"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
He was apparently referring to the stadiums in which you might be playing
(Oct. 12, 2011  8:16 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: He was apparently referring to the stadiums in which you might be playing

thanks
(Oct. 12, 2011  6:47 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2011  6:21 AM)Beaul83 Wrote: Im just wondering what would be the Best possible Stamina combo(s).
I'm not 100% sure, but MF-L ScytheKronosBD145EDS is probably one of the best out there. Check the 'Competitive MFB Combo's' thread for a full list.

Acculy, the Top teir list is out dated, I would prefer Phantom Bull B : D and any other general stamina tracks and bottom.
(Oct. 12, 2011  7:23 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: gibsonmac I think Bakushin is the most useful from the three because I read on this thread that it was used for defense and also for attack with 90 RF and a blader with Bakushin combo came 3rd in one of the tourneys

i heard that bakushin did well against 230 based combo..i heard it somewhere..
(Oct. 12, 2011  9:33 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2011  6:21 AM)Beaul83 Wrote: Im just wondering what would be the Best possible Stamina combo(s).
I'm not 100% sure, but MF-L ScytheKronosBD145EDS is probably one of the best out there. Check the 'Competitive MFB Combo's' thread for a full list.

Acculy, the Top teir list is out dated, I would prefer Phantom Bull B : D and any other general stamina tracks and bottom.

True. But for some reason, I think people think EDS is more useful. I think it was Rusty who told me that.
@es blader- Those are the short forms of Stadiums which you might be playing in as SAM said.
PTW- Pegasus Thunder Whip
LF- I dunno
MXS- Max Stampede
finally have gravity perseus.
so i have been thinking about some defence combos but the best one i could think of is gravity perseus gb145 wd. i think it is not very good so can somebody help me make a better combo if possible, also can there be made any good attack and defence combos.
BEYS:
Gravity Perseus
Cyber Pegasus(game, no metal face)
Counter Leone(game)
Earth Virgo
Burn Fireblaze
Thermal Pisces
Lightning L-Drago
Storm Pegasus
Galaxy Pegasus
Ray Striker
Flame Sagittario
Midnight Bull
Attack - Gravity Perseus D125 RF

Defense - MF Earth Bull GB145 CS

Stamina - Burn Bull AD145 WD

Recommended beys: Basalt Horogium/Twisted Tempo, Hell Kerbecs/ Hades Kerbecs, VariAres, Scythe Kronos.
I need a combo, I tried to use the stars and do dark ____ gb145jb but that lost easily. I have the following: Rock orso, Flame aries, Hyper Orso, Grand Cetus/Ketos, Evil Gemios, Rock Scorpio, Poison Cyber Storm and Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Unicorno/Striker, Dark wolf, Fury Capricorn, Earth Virgo, Rock Airies, Burn Fireblaze, I have the Cancer/Gasher energy ring and a pretty bad shaped WD(friends messed it up)

I would prefer a balance but if you can't it is fine.
which is better? Burn Bull AD145SD or Burn Virgo GB145SD? Can you tell me a spin time if you test it?
Burn Bull AD145SD is the best combo out of those two. Smile
(Oct. 12, 2011  9:28 PM)Finalstar Wrote: I need a combo, I tried to use the stars and do dark ____ gb145jb but that lost easily. I have the following: Rock orso, Flame aries, Hyper Orso, Grand Cetus/Ketos, Evil Gemios, Rock Scorpio, Poison Cyber Storm and Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Unicorno/Striker, Dark wolf, Fury Capricorn, Earth Virgo, Rock Airies, Burn Fireblaze, I have the Cancer/Gasher energy ring and a pretty bad shaped WD(friends messed it up)

I would prefer a balance but if you can't it is fine.
Defence: EarthVirgoGB145RS
Stamina: EarthGasher100WD (as long as WD is not agressive)
Attack: RockAries100RF

All those are mediocer, not that great. Try to get a 230 that comes on FlameByxis and a Twisted from TwistedTempo.

Ok please build me a combo i have all of the metal fusion beys and galaxy pegasus and ray unicorno
Attack: MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF/R2F (Good for Hasbro standards, outdated by WBO standards. We use the new 4D beys like VariAres for attack now.)
Defense: MF Earth Bull GB145CS (Again, good for Hasbro standards. I'm assuming you have MF's since you said you have all Metal Fusion beys, and technically that includes the game-exclusive beys. If anything, buy MF's from Toywiz's parts list or something. An alternative for CS is RS from Grand Cetus, but both are perfectly ok. SHould it be in your area, definitely get Twisted Tempo for the Twisted wheel, and use that instead of Earth.)
Stamina: Earth/Burn Bull 145WD (Good for Hasbro. Try to get Gravity Destroyer for AD145 instead of 145, and you could even use Gravity Destroyer instead of Lightning L Drago for attack.)
*I OWN NO METAL FACES*
I would like a Defense and Attack combo please
The beys I own
Basalt Horogium 145wd
storm pegasis 105rf
lightning l drago 100hf
earth bull gb145d
flame sagitarrio c145s
rock leone 145wb
ray unicorno d125cs
Wolf Clear wheel
rock aries ed145b
Pegasis Wheel (4 layer)
Pisces Wheel (4 layer)
(Oct. 12, 2011  7:15 AM)gibsonmac Wrote:

Those are so out-dated... Its actually Phantom Orion on and standard stamina combo... the wheel spins forever, and strangely has great attack and defense usage somehow as well... once you 'break-in' the BGrin that thing rocks... but yeah check the phantom thread, it blows away ALL other stamina combos.

