"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I love these combos. Also, what are some good Defense/Balance combos? I don't feel that I have many.
(Oct. 11, 2011  6:20 PM)CyberUltimanium Wrote: I love these combos. Also, what are some good Defense/Balance combos? I don't feel that I have many.

(Jun. 01, 2011  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If you want us to build a combo for you, post what Beyblades/parts you own and if you could, please post your best attempt at a combo. However, before you do that try checking out the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic, because you can see on your own which good parts you already have and how they could be put together to create good combinations.
Can someone rate these attack combos:

Meteo l-drago t125 HFS
Poison eagle D125 CS
Blitz Anubis 85 XF
P.S- Gonna use it in the hasbro stadiums like bolt blast or triple battle set.

These are my beys:
Rock Leone
Storm Pegasus
Rock gasher
Thunder libra
Night virgo
Earth virgo
Midnight bull
Storm capricorn
Hiper aquario
thermal pisces
thermal lacerta
Poison serpent
ray unicorno
gravity perseus
Storm aquario
meteoL-drago
DestroyL-drago
Earth eagle
Dark libra
Phantom orion
mercury anubis
strongest blader set
Are you using these combos for the beyblade battle series. If you are, you can't use takara tomy. And those combos aren't too great.
one more,thermal and ray fusion wheel 145 t125 d125 spin tracks and cs es performance tips.make me the best combo you can please
Is the combonation Burn Virgo GB145SD better than Burn Bull AD145SD?
(sorry if this is off topic Confused )
Finally got a Twisted Tempo Grin

Rock Orso D125 B
Thermal Pisces T125 ES
Twisted Tempo 145 WD
Thunder Libra DF145 BS
Evil Gemios DF145 FS
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Storm Capricorn (missing M145 and Q)

I just need 3 combos.
Posted by KiLL_SwiTcH - Today 05:24 PM
Are you using these combos for the beyblade battle series. If you are, you can't use takara tomy. And those combos aren't too great.

I say:
Im not playing tournament, just street battle... and if the combos aren't so good, what do you recommend?
and can someone tell me where i can build combos in the internet with the new beyblades like mercury anubis, Big bang pegasus and etc.... not just hasbro beys like Thermal pisces, ray striker ETC.
one more,thermal and ray fusion wheel 145 t125 d125 spin tracks and cs es performance tips.make me the best combo you can please
(Oct. 11, 2011  11:20 PM)ACE of spades Wrote: one more,thermal and ray fusion wheel 145 t125 d125 spin tracks and cs es performance tips.make me the best combo you can please

Ray 145/T145CS is the only halfway respectable thing you can put together.
thanks
Attack? Defense? Stamina?
Lightning LDrago
Storm Pegasis
Earth Aqulia
Dark Bull
Midnight bull
Hyper Aquario
Earth Virgo
Night Virgo
Dark Wolf
Cyber Pegasus
Thermal Pisces
Poison Serpent
Inferno Sagittario
Torch Aries
Counter Leone
Grand Ketos

Spare Parts
MF-H
What is better for MF Variares ______R2F?

BD145, 100, or D125?
BD145 would be the best choice out of those. If you could obtain a TT CH120, I think it might do even better!
I have the following two beyblades:
Earth Pegasus 100 WD
HF L-Drago 100 RF

How good are these? Pointers on what to buy next would be helpful.
They're actually kinda good. LLD 100RF is pretty decent, and Earth Pegasus is great as well.

As for pointers on what to buy next, check out the Purchase Consultation thread! Someone can help you there! Smile
(Oct. 11, 2011  10:08 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: Finally got a Twisted Tempo Grin

Rock Orso D125 B
Thermal Pisces T125 ES
Twisted Tempo 145 WD
Thunder Libra DF145 BS
Evil Gemios DF145 FS
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Storm Capricorn (missing M145 and Q)

I just need 3 combos.

I don't think anyone noticed this.

Sorry, I can answer though!
ATK: Well, there isn't anything really. Rock ___ D125/T125/145FS is all you got. Maybe B will do if it's worn down.
DEF: Twisted ___ GB145WD
STAM: Twisted ___ GB145BS/WD
(Oct. 12, 2011  3:25 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: They're actually kinda good. LLD 100RF is pretty decent, and Earth Pegasus is great as well.

As for pointers on what to buy next, check out the Purchase Consultation thread! Someone can help you there! Smile

Thanks. I was wondering which of the two would be better to use.

What is better, Hmm.... If your versing them against each other, LLD would be better in a TT stadium, while Earth Peg would be better in Hasbro stadium for sure.
Im just wondering what would be the Best possible Stamina combo(s).
(Oct. 12, 2011  6:21 AM)Beaul83 Wrote: Im just wondering what would be the Best possible Stamina combo(s).
I'm not 100% sure, but MF-L ScytheKronosBD145EDS is probably one of the best out there. Check the 'Competitive MFB Combo's' thread for a full list.
Can someone with experience with Quetzecoatl, Mercury, and Bakushin please help me with a place to start for winning combos?

for Quetz so far I've tried 85rf, s130rf/xf, h145rf, gb145rf/xf, ad145rf/xf/wf, and obviously 90wf. used all MF variations with each.

For Mercury I've tried 85xf (the bey spins on the rim of the metal wheel most times) wf/mf/rf, 90rf/mf, some random tracks with an aggressive EDS.

these wheels, well quetz anyways, were suppose to be top(near)-tier at one time... all before my time blading though. I tried to ask one of the Italian attack type experts but no reply Unhappy

Its really hard to find ANY testing on any of these wheels... I have all parts. So if you have ANY expirience, or know someone who does that would be willing to PM chat about and Quetz/Merc/Baku combos, I would be GREATLY appreciative.
(Oct. 12, 2011  6:47 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2011  6:21 AM)Beaul83 Wrote: Im just wondering what would be the Best possible Stamina combo(s).
I'm not 100% sure, but MF-L ScytheKronosBD145EDS is probably one of the best out there. Check the 'Competitive MFB Combo's' thread for a full list.

Those are so out-dated... Its actually Phantom Orion on and standard stamina combo... the wheel spins forever, and strangely has great attack and defense usage somehow as well... once you 'break-in' the BGrin that thing rocks... but yeah check the phantom thread, it blows away ALL other stamina combos.
gibsonmac I think Bakushin is the most useful from the three because I read on this thread that it was used for defense and also for attack with 90 RF and a blader with Bakushin combo came 3rd in one of the tourneys
(Oct. 11, 2011  6:06 PM)Shika blade Wrote: LLD 100CS(if agressive) if not F
Ray striker 105F if CS not aggro than HF
Earth virgo GB145RS
burn pisces? DF145WD/SD

Thats it i think that was tough actually.

Hasbro player? Using PTW/LF/MXS?
Recommended beys to buy:
Twisted tempo
Hades kerbecs
Storm pegasis
More earths.
thanks and what do you mean by PTW,LF,MXS?