"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I have a Pegasus,earth Aquila,burn Phoenix, lightning l (missing tip), rock Leon, Pegasus(season rubber) and rock Aries tip and track I need a bey that can knock out mooncake and defense
(Jun. 25, 2011  10:13 AM)bunnykenny Wrote: I have a Pegasus,earth Aquila,burn Phoenix, lightning l (missing tip), rock Leon, Pegasus(season rubber) and rock Aries tip and track I need a bey that can knock out mooncake and defense
earth eagle uncostimized
lightnig-l-drago100 rf
(Jun. 25, 2011  10:13 AM)bunnykenny Wrote: I have a Pegasus,earth Aquila,burn Phoenix, lightning l (missing tip), rock Leon, Pegasus(season rubber) and rock Aries tip and track I need a bey that can knock out mooncake and defense

"A pegasus"

Well, that's bloody specific, no confusion here. Perhaps you should list out all the parts instead of expecting us to divine what beys and parts you actually have. Also (Season Rubber) isn't even a thing.

And I've never tried beyblades vs Mooncake, but I imagine it'd be messy.

dragonbooster: Please, work on your spelling, most good browsers have spell check built in. Also, I don't think Earth Eagle 145WD will knock out mooncake OR defense, so yeah.
Sorry to ask again, please tell where i should put these questions (if not here)

What could be the best performance tip for Thunder Bull SW145CS?

Edit: Thanks Janstarblast, but what about tip?
I am sorry, I might be off topic here, but what bey is moon cake? Is it another fancy name which we are not allowed to use? Confused
Bull 11- The whole combo is a mismatch..... Um, you must change the track to GB145, and Metal wheel to Earth/Basalt, for a defense combo...
Mooncake isn't a bey, he just asked for something that could KO Mooncake. Don't know why you'd want to mess up one of these things, considering it'd be hard to KO, you'd just get it everywhere, but it's what he asked. Uncertain

CS is fine, but you shouldn't use SW145 on a defensively leaning combo, it sucks for defence (it's an okay attack track). Use a low track like 85/90/100 and CS or D for the best results with thunder. It's pretty much outclassed otherwise.
Thanks.

Umm, i still have a question, how could i build a combo,what will mace contact wit the foe with both fusion wheel and spin track?
(Jun. 25, 2011  12:58 PM)Bull 11 Wrote: Thanks.

Umm, i still have a question, how could i build a combo,what will mace contact wit the foe with both fusion wheel and spin track?

Its simple. You want a combo in which both, the Fusion Wheel and the spin track make contact with the bey. The combos are-
Lightning L Drago BD145LRF
Hell Kerbecs BD145(boost)WD
You see, you'll have to use a wide track like BD145 for it.
@th!nk- WHAT?! Unbelievable! He wants to KO a cake?! XD
Or, you can get under it and hit it. Unless the opponent is much heavier than you (basalt vs a lighter attacker), getting under them and hitting the underside of the MW will throw them into the air. You rarely want to touch the track, as metal on metal has much more force to throw your opponent around.

jan: I guess it was a typo, but from what he said, yes.
I have Rock Leone 145HF/S, Storm Pegasus 105RF, Dark Libra 105RF, Burn Fireblaze 135 (no tip), Flame Sagittario (no spintrack and performance tip)
Can you please build a combo for type? Thanks in advance.
Ummm...You've really go nothing useful... I guess Rock Saggitario 105RF for attack, and Dark Leone 105RF for defence (with a worn RF, preferrably)
I honestly can't see anything (else) remotely useful there.
(Jun. 25, 2011  2:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: Ummm...You've really go nothing useful... I guess Rock Saggitario 105RF for attack, and Dark Leone 105RF for defence (with a worn RF, preferrably)
I honestly can't see anything (else) remotely useful there.

I'll like to add-

Burn Fireblaze 105__ will do good too... I think you may use HF/S here, as all other tips(you own) are bad for this combo..
Hi, I was looking for some good combos with these parts - attack, defense, and stamina combos - one of each Smile

Earth Wolf 105WD
Earth Eagle 145WD
Dark Libra ED145SD
Legend Thunder Libra DF145BS
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Legend Counter Leone 145D
Evil Gemios DF145FS

I came up with a stamina combo of Earth Libra ED145BS - but it always seems to lose against Earth Eagle 145WD. It always spins out first. Not sure why? I thought it would have much more stamina.