You're pretty fast to assume things...from what I understand, it's definitely doesn't "blow away all other stamina combos"...

(Oct. 13, 2011  4:07 AM)Fong Wrote: I would like a Defense and Attack combo please
The beys I own
Basalt Horogium 145wd
storm pegasis 105rf
lightning l drago 100hf
earth bull gb145d
flame sagitarrio c145s
rock leone 145wb
ray unicorno d125cs
Wolf Clear wheel
rock aries ed145b
Pegasis Wheel (4 layer)
Pisces Wheel (4 layer)

Defense- Basalt 100CS
Attack- Lightning L Drago GB145RF

If you have metal faces, use them.
^by any chance are these combos tier 2 at most or just mediocre combos?
They're both top notch. If you had BD145, you could also use that on both of them. Basalt will be more well rounded with BD145, but lightning bd145 is a situational thing, it has ups and downs to it.
hey guys i really need combos for attack,defence,stamina and at least 2 balance types Smile and please use a different part if u can for each combo! ( i dont have any metal faces )

lightning ldrago 100 HF
cyber pegasus 105 F
galaxy pegasus W105 R2F
ray striker/unicorno D125 CS
rock leone 145 WB
hyper orso SW145 JB - this is not a combo
grand cetus WD145 RS
earth virgo GB145 SD (traded BS tip
thunder libra DF145 BS
thermal lacerta WA130 HF
evil pisces ED145 WD - this is not a combo
burn phoenix/fireblaze 135 MS
Attack Left Spin: Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Right Spin: Ray Striker 145/D125R2F

Defense: Earth Leone GB145CS

Stamina: Burn Phoenix 100WD

I'm not really sure you can build any Balance customs out of those parts, to be honest. However, having HF on LLD100 will give it a lot more stamina, so there is that, technically...
Hazel...Wont Earth Leone GB145 RS be better against right spin attack? Because he has RS from cetus..and if CS is aggro it can be used on LLD instead of HF to make it like an attacker instead of a destabilizer isnt it?
(Oct. 13, 2011  8:41 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Hazel...Wont Earth Leone GB145 RS be better against right spin attack? Because he has RS from cetus..and if CS is aggro it can be used on LLD instead of HF to make it like an attacker instead of a destabilizer isnt it?

He could. I usually just recommend CS to people in case they've worn theirs down, for a more multi-purpose tip. But, RS is a valid suggestion regardless. I suppose I just didn't think about it at the time. My apologies.
I was just asking. No need for apologies in that Joyful_3
Does CS become aggressive on wearing it down or does it become calmer? Because my CS has no movement at all and after using it for a week it has shown a small amount of movement. Oh and I wanted to know if Destabilizers are good against Basalt BD145 combos because my Killer Gemios CH120 FS is constantly winning by OS against Basalt BD145 CS...any specific reason for this? And is this the right place to ask?If not then where do I ask this?
that happen to my CS too..at first, my CS tip is sharp at the plastic part...but now rather than ball + a bit flat..
(Oct. 13, 2011  8:53 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: I was just asking. No need for apologies in that Joyful_3
Does CS become aggressive on wearing it down or does it become calmer? Because my CS has no movement at all and after using it for a week it has shown a small amount of movement. Oh and I wanted to know if Destabilizers are good against Basalt BD145 combos because my Killer Gemios CH120 FS is constantly winning by OS against Basalt BD145 CS...any specific reason for this? And is this the right place to ask?If not then where do I ask this?

CS will wear down in stages. First, the rubber will wear down, exposing more plastic - this will make it calm. Then, the plastic will wear down, exposing more rubber. This will make it aggressive. So on and so forth, though plastic wearing takes longer than rubber wearing.

As for your FS issue, I'm really not certain.
(Oct. 13, 2011  8:42 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2011  8:41 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Hazel...Wont Earth Leone GB145 RS be better against right spin attack? Because he has RS from cetus..and if CS is aggro it can be used on LLD instead of HF to make it like an attacker instead of a destabilizer isnt it?

He could. I usually just recommend CS to people in case they've worn theirs down, for a more multi-purpose tip. But, RS is a valid suggestion regardless. I suppose I just didn't think about it at the time. My apologies.

thanks to you all and i want to ask if these combos are good?
LLD GB145 HF
Cyber Striker 100 F
ray pegasus 105 hf
earth leone ED145/GB145 WD
evil orso SW145 (attack mode) JB
thunder fireblaze D125 BS
burn libra DF145 RS
( i know these arent top tier)
(Oct. 13, 2011  2:40 PM)es blader Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2011  8:42 AM)Hazel Wrote:

thanks to you all and i want to ask if these combos are good?
LLD GB145 HF
Cyber Striker 100 F
ray pegasus 105 hf
earth leone ED145/GB145 WD
evil orso SW145 (attack mode) JB
thunder fireblaze D125 BS
burn libra DF145 RS
( i know these arent top tier)

oh and i forgot to ask this which is better a normal 105 or wing 105?