"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
yeah, Hasbro. Anyways...

Is it just me, or does storm make a good defece Wheel?
I have Storm Leone ED145 D (Eternal Defence Taken Off) and it rules! Here are my results in a Bolt Blast Stadium, using normal rip cord launchers. Every battle, Storm Leone ED145 D was launched first.

Storm Leone ED145 D v.s. Cyber Pegasus 105 F won 5/5 times
Storm Leone ED145 D v.s. Counter Aries 145 S won 5/5 times
Storm Leone ED145 D v.s. Inferno Sagitario 125 SF won 5/5 times
Storm Leone ED145 D v.s. Dark Bull C145 WB won 3/5 times

So, it faced on of each type, attack, stamina, balance, and defence, and won a total of 90% of the time. It makes a good little defence bey out of a limited supply of not very good parts Grin
It's Bolt Blast.
@FlamingAries
Inform me, what would work better on GB145? IIRC that was one of the best defense combos from Season 1 beys that you can really make. I would've said CS, but Hasbro CS is aggro.
Can't edit my carping post, arg!
@Flying Waffles
Are you carpin serious? BS on a DEFENSE combo? o.o
Also those tests should go in the Hasbro stadium testing thread, and Cyber isn't too great for attack, adn is easy to beat.. And no, storm makes for a mediocre (at its best) defense wheel.
Which is better, _ earth 105 wd or _ earth 145 wd. I could go as low as 100 but that seems like a floor scraper considering this is gonna be used at a hasbro tourney.
I just got Galaxy pegasis and i was wonderin if its worth having as an attack bey.
Hasbro btw.
what is the best spin track for defense?
Don't forget 230. The best are R145, GB145, 230, and BD145 in order, I believe.
GB145, BD145, and 230. R145 is for high attackers.
(Jul. 12, 2011  10:31 PM)Zaylor Wrote: I just got Galaxy pegasis and i was wonderin if its worth having as an attack bey.
Hasbro btw.

Honestly, not really. It would get crushed by gravity persues, and basalt etc.
But it is one of the best in my carp collection XD
And also, isn't C145 a pretty good defence spin track?
bd145, gb145 are better then c145 using kerbecs clear wheel or bull A+ defense along with cs or WD or RS i like it o and make sure its MF
(Jul. 13, 2011  12:16 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Don't forget 230. The best are R145, GB145, 230, and BD145 in order, I believe.

Unless you're going left-to-right on that list, it is like this:
1. BD145
2. 230
3. GB145

IIRC R145 has severe recoil so I wouldn't really include it considering what we have available now. (heck I barely want GB145 on that list.)
Alright, I am preparing for a tournament, and I already have 2 of 3 beys, but I need help on the last one. It's ok, my carp beys will do ok, it's a TRU tournament, rofl. Which also means it will be a hasbro stadium, so, try and keep that in mind please. Going to be facing little kids.I don't care what type it is. Anyways, here are the beys I have.

Inferno Sagitario 125 S
Counter Aries ED145 SF (Eternal Defence currently taken off)
Storm Leone 145 HF
Midnight Bull C145 HF
Galaxy Pagasus 105 HF

I would prefer not to use midnight, considering whatever I tried it with, it failed.... so, thanks in advance!
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:15 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Alright, I am preparing for a tournament, and I already have 2 of 3 beys, but I need help on the last one. It's ok, my carp beys will do ok, it's a TRU tournament, rofl. Which also means it will be a hasbro stadium, so, try and keep that in mind please. Going to be facing little kids.I don't care what type it is. Anyways, here are the beys I have.

Inferno Sagitario 125 S
Storm Leone 145 HF
Midnight Bull C145 HF
Galaxy Pagasus 105 HF

I would prefer not to use midnight, considering whatever I tried it with, it failed.... so, thanks in advance!

I hope you are not referring to the very upcoming Toys 'R' Us event, because that is just a "Beyblade event", not an actual tournament. Apparently people will just be able to come and play, but there would be no structure and no winner ...

Anyway, your Bottoms are horrible. Three HF, SF or S ? I suppose that Counter Bull C145/ED145SF is not too bad in a Hasbro BeyStadium ...
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:45 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: Which is better cyber or storm?

as for attack..both of them are really really outclassed...get a better attack wheel...
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:15 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Alright, I am preparing for a tournament, and I already have 2 of 3 beys, but I need help on the last one. It's ok, my carp beys will do ok, it's a TRU tournament, rofl. Which also means it will be a hasbro stadium, so, try and keep that in mind please. Going to be facing little kids.I don't care what type it is. Anyways, here are the beys I have.

Inferno Sagitario 125 S
Storm Leone 145 HF
Midnight Bull C145 HF
Galaxy Pagasus 105 HF

I hope you are not referring to the very upcoming Toys 'R' Us event, because that is just a "Beyblade event", not an actual tournament. Apparently people will just be able to come and play, but there would be no structure and no winner ...

Anyway, your Bottoms are horrible. Three HF, SF or S ? I suppose that Counter Bull C145/ED145SF is not too bad in a Hasbro BeyStadium ...

Oh, whoops, Typo.
It is actually Glaxy Pegasus 105 F
Well, before someone referred to it as a tournament, I guess it just stuck in my mind.
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:47 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:45 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: Which is better cyber or storm?

as for attack..both of them are really really outclassed...get a better attack wheel...

I know but could you please tell me which is better?Chocked_2
Storm cyber sucks like hell. (place not MW)

I need help, my defence and stamina is mixed up. ( for bassalt i know the 230CS combosbut i don't want to use easy wear. Mine is worn cuz of it)
Bassalt 230D
libra 105MB
Earth bull 90W2D
Earth horoguim C145RSF
Earth virgo 230CS
Burn bull 105D
Flame libra 145D

I would like a nice MB combo please.
(Jul. 12, 2011  9:10 PM)HollowPerseus Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  9:04 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  8:58 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  8:52 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Defense: Earth Bull GB145WD

If people read they would know that GB145 does not work good with WD.

Agreed, a better choice would be Earth _____ GB145 BS

BS has balance issues. And the Clear wheels such as Aquario and Bull are used for Stamina and Defense. Earth Bull GB145WD was a top tier stamina combo. And for defense combos use WB. But just to be sure. Flaming Aries and Flying Waffle. What Stadium are you using. BB-10 Attack or a Hasbro Stadium. If Hasbro the case go on this thread. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-S...ght=Hasbro

I use a BB-10 to prove all my evidence and results but this is based on reading not a stadium if you read this thread it will say somewhere GB145 is not good with WD.
GB145 is bad with WD, but WD is better defensively than BS, so GB145WD is a better choice for defense.

As for the discussion about best defence tracks:
BD145/TH170, 230, GB145, 85.
R145 has huge recoil. After those, C145 and ED145. And probably 90/100 but yeah.
(Jul. 13, 2011  5:00 AM)Aguma Wrote: Storm.
thank you
(Jul. 13, 2011  4:57 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Storm cyber sucks like hell. (place not MW)

I need help, my defence and stamina is mixed up. ( for bassalt i know the 230CS combosbut i don't want to use easy wear. Mine is worn cuz of it)
Bassalt 230D
libra 105MB
Earth bull 90W2D
Earth horoguim C145RSF
Earth virgo 230CS
Burn bull 105D
Flame libra 145D

I would like a nice MB combo please.

Basalt Bull 230MB? I can't think of another one.
That does not work at all , MB's balance issues make mess up the combo.
Shika blade the only MB combo that is good is Basalt BD145MB.
i posted this in the ask a question get an answer thread but i was told it was supposed to go here so what are some great parts for a stamina bey