
Attack:LLD GB145/CH120 R2F (works in MFB attack stadium..not sure if its work in Hasbro stadium..try HF since you are using Hasbro stadium)
Defence: Dark _____ GB145 B (Janstar told me Dark good for defence in hasbro stadium..not really sure about the tip)
Stamina:Burn ______ 100/DF145 D
Spin steal : Meteo L Drago CH120/ DF145/GB145 D
Zombies dont exist in MFB..
logan
Attack: Lightning L Drago CH120R2F,Lightning L Drago 100HF
DefenseGrinark Bull GB145FS
Stamina: Burn Bull W105SD
Balance: Nothing Really...
Zombie(Spin Stealer Actually): Meteo L Drago 100SD
Actually..zombie is not spin steal..spin steal is one of zombie's characteristics..zombie mus be in left spin..bearing core..
so..zombies does not exist in MFB..
I meant likewith the rubber on meteo l-drago steals spin, so dont worry. What color wheel of mine is also good for defense besides bull, anyone?
Also, what mode should I put L-drago in for attack power, and spin stealing power???
(Nov. 13, 2011  4:01 PM)LOGANIGHTLEGEND Wrote: I meant likewith the rubber on meteo l-drago steals spin, so dont worry. What color wheel of mine is also good for defense besides bull, anyone?

Gasher is probably the next best.

(Nov. 13, 2011  4:03 PM)LOGANIGHTLEGEND Wrote: Also, what mode should I put L-drago in for attack power, and spin stealing power???

If it is Lightning L Drago put it in Upper mode. When the yellow stickers are covered by the dragon heads.
So what mode should I put meteo on??? Ya know, for spin steal?
What's the best I can make in A hasbro stadium?
Storm pegasis(RF is no more)
Flame Sagittario
Rock Leone
Storm Capricorne
Earth Aquila
LLdrago
Dark bull
Midnight bull
Ray Unicorno
Galaxy Pegasis( R2f is super worn out)
Meteo L_drago
Basalt Horogium
Gravity perseus
Flame Byxis
Dark Wolf
MF Cyber pegasus
Poison serpent
burn phoenix
Hey guys, my tests are done.
Defense: Dark Gasher seems to have been the best, and Attack: L-Drago sucks.
Can anyone build me a better attack type? Preferably a right spin?
(Nov. 13, 2011  4:32 PM)RandomDude354 Wrote: What's the best I can make in A hasbro stadium?
Storm pegasis(RF is no more)
Flame Sagittario
Rock Leone
Storm Capricorne
Earth Aquila
LLdrago
Dark bull
Midnight bull
Ray Unicorno
Galaxy Pegasis( R2f is super worn out)
Meteo L_drago
Basalt Horogium
Gravity perseus
Flame Byxis
Dark Wolf
MF Cyber pegasus
Poison serpent
burn phoenix

MF basalt horogium 230CS if you get hell/hades kerbecs add bd145 and take away 230 and bam number 1 defense right there
Parts:
Color Wheels: Pegasus1, Pegasus2, Aries, Virgo, Leone, Orso, Serpent, L-Drago1, L-Drago2, Wolf, Gasher, Bull, Picese, and Fireblaze.

Fusion Wheels: Flame, Dark, Thermal, Galaxy, Counter, Lightningx2, Meteo, Storm, and Burn.

Spin tracks: 100x3, 135, 145, CH120, GB145, DF145, W105, D125, M145, and H145x2.

Tips: HFx2, LF, SDx2, R2F, D, MS, FS, Q, B, BS, and ES.

Could some one make me a good RIGHT spin bey outta these???
stamina:burn bull 100D (WD would be better) attack:counter___ 145R2F(thats not very good but you dont have any good attackwheeels, galaxy sucks i guess you could use storm but.....)
edit:dont use storm
Right spin? Uhh...

Attack: Galaxy _____ 100R2F (Aquario or Unicorno I/Striker is preferred for this one, but you don't have either)
Stamina: Burn Bull 100D (Get a WD, or just Phantom Orion)

EDIT: Beaten, Counter is good, but I like Galaxy, it does have quite a bit of smash when used with the right CW, such as Aquario and Unicorno/Striker.