All parts are Hasbro in a Hasbro L-Drago Stadium (for the moment) - I also have a Hell Kerbecs BD145DS arriving sometime next week.
it has bad balance due to the BS tip (lol @ BS)
(Jun. 25, 2011  3:18 PM)Midoriyama Wrote: Hi, I was looking for some good combos with these parts - attack, defense, and stamina combos - one of each Smile

Earth Wolf 105WD
Earth Eagle 145WD
Dark Libra ED145SD
Legend Thunder Libra DF145BS
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Legend Counter Leone 145D
Evil Gemios DF145FS

I came up with a stamina combo of Earth Libra ED145BS - but it always seems to lose against Earth Eagle 145WD. It always spins out first. Not sure why? I thought it would have much more stamina.

All parts are Hasbro in a Hasbro L-Drago Stadium (for the moment) - I also have a Hell Kerbecs BD145DS arriving sometime next week.

Well, combos-
Attack- Lightning L Drago 100HF in Hasbro stadium and, LLD 100RF in TT.
Defense- Earth ___ 145/ED145RF(worn out)
Stamina- Earth ___ DF145WD
Well, that Hell Kerbecs will improve your combos a lot!
Attack- LLD BD145RF
Defense- Earth/Hell Kerbecs BD145___
Stamina- Hell Kebecs BD145(boost)WD
It must be a lot of work to make combos for all these people... anyways, here is what I got!

Cyber Aries DF145WB
Counter Bull E145D (the tip is worn so it angles up A LOT to the right)
Dark Sagitario C145HF and
Storm Leone 100HF

These are my combo's (I know Storm Leone is already a bey, just couldn't make it better).
I know they suck, but they are the best I could come up with. If anyone could think of any good beys that I can make, I would really apreciate it. I don't really care what type they are, just as long as they are good. Thank for help guys, and keep up the good work! Grin
(Jun. 25, 2011  6:48 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: It must be a lot of work to make combos for all these people... anyways, here is what I got!

Cyber Aries DF145WB
Storm Leone 100HF

These are my combo's (I know Storm Leone is already a bey, just couldn't make it better).
I know they suck, but they are the best I could come up with. If anyone could think of any good beys that I can make, I would really apreciate it. I don't really care what type they are, just as long as they are good. Thank for help guys, and keep up the good work! Grin

The best combo you have is probably Counter Bull; it's a decent recoil attacker if you put an attack bottom on it.. List all of your beys so we can get a good idea of how to help.
(Jun. 25, 2011  7:10 PM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2011  6:48 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: It must be a lot of work to make combos for all these people... anyways, here is what I got!

Cyber Aries DF145WB
Storm Leone 100HF

The best combo you have is probably Counter Bull; it's a decent recoil attacker if you put an attack bottom on it.. List all of your beys so we can get a good idea of how to help.

Oh, I forgot to mention those are all of my beys. I only had $60, and bought more accesories than beys, lol.
(Jun. 25, 2011  7:24 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2011  7:10 PM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote:

Cyber Aries DF145WB
Storm Leone 100HF

Oh, I forgot to mention those are all of my beys. I only had $60, and bought more accesories than beys, lol.

So you have Cyber Pegasis, Flame Sagittario, Dark Bull, Storm Leone, Counter Leone, and Rock Aries? For some reason I think I'm missing one...
can someone make a thread about testing MF Lightning Ldrago D125R2F?
No, I only have 4. I traded parts with other people. I am leaving out a lot of information today...
(Jun. 25, 2011  7:30 PM)halfbeastblader Wrote: can someone make a thread about testing MF Lightning Ldrago D125R2F?

One: Wrong thread
Two: Why? We already have better combos than that.
Three: If you want it so much why not do it yourself?
(Jun. 25, 2011  8:09 PM)LeoneLione Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2011  7:30 PM)halfbeastblader Wrote: can someone make a thread about testing MF Lightning Ldrago D125R2F?

One: Wrong thread
Two: Why? We already have better combos than that.
Three: If you want it so much why not do it yourself?

i cant cuz i got a ptw, why im not usin the hasbro thread, im goin to a tournament wit an attack stadium
@FlyingWaffle:
Attack: Storm ______ 100HF (Preferred if not used)
Defense: Dark Bull C145WB (OK)
Stamina: Counter(?) Bull DF145 D/WB (OK)

EDIT: halfbeastblader: So you want someone here to do a testing thread just for a combo that is not used much at all? Why don't you just post your parts here, get a good combo and trust the people that make them for you?
@FlyingWaffle

It hurts my mind to make you a combo but here it goes.

Attack: Cyber Bull ED145 (take off the eternal defense wheel) or DF 145 F, or Storm Bull 100 F

DefenseGrinark Bull ED145 or C145 D or WB if your D is un-usable.

Stamina and Destableizer: none that I could possibly give you that might pass off as what they are supposed to be.