"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Defense: Hell Kerbecs BD145CS, if I'm not mistaken.
Stamina: Earth Aquario/Cancer/Bull AD145WD
(Jul. 12, 2011  4:40 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Defense: Hell Kerbecs BD145CS, if I'm not mistaken.
Stamina: Earth Aquario/Cancer/Bull AD145WD
What could I do for attack? LLD CH120RF? Gravity Perseus 100RF? Vulcan Horuseus100RF?
Like you said, LLD CH120RF or Vulcan 100 RF.
OK is there any good combos for Meteo L-Drago that dont involve CH120, XF or BD145?
Can Sol blaze be used in an attack type custom
(Jul. 12, 2011  5:41 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: Can Sol blaze be used in an attack type custom

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sol-Wheel-Testing-OMG
Would you like fries with that? Lol,a good bey combo is "Storm Aquario 145WD,with a metal face"
Hmmm, I do not know but u can try Sol-Blaze 100/90RF/R2F/LWF
I'm not sure whether you're being sarcastic or not... Because that combo is obviously bad..
infinity xx
Gosh...Read what Kai-V said...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sol-Wheel-Testing-OMG
I have a really good stamina combo (Burn Lacerta 145D) and i was wondering if i should switch the 145 with gravity balls.
OK wat r good combos with MLD that dont involve BD145, CH120 or XF?
@Zaylor No , don't do that GB145 is carp for stamina.

@@wesome MLDED145WD is a good equalizer , but meteo doesn't really have attack uses without the parts you mentioned , besides the gerneric ones like MLD100RF ect.
(Jul. 12, 2011  7:09 AM)TwistOfHate Wrote: Would you like fries with that? Lol,a good bey combo is "Storm Aquario 145WD,with a metal face"

No it isn't that is actually really bad and if you're trying to make a stamina just replace storm with either earth or burn
Hey I am gonna go to my first tourney (I am super pumped) and I was wondering what would be some good combos that would be up to par.

I am mostly a defence blader or a defence combo stamina blader. So those are the combos I am looking for but I shall post all of the parts I have. (exept the energy rings since those are pretty much all the same. If I need to buy some parts that is fine but keep in mind my budget is 3 new beys at the very most since I am also considering getting metal faces. Just let me know what I need.

Wheels-
Earth
Rock
Flame
Dark x2
Counter
lighting
storm

Tracks
145 x2
C145
DF145 x2
105 x2

Tips
HF
R^2F (rubber flat)
S
FS x2
WD
D
WB

Thanks for your help.[/align]
Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100 R2F
Stamina: Earth ____ 100/DF145 WD
Earth ___ c145wb is alright for defense. If you wan to improve it you should get cs, mf/mf-h, gb145/bd145 adn basalt if you really want to make it good but earth is fine
I've heard that Beat has some crazy smash, and I was wondering would MF Beat ____ CH120RF/R2F outdo MF LLD CH120RF/LRF?
(Jul. 12, 2011  10:22 AM)Own-Ray Wrote: Earth ___ c145wb is alright for defense. If you wan to improve it you should get cs, mf/mf-h, gb145/bd145 adn basalt if you really want to make it good but earth is fine

I really want basalt but since it is a TRU tourney IDK if non hasbro blades are allowed and there is no info anwhere I can dig up.
If the tourney is after the release of basalt horogium (TWISTED TEMPO) as they call it you could just say "I bought twisted tempo so i should be able to use it" or something like that because I heard that basalt horogium (TWISTED TEMPO) will be released soon
I doubt they would be allowed, but if it's after those beys are released, it would likely be impossible to tell, unless there are significant differences to the hasbro versions.

(Jul. 12, 2011  10:31 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I've heard that Beat has some crazy smash, and I was wondering would MF Beat ____ CH120RF/R2F outdo MF LLD CH120RF/LRF?
Probably, as beat does have ridiculous smash, and LLD CH120RF isn't that viable right now. HOWEVER, you don't really need CH120 for beat, it does okay on 90 supposedly, as it can push around 230.
That said, the results and my findings suggest you'd be better off using a heavier track at 145-height. I'd suggest R145, as it is imbalanced with beat, which will help prevent beat spending too long at the tornado ridge, and it's quite good at hitting lower opponents.
is metal face tornado unicorno b125 r2f a good combo
(Jul. 12, 2011  2:55 PM)tyler3180 Wrote: is metal face tornado unicorno b125 r2f a good combo

B125? Do you mean D125 or BD145? Either way, no. List all of your parts, then we can help you.
metalface tornadowheel unicorno clearwheel boostdefense145 rubber 2 flat
(Jul. 12, 2011  3:02 PM)tyler3180 Wrote: metalface tornadowheel unicorno clearwheel boostdefense145 rubber 2 flat

Not just those parts. Tongue_out List all of the parts that you have in your collection, unless you only have those parts.