Defense combo launched at 80%
Defense type always shot first
RF is slightly worn
Banking with Attack type

MFB Attack Stadium
Launcher Grip + BeyLauncher + Supension for both beyblade
Max power launch
Alternate shots

All I can say is... what a waste of metal... It's almost as useless as dark... Thanks for going through the boredom and testing this!
YAAAAAAY I don't have to buy this my wallet can rest safely once more
lol at first I was hopeful, now I'm happy that I dont have to shell out even more cash...
Thats so depressing that a Wheel so awesome looking is so terrible. I guess it is about time they released another "Dark" Wheel.

Uncertain
As Liz Lemon would say, "shut it down".

Obviously putting it on RS would help it a lot defensively, but then there's Earth so there's still a minute chance it'd be ok.
Thanks for testing Wheel that is hard to come by, haha.

Anyway, if you don't mind, could you please try out Sol as an Attack Bey on the 90 Track ? It's seems like the protrusions 'above' the Wheel can work well as a Destabilizer. :\
You are a brave man...
Seems really useless right now, but hopefully it will work well as a destabilizer.
That's awfully disappointing, but I didn't really expect it to perform too well since it's a promotional blade :\
(Sep. 01, 2010  12:38 PM)Corey Wrote: That's awfully disappointing, but I didn't really expect it to perform too well since it's a promotional blade :\

Quetzalcoatl was a promotional blade.

Well, I guess I'm keeping my Sol Blaze mint then. Hah.
ha!its the ultmate FAIL metal wheel like dark.
Hey, RエスコルピオT125JB, you have win percentages but you don't mention how many matches you did.
(Sep. 01, 2010  1:01 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hey, RエスコルピオT125JB, you have win percentages but you don't mention how many matches you did.
That only applies to the Stamina tests though.

Clicking on the "Detail Results" Spoiler in the Attack and Defense tests will show that he has done 20 matches. (You are probably aware of this already :\)
(Sep. 01, 2010  1:06 PM)Diamond Wrote: That only applies to the Stamina tests though.

Yes, that is what I meant. Probably should have clarified it, but I'm exhausted.
(Sep. 01, 2010  1:08 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Yes, that is what I meant. Probably should have clarified it, but I'm exhausted.

Thanks for telling me, 10 rounds only
(Sep. 01, 2010  9:09 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Obviously putting it on RS would help it a lot defensively, but then there's Earth so there's still a minute chance it'd be ok.

Putting RS on anything would help it a lot defensively lol
Oh great I was looking forward to Sol Blaze Uncertain well at least I know not to buy it now. Thanks for going through all this and I feel sorry you had to go through all those boring tests.
(Sep. 01, 2010  12:40 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2010  12:38 PM)Corey Wrote: That's awfully disappointing, but I didn't really expect it to perform too well since it's a promotional blade :\

Quetzalcoatl was a promotional blade.

Well, I guess I'm keeping my Sol Blaze mint then. Hah.

Wasn't Quetz initially available through beypoints via the bey-ta machine?

Isn't Sol Blaze just a movie promotion? I didn't think you even had to do anything special to get it, other than fill out a form.

Seems like a different type of promotion to me, but I could just as well be wrong.
I had a feeling it would act as a Dark wheel..Just by the look of it.
But its disappointing to me. I actually wanted to get it
Yay! Another Dark type Tired;
Well I'm currently working on a BeyWiki page for Sol, and didn't want to use my own Sol for tests. o-o
Mind if I use your tests as reference?
*glares at sol blaze sitting on my shelf* =_= it's a good thing you're pretty...
Have you had a chance to test AS?
can you try using it with its own parts?
there's not much point to that, testing beys uncustomised isn't a good indicator of anything